Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course they did.

How else could you know about them?
    You know I’m saying. Finally after a couple of months, the media reported on it for about a week, and then you never heard about it again.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know I’m saying. Finally after a couple of months, the media reported on it for about a week, and then you never heard about it again.
    What else is there to know about it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What else is there to know about it?
    I don’t think any major news outlets even touched on the videos of Biden smelling women, and pinching a 10-year-old girls nipples in plain sight. Etc..

He’s been creepy.

But, I don’t want to take away from this thread. Trumps first ex-wife claimed that he dry ed her in an act of rage during their marriage.

These guys are all creeps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rape and not Tara Reade?

What else is there to know about Tara Reade?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I don’t think any major news outlets even touched on the videos of Biden smelling women, and pinching a 10-year-old girls nipples in plain sight. Etc..

He’s been creepy.

But, I don’t want to take away from this thread. Trumps first ex-wife claimed that he dry ed her in an act of rage during their marriage.

These guys are all creeps.
    so you want the news to run stories about biden being creepy?

yeah, he's definitely weird, and the sniffing thing is weird as but Trump literally has a list of women claiming he assaulted/molested/raped them. Biden has literally one lady claiming 27 years ago he fingered her, something Trump openly endorses and the rest are just women who were creeped out by him touching them or sniffing them or whatever. meanwhile old trump literally has allegations of him raping underage minors, has been photographed numerous times with Epstein, and even openly admitted to busting in on underage naked girls in the teen pageant because it was "his pageant" or whatever dude even basically said he wants to his daughter

so if you really wanna slam Biden that's fine, but quit being a got hypocrite when there are way more verifiable and even admitted instances of trump being a ing creep than sleepy joe

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

yeah, he's definitely weird, and the sniffing thing is weird as but Trump literally has a list of women claiming he assaulted/molested/raped them. Biden has literally one lady claiming 27 years ago he fingered her, something Trump openly endorses and the rest are just women who were creeped out by him touching them or sniffing them or whatever. meanwhile old trump literally has allegations of him raping underage minors, has been photographed numerous times with Epstein, and even openly admitted to busting in on underage naked girls in the teen pageant because it was "his pageant" or whatever dude even basically said he wants to his daughter

so if you really wanna slam Biden that's fine, but quit being a got hypocrite when there are way more verifiable and even admitted instances of trump being a ing creep than sleepy joe
    any time you see a conservative go with the muh both sides argument, it means their side did something so bad they have no way of defending it so their only remaining move is falsely equating liberals and conservatives as equally bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you know about rape, DMC?
    Bend over, I'll show you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t have a side. I’m not voting.

I just think that Biden rubbing on children is creepy as . But more disturbing to me is writing a crime bill that put black and brown people in jail for drug possession.

Anyhow , back to rapy Donald Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    another honest broker

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

I just think that Biden rubbing on children is creepy as . But more disturbing to me is writing a crime bill that put black and brown people in jail for drug possession.

Anyhow , back to rapy Donald Trump.

then your opinion means . kindly gtfo and let the adults talk

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and Kavenaugh is a gang rapist.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    then your opinion means . kindly gtfo and let the adults talk
    you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither had much taste if allegations at all true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Possibly 5 million considering how he gropes anything with a pulse.

Only 1 confirmed that I know of.

Yes, let's go down that road.

How many rape allegations against Joe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Possibly 5 million considering how he gropes anything with a pulse.

Only 1 confirmed that I know of.
    So 1.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    any time you see a conservative go with the muh both sides argument, it means their side did something so bad they have no way of defending it so their only remaining move is falsely equating liberals and conservatives as equally bad.
    Not really. As an example, I am disregarding the Hunter Biden stuff even though it's likely 100% true. I just assume most of these corrupt politicians are using family members and others as conduits to launder money into their filthy pockets. So, a big nothing burger even though it technically should be a big deal.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not really. As an example, I am disregarding the Hunter Biden stuff even though it's likely 100% true. I just assume most of these corrupt politicians are using family members and others as conduits to launder money into their filthy pockets. So, a big nothing burger even though it technically should be a big deal.
    that's an example that proves me point. You're assuming that Joe Biden is doing dirty with Hunter Biden because it helps you rationalize all the dirty Republicans do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    that's an example that proves me point. You're assuming that Joe Biden is doing dirty with Hunter Biden because it helps you rationalize all the dirty politicians do.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Past is gonna catch up with trump the raping pedophile soon enough.

Trump forced to answer rape charges in deposition, first of 26 adult and 11 child rapes.

Trump may soon have to answer to rape allegations under oath, as accuser E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers seek to depose him in defamation suit

E. Jean Carroll filed a defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump in 2019.

The suit alleges that Trump defamed Carroll when he denied her accusation that he raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in 1996 Carroll’s lawyers are now seeking to depose Trump in the lawsuit

‘I am living for the moment to walk into that room to sit across the table from him,’ Carroll told Reuters in an interview this week. ‘I think of it everyday’ Trump sought help from the Justice Department to delay the case while he was president
    Now that he’s no longer in office Carroll hopes the deposition will come this year Donald Trump may soon have to answer to rape allegations under oath as accuser E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers seek to depose him in her defamation lawsuit.

Carroll filed her lawsuit against Trump over two years ago, alleging that he defamed her in November 2019 when he denied her allegation that he raped her at a Manhattan department store in the mid-90s.

Trump said he never knew Carroll and accused her of lying to sell her new book, adding: ‘She’s not my type.’

And these are waiting…

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2021/0...1-child-rapes/

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump forced to answer rape charges in deposition, first of 26 adult and 11 child rapes.

Trump may soon have to answer to rape allegations under oath, as accuser E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers seek to depose him in defamation suit

The suit alleges that Trump defamed Carroll when he denied her accusation that he raped her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in 1996 Carroll’s lawyers are now seeking to depose Trump in the lawsuit

‘I am living for the moment to walk into that room to sit across the table from him,’ Carroll told Reuters in an interview this week. ‘I think of it everyday’ Trump sought help from the Justice Department to delay the case while he was president
    Now that he’s no longer in office Carroll hopes the deposition will come this year Donald Trump may soon have to answer to rape allegations under oath as accuser E. Jean Carroll’s lawyers seek to depose him in her defamation lawsuit.

Carroll filed her lawsuit against Trump over two years ago, alleging that he defamed her in November 2019 when he denied her allegation that he raped her at a Manhattan department store in the mid-90s.

Trump said he never knew Carroll and accused her of lying to sell her new book, adding: ‘She’s not my type.’

And these are waiting…

Boiled down?

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And these are waiting…

Boiled down, President Biden is responsible for trump being one termer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Garland defending Trash against Jean Carroll?

W T F F ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump raped derp's mind into submission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

sums it up.

Thread Information