San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe what this guy believes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ore-than-ever/

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we both know the huge difference between West LA and East LA, demographically speaking.

But West LA is a pretty big white guilt hot spot all the same.

Outside the Bay area (SF/Oakland), plenty red. Places like San Jose / Sacramento.

San Diego is more red than people know. It may be the largest red city in the nation; I haven't looked it up.

OC has been infiltrated. It used to be solid red. A lot of white flight there. But still very red on the coastal cities.

You probably haven't been in CA for long enough to appreciate it's overall decline. It didn't use to have so many holes.
    Lots of Trump yard signs around you in Apple Valley?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think we both know the huge difference between West LA and East LA, demographically speaking.

But West LA is a pretty big white guilt hot spot all the same.

Outside the Bay area (SF/Oakland), plenty red. Places like San Jose / Sacramento.

San Diego is more red than people know. It may be the largest red city in the nation; I haven't looked it up.

OC has been infiltrated. It used to be solid red. A lot of white flight there. But still very red on the coastal cities.

You probably haven't been in CA for long enough to appreciate it's overall decline. It didn't use to have so many holes.
    Agree about San Diego... and OC is still pretty red, tbh... at least from what I can tell.

But yeah, I'm in the Santa Monica/Malibu area and even I know they're way way more liberal than your average city folks (clearly more than NY and NJ).

I dunno, I've been traveling to CA fairly regularly since the 2000s... IIRC, Arnold was governor around that time. That CA GOP party looked nothing like this one though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Agree about San Diego... and OC is still pretty red, tbh... at least from what I can tell.

But yeah, I'm in the Santa Monica/Malibu area and even I know they're way way more liberal than your average city folks (clearly more than NY and NJ).

I dunno, I've been traveling to CA fairly regularly since the 2000s... IIRC, Arnold was governor around that time. That CA GOP party looked nothing like this one though.
    Hasn’t the CA Republican Party gone from a fairly moderate group of Rockefeller Republicans to a smaller group of conspira nutcases?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're doing very well for yourself if you're living in that area. Pretty blue too. A lot of snobs in Malibu and a lot of hipsters in Santa Monica. Pretty uppity overall. There's other parts of West LA that has a conservative base though. Overall, a very nice area, politics aside. Malibu the city is really nice; and I can't argue with that. Never figured I'd live there. Not my scene so much. I like the HB or NB areas, a little more laid back. I like SD as well. Santa Barbara area which is expansive and real nice has the best indigenous female folk too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we know where Chump's trailer trash cousins live now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we know where Chump's trailer trash cousins live now.
    I drove by your shack on the way to Vegas, derp.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you're not. Texas is a proud red state. Too bad narcs like you are among those fine people.
    Oh good lord...
    My brother said it was just great having to pledge allegiance to Texas and having a government teacher who was ex-military who said you dont need to so, the class sat down and sat silent after the US pledge. No one said it in that class. No admin. bothered the teacher about it apparently either.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh good lord...
    My brother said it was just great having to pledge allegiance to Texas and having a government teacher who was ex-military who said you dont need to so, the class sat down and sat silent after the US pledge. No one said it in that class. No admin. bothered the teacher about it apparently either.
    I bet that sent a tingle down your leg.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I drove by your shack on the way to Vegas, derp.
    Victorville has no property tax. That's where I'd live if I were to live out that way. That or I'd live on the lakes not far away.

Nothing in Apple Valley for me though, sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're doing very well for yourself if you're living in that area. Pretty blue too. A lot of snobs in Malibu and a lot of hipsters in Santa Monica. Pretty uppity overall. There's other parts of West LA that has a conservative base though. Overall, a very nice area, politics aside. Malibu the city is really nice; and I can't argue with that. Never figured I'd live there. Not my scene so much. I like the HB or NB areas, a little more laid back. I like SD as well. Santa Barbara area which is expansive and real nice has the best indigenous female folk too.
    San Diego is nice, tbh... I'm mostly here for work, but can't really beat the weather... just enjoyable overall.

Don't pay attention to the trollsters here, I didn't always live in a nice place, tbh... heck, I go visit family on the wife side to Rio Grande Valley every year, and that's damn show, tbh...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    San Diego. More Arabs and Jews (not the Hollywood type) here than Blacks. The Hispanics are either integrated middle class (vote Red eventually) or hard-core Mexican nationals with little interest in American politics. Booming Asian demographic with conservative values. Then ofcourse the rural East County. The most liberal people here live comfortably by the beach hidden away from the concerns and problems of the everyday resident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn’t the CA Republican Party gone from a fairly moderate group of Rockefeller Republicans to a smaller group of conspira nutcases?
    Pretty much. Basically, pent up anger at this point that their party's support continues to dwindle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump wins those states democracts are in big trouble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet that sent a tingle down your leg.

I guess.

Nothing like a good dream bout Reck and Blake's wifes being taken by black men Im guessing?

UNITED States derpler, how do you like it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    San Diego is nice, tbh... I'm mostly here for work, but can't really beat the weather... just enjoyable overall.

Don't pay attention to the trollsters here, I didn't always live in a nice place, tbh... heck, I go visit family on the wife side to Rio Grande Valley every year, and that's damn show, tbh...
    Where? McCallen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where? McCallen?
    Donna... right next door.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victorville has no property tax. That's where I'd live if I were to live out that way. That or I'd live on the lakes not far away.

Nothing in Apple Valley for me though, sorry.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Victorville has no property tax? Does San Bernadino county just give it a hall pass while it taxes every other part of the county?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pretty much. Basically, pent up anger at this point that their party's support continues to dwindle.
    Those were money thirsty warmongers with fake values.

Turns out not everyone can hide in a gated community. Repercussions of exporting jobs and importing cheap labor arrived on the doorstep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hassles of California are only worth it if you live on or very near to the coast. A hole like Victorville? Keep driving to a different state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donna... right next door.
    aha...

Always liked all the citrus down there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victorville has no property tax? Does San Bernadino county just give it a hall pass while it taxes every other part of the county?
    Victorville probably has no sewer system or roads.
    That would suit derpel.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where u at bro? I'm in LA.
    We took the vacation home off the market. We’re in Palm Springs because of population density. Have a house in Ventura county that we left. Still renting our house in calabasas highlands.

Thread Information