We already knew that

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Imagine calling Steve Kerr better than Wade and Davis

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    you should worry more about your rockets instead of faking as a jordan fan to try to talk crap about lebron because harden deserves absolutely no discussion whatsoever

remember det time you said harden > lebron?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    4-6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should worry more about your rockets instead of faking as a jordan fan to try to talk crap about lebron because harden deserves absolutely no discussion whatsoever

remember det time you said harden > lebron?

LBJ manlove no matter what is the discussion?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So MJ had better teammates?

We already knew that
    Condolences, LeBrat fans are high school dropouts thus can’t do elementary math.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ lost to Bird 14X in a row including two playoffs sweeps; but GOAT.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn LeBron’s first time to the playoffs he got Carried by Larry Hughes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy , owned by a beer drinking white hick with a destroyed back and a ed up wrist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot see the continuing man love for LeBron by so many. He is still 4-6, carpetbagged himself onto stacked teams, and failed miserably in LAL until he recruited with same agent a trade for AD. His career stats are greatly skewed as he came right out of HS. Great, great player but cannot hold a candle to MJ or IMO to Kareem (6 les, 6 MVPs). BLUF at the end of the day when the team needs a winning shot you definely go with Jordan and over his career (while LBJ at times was) he was a fabulous defender.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy , owned by a beer drinking white hick with a destroyed back and a ed up wrist
    Well, Bird was prime then. But it was pretty even when injury-wrecked Bird/McHale/Parish went up against prime MJ/Pippen/Grant.
    Still mad that the C's didn't get the chance to take on the Bulls in 90-92 in a playoff series. Stern was surely doing all he could to make that not happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Bird was prime then. But it was pretty even when injury-wrecked Bird/McHale/Parish went up against prime MJ/Pippen/Grant.
    Still mad that the C's didn't get the chance to take on the Bulls in 90-92 in a playoff series. Stern was surely doing all he could to make that not happen.
    Stern made sure a lot of things would't happen to jeopardize Mike's career; that was just one of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re upset, I get it. LeBron has watched many dynasties happen on his watch. Even let an autistic s who wipes his ass with his fingers ring twice. My god.
    Lol

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You’re upset, I get it. LeBron has watched many dynasties happen on his watch. Even let an autistic s who wipes his ass with his fingers ring twice. My god.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron usurped Kobe's legacy in year 2 in LA. The top 5 Lakers of all time don't include Kobe. Imagine saying that about Lebron in any franchise he's been on. Who is just outside the top 5 Spurs? Willie Anderson?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cannot see the continuing man love for LeBron by so many. He is still 4-6, carpetbagged himself onto stacked teams, and failed miserably in LAL until he recruited with same agent a trade for AD. His career stats are greatly skewed as he came right out of HS. Great, great player but cannot hold a candle to MJ or IMO to Kareem (6 les, 6 MVPs). BLUF at the end of the day when the team needs a winning shot you definely go with Jordan and over his career (while LBJ at times was) he was a fabulous defender.
    wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this shows is how ty the ASG has become.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man love of LBJ who is VASTLY overrated as an all time great - nothing to see here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man love of LBJ who is VASTLY overrated as an all time great - nothing to see here
    You said he's a great great player after saying he's highly overrated. I don't get it.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Michael is arguably the goat and at worst top 2 with Kareem.

But that doesn’t mean people have to continually blow kisses up his ass, even 20+ years later. He hit his prime at a perfect time in NBA history. All the great teams got old, all the great players he couldn’t beat were broken, retired, or got ed by the AIDS. The only championship team he really beat in his 6 le runs were the over achieving Bad Boys. The Lakers “dynasty” team he beat was not the same with an immuno-compromised Tragic and no Kareem. Go down the line, the rest of his championship runs, not another le winning team. The Knicks, the Cavs, Suns, Sonics, Jazz, go on. All le-less cucks. The 3 other teams that actually won les in the 90s, Jordan’s Bulls never faced in the playoffs. Rox, Spurs, Lakers (99-00 I consider the “10th” season of the 90s decade, 89-90 Pistons as an 80s le).

That doesn’t discredit his dominance or greatness. But it gives better context in discussions like this. He was great, arguably the greatest. He wasn’t flawless and does not deserve impunity from criticism. There was not one team he faced in the NBA Finals the caliber or pedigree of the Spurs or Warriors. That’s irrefutable. The 2011 Finals is really the only failure LeBron deserves severe criticism for. The edge still stays with Jordan. But there’s no need to slant it like it’s not even a conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no GOAT

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    there is no GOAT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FAIL anyone trying to compare LeBron with Jordan. Jordan never lost a finals, got 6 MVPs and was the ultimate winner. LBJ a king only by SI and BSPN is 4-6 and gamed himself onto Miami and now LA as he could not lead. Won only in LA when he helped get Davis. LBJ is at best top 6 all time behind Jordan, Jabbar, Chamberlain, Russel and Bird and Duncan can also be rightfully considered greater.

Thread Information