6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Big League Politics censored for sharing the story. Surprised Youtube hasn't taken this down yet, tbh.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/twitte...p-challengers/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another clip from the #DetroitLeaks series from Big League Politics shows how the last line of defense for electoral integrity, the electronic pollbook inspectors, will be staffed largely by children with no experience working in the field. (Article by Shane Trejo republished from BigLeaguePolitics.com)
    The trainer can be heard in the leaked audio saying that there will be many high school students working as EPIs and they will need to hand over their computers to another poll worker who can take it to the receiving board on election night.
    “We know that we have a lot of high school students as EPIs, and, if you can’t go to that receiving board because it’s late at night, right? Most of the receiving boards are either at the Pistons practice center, most of them, or Ford Field,” the instructor explained.
    “But if you can’t go, you need to tell your chairperson early in the day, “Hey, I can’t do the receiving board.” They will choose someone else to do it,” she added.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-...rocessing.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drink the copium derp, drink, it will soothe your pain and anguish, drink the copium.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp's will is weakening.

Thread Information