My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawmakers push to send bunker-busting bombs to Israel
    The bill would require the Pentagon to consult with Israel and report to Congress on its ability to deter "a full range of threats."

A pair of lawmakers is readying legislation that would pave the way for the U.S. to provide Israel with bunker-busting bombs that could strike Iran's underground nuclear facilities.

The legislation, offered by Reps. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) and Brian Mast (R-Fla.), would make it possible to transfer the 30,000-pound Massive Ordnance Penetrator to Israel as a defense against Iran if Tehran pursues nuclear weapons.

Gottheimer, on a conference call with reporters Tuesday, said the legislation would "shore up Israel's qualitative military edge" in the Middle East.

The bill would require the Pentagon to consult with Israel and report to Congress on its ability to deter "a full range of threats" including whether the U.S. providing bunker-buster munitions would advance U.S. and Israeli security.

"There should be absolutely no doubt that our ally Israel must be prepared for every contingency if Iran seeks ... a nuclear weapon," Gottheimer said.

The news of the legislation was first reported by Jewish Insider.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-israel-432790

---

Hope no civilians are hurt once Bibi deploys them, tbh

hater

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They tricked you into slicing your penis, this seems rather tame in comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will this get you a Nobel Peace Prize? Asking for a desperate president...

The bill would require the Pentagon to consult with Israel and report to Congress on its ability to deter "a full range of threats."

A pair of lawmakers is readying legislation that would pave the way for the U.S. to provide Israel with bunker-busting bombs that could strike Iran's underground nuclear facilities.

The legislation, offered by Reps. Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.) and Brian Mast (R-Fla.), would make it possible to transfer the 30,000-pound Massive Ordnance Penetrator to Israel as a defense against Iran if Tehran pursues nuclear weapons.

Gottheimer, on a conference call with reporters Tuesday, said the legislation would "shore up Israel's qualitative military edge" in the Middle East.

The bill would require the Pentagon to consult with Israel and report to Congress on its ability to deter "a full range of threats" including whether the U.S. providing bunker-buster munitions would advance U.S. and Israeli security.

"There should be absolutely no doubt that our ally Israel must be prepared for every contingency if Iran seeks ... a nuclear weapon," Gottheimer said.

---

hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They tricked you into slicing your penis, this seems rather tame in comparison.
    Not me...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hispanic master race?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hispanic master race?
    ayup

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect Biden to fast track it and include tactical nukes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

---

hater

bend over

ill show you a

massive ordinance penetrator!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so old I remember the term was MOAB

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expect Biden to fast track it and include tactical nukes.
    Biden would support Palestine and Hamas, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give them da bombs. Israel does not mess around.

Thread Information