Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump the Christian with a wiki page on his sexual misconducts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash raped / settled $Ms with under-age boys, as well as girls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Lmao you two weak s jacking each other off over falsehoods none of yall can prove but everyone else is a conspira right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allegations and cannot be proved either way but people are saying, good people I hear, just saying.

And what is little joey complaining about? Old boss hiding under his bed and he is scared of being beaten up again? Or did we say something bad about him but he does not care? Oh, and did he say god bless as he said he was reforming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the boys part was new.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep it's official.

Trump suffers big loss in E. Jean Carroll defamation case, judge says he's liable (msn.com)

• Judge Lewis Kaplan said the upcoming trial for Carroll's civil lawsuit against Trump will only deal with the question of how much the former president should pay her in monetary damages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump the Christian with a wiki page on his sexual misconducts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations
    Wow. Serial.

Trump has denied all the allegations against him, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign.[10][11][12][13] In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all the women who have made allegations of sexual misconduct against him, as well as The New York Times for publishing the allegations,[14][15] but he has yet to follow through with any legal action

blowhard chicken .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Serial.

Trump has denied all the allegations against him, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign.[10][11][12][13] In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all the women who have made allegations of sexual misconduct against him, as well as The New York Times for publishing the allegations,[14][15] but he has yet to follow through with any legal action

blowhard chicken .
    Another witch-hunt.

I wonder why?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suffers big loss in E. Jean Carroll defamation case, judge says he’s liable

• federal judge ruled that Donald Trump is liable for defamatory statements he made about writer E. Jean Carroll in 2019 when she went public with claims he raped her decades earlier.
    • Judge Lewis Kaplan saidthe upcoming trial for Carroll’s civil lawsuit against Trump will only deal with the question of how much the former president should pay her in monetary damages.
    • In May, a jury in Manhattan federal court in a related case found that Trump sexually abused Carroll during an encounter in a New York department store in the mid-1990s, and defamed her last fall.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/06/trum...es-liable.html

L

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump suffers big loss in E. Jean Carroll defamation case, judge says he’s liable

• federal judge ruled that Donald Trump is liable for defamatory statements he made about writer E. Jean Carroll in 2019 when she went public with claims he raped her decades earlier.
    • Judge Lewis Kaplan saidthe upcoming trial for Carroll’s civil lawsuit against Trump will only deal with the question of how much the former president should pay her in monetary damages.
    • In May, a jury in Manhattan federal court in a related case found that Trump sexually abused Carroll during an encounter in a New York department store in the mid-1990s, and defamed her last fall.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/06/trum...es-liable.html

L
    Trump is liable in the second E. Jean Carroll defamation case, judge rules; January trial will determine damages

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes this is a keeper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s getting raped at the polls!

ormer President Donald Trump’s support has declined to its lowest point in Emerson national polls, with only 50% of Republican Primary voters indicating they plan to vote for him.

Polling by Emerson College reveals a decline in support for former President Donald Trump among Republican Primary voters, with only 50% planning to vote for him, the lowest recorded in Emerson’s polls.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis saw a slight increase to 12%, while Vivek Ramaswamy maintained 9% support.

Mike Pence gained ground with 7% support, and Nikki Haley experienced a significant rise to 7%.

The drop in Trump’s support has led to speculation about Ramaswamy’s appeal, given Trump’s legal issues.

https://www.americainsider.org/Yam- s-poll-numbers-are-starting-to-tank/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm. Trump still a rapist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he rapedPERIOD

Thread Information