Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes him a terrorist how?
    In the eye of the British he was fighting against? Do I have to spell it out for you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the eye of the British he was fighting against? Do I have to spell it out for you?
    I think more clarity could be helpful. Did Jefferson attack British ships unprovoked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think more clarity could be helpful. Did Jefferson attack British ships unprovoked?
    They revolted against the British... that's why it's called a revolution. On the British side, they were terrerists against the crown, on the other side, they were freedom fighters...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They revolted against the British... that's why it's called a revolution. On the British side, they were terrerists against the crown, on the other side, they were freedom fighters...
    More precisely, they were called treasonists. Terrorists is a more modern term. And on the other side, they were called loyalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More precisely, they were called treasonists. Terrorists is a more modern term. And on the other side, they were called loyalists.
    Well, there you go. You know what I mean now. And obviously, I was speaking in jest. Winners normally write history.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there you go. You know what I mean now. And obviously, I was speaking in jest. Winners normally write history.
    It wasn't that obvious. Left trying to rewrite a lot of the history. Frankly, the split among Americans back then is somewhat reminiscent of today. The revolutionaries (treasonists) felt like freedom was the obvious inevitability / in their best interest. The loyalists didn't want to rock the boat. They were often rich and wanted nothing of it. Then there were the great unwashed. Many were patriots. Many were ignorant / apathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't that obvious. Left trying to rewrite a lot of the history. Frankly, the split among Americans back then is somewhat reminiscent of today. The revolutionaries (treasonists) felt like freedom was the obvious inevitability / in their best interest. The loyalists didn't want to rock the boat. They were often rich and wanted nothing of it. Then there were the great unwashed. Many were patriots. Many were ignorant / apathetic.
    There's no revolution coming today though... much different times back then.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no revolution coming today though... much different times back then.
    Tell that to Biden. He just confused Donald Trump with George Washington.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell that to Biden. He just confused Donald Trump with George Washington.
    Dennison confused himself with Abraham Lincoln... c'est la vie.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dennison confused himself with Abraham Lincoln... c'est la vie.
    Yea, Joe called Trump Abraham Lincoln too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe no one has pointed out the extreme regularity of Rupert Murdoch's NY Post endorsing DJT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better NY Slime IMO although in NY anything goes

Thread Information