Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just want a tally of all ST political forum posters who belong in mental ins utions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not Florida bro? Too risky?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Predicting Trump will win Florida isn’t indicative of a mental health problem. Predicting he’ll win CA or NY is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know GFY is a re . I have the re s on ignore, including that re that liked your response

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp?
    anyone?
    derp?
    derp?
    anyone?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We know GFY is a re . I have the re s on ignore, including that re that liked your response
    What about Derp? Is he a re in your humble opinion?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    are you really that dumb?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    DMC giving this question the Susan Collins treatment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC giving this question the Susan Collins treatment
    Lol it's pretty clear he has a soft spot for his little bootlick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on ignore too

So is Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on ignore too

So is Blake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ like a yoyo

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY and CA is looking like wishful thinking. If I was looking for big surprise states, I'd look at Oregon, New Jersey, Connecticut. And if a state like Indiana transitioning back to red is an outlier, one could even see Illinois being kind of close. Obviously, we're looking to expand into states like Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico before that though.

Bringing it back to NY and CA, those are two states that in 2000 a lot of people said f*ck it, I'm not really voting and the Democrat won by bigger margins than perhaps is representative of the true tally. After then four years of media whining about how Gore had won the popular vote they were motivated to make a statement vote in 2004. CA and NY both tightened for Dubya. I think that factor alone will garner Trump a lot more votes in both those states.

Also, I think Joe generates less excitement in those two states than history maker Hillary did.

Last but not all, both states have endured fascist governors. Look for people to make statement votes on that front as well. I'll admit that I don't know if the undercurrent sentiment is that strong or not. Both states seem to have a lot of sheeple after all. An over/under on percentage could be interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, DarrinS posted some BREAKING news the other day that Cuomo sent infected to nursing homes... maybe there's something to it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on ignore too
    So much for your protege stuff, WReck

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the re s on ignore, including that re [ChumpDumper] that liked your response
    Time saver, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY and CA is looking like wishful thinking. If I was looking for big surprise states, I'd look at Oregon, New Jersey, Connecticut. And if a state like Indiana transitioning back to red is an outlier, one could even see Illinois being kind of close. Obviously, we're looking to expand into states like Nevada, Minnesota, New Hampshire, Colorado, New Mexico before that though.

Bringing it back to NY and CA, those are two states that in 2000 a lot of people said f*ck it, I'm not really voting and the Democrat won by bigger margins than perhaps is representative of the true tally. After then four years of media whining about how Gore had won the popular vote they were motivated to make a statement vote in 2004. CA and NY both tightened for Dubya. I think that factor alone will garner Trump a lot more votes in both those states.

Also, I think Joe generates less excitement in those two states than history maker Hillary did.

Last but not all, both states have endured fascist governors. Look for people to make statement votes on that front as well. I'll admit that I don't know if the undercurrent sentiment is that strong or not. Both states seem to have a lot of sheeple after all. An over/under on percentage could be interesting.
    This is a good analysis, tbh.... if one would be completely oblivious to the fact that people in almost all those states, especially NY and CA, absolutely despise Trump. It wouldn't be surprising at all if Joe gets more votes than Shillary in NY and CA for that reason alone.

I've no doubt that the post-Trump GOP will eventually make some gains in places like Nevada or New Mexico, trying to pretend Trump never happened, but that's gonna take a bit.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is a good analysis, tbh.... if one would be completely oblivious to the fact that people in almost all those states, especially NY and CA, absolutely despise Trump. It wouldn't be surprising at all if Joe gets more votes than Shillary in NY and CA for that reason alone.

I've no doubt that the post-Trump GOP will eventually make some gains in places like Nevada or New Mexico, trying to pretend Trump never happened, but that's gonna take a bit.
    Demographics in New co and Nevada are changing too quickly. It’s not gonna happen. Certainly not with Trump-style white populists like Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley running in 2024z

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dat TDS is what it is. Trump will do better in both states than in 2016.
    You haven't been able build on your hateful masses. You've just fed the ones you already had.
    Some got tired of being haters and walked away though. Some found prosperity and walked away.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demographics in New co and Nevada are changing too quickly. It’s not gonna happen. Certainly not with Trump-style white populists like Tom Cotton or Josh Hawley running in 2024z
    Nevada tourism raped by the scamdemic. You may be in for a surprise.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nevada tourism raped by the scamdemic. You may be in for a surprise.
    yeah so Nevada is going to vote for Trump because his pandemic destroyed their economy. Good luck with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat TDS is what it is. Trump will do better in both states than in 2016.
    You haven't been able build on your hateful masses. You've just fed the ones you already had.
    Some got tired of being haters and walked away though. Some found prosperity and walked away.
    ^ this is textbook TDS, tbh...

But hey, good luck with that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah so Nevada is going to vote for Trump because his pandemic destroyed their economy. Good luck with that.
    They're going to vote against the scammers who shut down economies cos Trump gets in their way. Certainly not looking to reward Biden who in the commies' pocket, as they sent us the kung flu.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ this is textbook TDS, tbh...

But hey, good luck with that.
    I live in California. I may have a better idea of how things are going / how they've went than you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quoting somebody who just said he is ignoring you

Thread Information