Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of shenanigans do you expect from Trump and his goons/supporters between the election and inauguration day?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ideally his supporters end up in a big standoff with police/military and thousands of them get killed off. That's what I'm hoping.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican states - will join with Trump and declare that there was fraud in their state...

They will state that the cons ution allows for state govt's to refuse to accept a fraudulent vote and will therefore send their
    "republican electors" (electoral college) to report that Trump won their state elections...

The GOP and Trump wil then file lawsuits and beg the SCOTUS to bail them out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of shenanigans do you expect from Trump and his goons/supporters between the election and inauguration day?
    Typical stuff like bombing/ shooting up a church, killing cops, assassination attempts, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican states - will join with Trump and declare that there was fraud in their state...

They will state that the cons ution allows for state govt's to refuse to accept a fraudulent vote and will therefore send their
    "republican electors" (electoral college) to report that Trump won their state elections...

The GOP and Trump wil then file lawsuits and beg the SCOTUS to bail them out.
    I think it will come to that. The GOP led state legislatures in states that are gerrymandered to will send their own electors, and the popular vote total will be ignored or decried as fraudulent.

Because nothing says "i value democracy" like not wanting to accept the fact that you lost, and cheating to get by.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will do all he can to try and delegitimize the results. the best hope is that he gets crushed in a landslide (looking that way) so the SCOTUS cannot rule in his favor. tbh i think the GOP's main gambit is to push Barrett through and control the SCOTUS, i think they know Trump is done so as long as they have their zealot on the bench they arent going to risk the rest of their political careers on a sinking ship imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical stuff like bombing/ shooting up a church, killing cops, assassination attempts, etc.
    I have little doubt.

I just wonder how long the GOP establishment will shield for him. I think once it is plain he lost, they will desert him like yesterdays gas station sushi, and then try to claim they were against him all along.

Once he is not president anymore, Twitter can seriously drop the ban hammer, especially if there is some violence. He will totally melt down at that point.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nightmare scenario is that it comes down to Pennsylvania and he lobbies for Penn Republicans to have their electors cast their votes for him because of "rampant voter fraud" most likely though Trump will just is all on his way out

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No doubt. Synagogues and black churches are going to feel the wrath of MAGA s after Dear Leader loses and blames his loss on a Soros conspiracy where black people voted multiple times.

Fortunately the senate Republicans won't go along with it for one reason - election chaos is bad for their overlords. The minute global financial markets start to question America's ability to safely administer democratic elections, the U.S. Government's credit rating collapses and it won't be able to borrow. If MAGA s successfully turn this election into a 3rd world country fest it will ruin the country financially.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he will do all he can to try and delegitimize the results. the best hope is that he gets crushed in a landslide (looking that way) so the SCOTUS cannot rule in his favor. tbh i think the GOP's main gambit is to push Barrett through and control the SCOTUS, i think they know Trump is done so as long as they have their zealot on the bench they arent going to risk the rest of their political careers on a sinking ship imho
    They will.

It is a dangerous form of brinkmanship when you have people accused of plotting to kidnap and kill Democrats at the state level.

Secret Service will have its work cut out for it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man arrested for willful, malicious burning of ballot box in Boston, police say

https://www.wcvb.com/article/man-arr...-say/34481967#

Sounds like a common criminal rather than Repug rat er

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We will riot. Burn buildings and physically attack people. We will do this for months.

Na, just go to work on Wednesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best case: Derp loses control of meager senses on realizing trump was defeated and leaves ST forever.

Worst case: Derp refuses to admit trump lost, posts even more coping threads, and stays in ST forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I personally expect outright violence.

Trump will do or say something reckless and irresponsible, and the right-wing militia movement will take that as "marching orders". Not going to be outright civil war, but there will be some act of outright terrorism.

It is what the right wing in this country does. It is their history and their pattern.

Trump will fight and cheat using every tool he can. The rats will start deserting the sinking ship and long-lost Republican spines will be found.

Once he is out of power, it will be bad, because he will not go quietly.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    We will riot. Burn buildings and physically attack people. We will do this for months.

Na, just go to work on Wednesday.
    shut up euro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it will come to that. The GOP led state legislatures in states that are gerrymandered to will send their own electors, and the popular vote total will be ignored or decried as fraudulent.

Because nothing says "i value democracy" like not wanting to accept the fact that you lost, and cheating to get by.

There is one other outcome - and this one I fear;

I never accepted the common belief that Trump actually won the last election - NEVER.
    I always said that Russia - got trump into office after stealing HRC's campaign plan/strategy and delivering it to trump -

and then Russia coached trump on where to focus his campaign - and maybe even mess with certain state's votes/ballots...

But here is what I fear....

EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT/INTEL agency is unanimous on one thing: that Russia - meddled and COULD HAVE DONE MORE - BUT HELD BACK

those same people are watching to see if Russia - does NOT hold back this time and actually uses what it learned from 2016.

I think the polls were accurate and HRC was just robbed (#notwithher lol) - with Russia doing just enough to muddy the waters and then Trump finishing the treason by covering for Russia -

I think the polls are accurate now and there is no way trump has a chance - legally.

So will Russia advance their aggression and mount an all out 2nd attack for Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideally his supporters end up in a big standoff with police/military and thousands of them get killed off. That's what I'm hoping.
    So do what SARS did to the nigerian people a couple of weeks ago?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So do what SARS did to the nigerian people a couple of weeks ago?
    That'll work. Might as well get as many angry and mentally ill MAGA s as possible to show their true colors so the rest of America sees the danger in supporting Republicans going forward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing happens. Look, if there's one thing that's been clear is that Dennison is nothing but empty words and false bravado. Their cult has been more or less the same thing.

Maybe there's an isolated crazy or two that want to start , but I can only think the FBI and SS are expecting it already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant wait for derp and others on here crying for recounts and saying hes not our president

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'll work. Might as well get as many angry and mentally ill MAGA s as possible to show their true colors so the rest of America sees the danger in supporting Republicans going forward.
    Wrong answer.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftists already seeking to justify their riots after Trump wins.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The police will join the Trump s.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The police will join the Trump s.
    Military won't though and that's what ultimately matters

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Military won't though and that's what ultimately matters
    Would be glorious seeing the tenhouse worshippers get some