Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it makes you feel any better, if Joe Biden did the same thing, I would want him gone pronto too.
    There will be "police abuse" under Biden too. Your TDS was way bad before this latest excuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be "police abuse" under Biden too. Your TDS was way bad before this latest excuse.
    Nobody said there's no police abuse. Now, directed by the man at the top so he can take a photo op with a bible upside down?

Pimping that he's going to send the military to America's streets cuz muh protests? Making the DHS a paramilitary LE unit?

There are lines you don't cross because you understand basic democratic principles.

Again, you bring the whataboutism. Biden pulls all that , I'm voting against him too. Even if the GOP lists Ted ing Cruz.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody said there's no police abuse. Now, directed by the man at the top so he can take a photo op with a bible upside down?

Pimping that he's going to send the military to America's streets cuz muh protests? Making the DHS a paramilitary LE unit?

There are lines you don't cross because you understand basic democratic principles.

Again, you bring the whataboutism. Biden pulls all that , I'm voting against him too. Even if the GOP lists Ted ing Cruz.
    Dude, those various "protests" were riots. Maybe someone in DC police got a little too authoritarian; but a few assholes getting pushed around is not the big deal you're making it out to be. This goes all the way back to your TDS. In fact, you're just totally forgetting how DC protester were harrassing the f*ck out of people and engaging in violent actions in the preceding events. The "protesters" at large were already hostile actors at this point. And I don't put it past WP to not report the instigators on the protester side. They have no credibility at this point. They buried the Biden crime family story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would never vote for cruz. His daddy assassinated JFK with Oswald, bigly, so I heard.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Crimes don’t matter anymore, derp.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I would never vote for cruz. His daddy assassinated JFK with Oswald, bigly, so I heard.
    People are talking about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are talking about it.
    People are also talking about how ugly cruz’ wife is, good people tell me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, those various "protests" were riots. Maybe someone in DC police got a little too authoritarian; but a few assholes getting pushed around is not the big deal you're making it out to be. This goes all the way back to your TDS. In fact, you're just totally forgetting how DC protester were harrassing the f*ck out of people and engaging in violent actions in the preceding events. The "protesters" at large were already hostile actors at this point. And I don't put it past WP to not report the instigators on the protester side. They have no credibility at this point. They buried the Biden crime family story.
    If Biden did this, you would be up in arms... so would I. The double standard is re ed. Everything isn't a conspiracy. Especially when the man in charge incites this . Sorry, he has to go.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Biden did this, you would be up in arms... so would I. The double standard is re ed. Everything isn't a conspiracy. Especially when the man in charge incites this . Sorry, he has to go.
    Up in arms? No. I'd point out whatever wrongs. And of course, the Washington Post would have a total different reporting outlook if it was Biden anyways; so, who knows what it'd really be. Some hostile "protesters" got pushed around. It's verging on being a nothing burger.

BTW, Biden's heavy handedness is a matter of record. His crime bill makes this look like child's play. And you voted for him, not because this is the issue you claim it is. You voted for that heavy-handed unjust asshole cos your TDS. Own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up in arms? No. I'd point out whatever wrongs. And of course, the Washington Post would have a total different reporting outlook if it was Biden anyways; so, who knows what it'd really be. Some hostile "protesters" got pushed around. It's verging on being a nothing burger.

BTW, Biden's heavy handedness is a matter of record. His crime bill makes this look like child's play. And you voted for him, not because this is the issue you claim it is. You voted for that heavy-handed unjust asshole cos your TDS. Own it.
    You want to make this about WaPo, when you know this was wrong and reported by way more than WaPo. Drop the excuses, they're lame.

I don't like Joe, I made that clear a lot of times in here. In any given year, against a different candidate, I would've not voted for him, like I didn't vote for Shillary.

This has nothing to do about Joe though. He could be a really bad president, but being worse than Dennison takes more than dementia. It takes pure evil.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to make this about WaPo, when you know this was wrong and reported by way more than WaPo. Drop the excuses, they're lame.

I don't like Joe, I made that clear a lot of times in here. In any given year, against a different candidate, I would've not voted for him, like I didn't vote for Shillary.

This has nothing to do about Joe though. He could be a really bad president, but being worse than Dennison takes more than dementia. It takes pure evil.
    I know it looks not good based on how they framed it. They're not a reputable outlet. Sorry, but take your reputation seriously or that's how it goes.

Joe f*cked the sh** out of the entire black urban populations. Trump may or may not have been the reason for some total assholes having a bad day. You've been 4D chess'd by someone to get to your snowflake level. Think about that. LOL

"Pure evil" WTF are you talking about? Joe was doing backdoor deals as Russia was taking over Crimea. He was doing backdoor deals as he compromised national security to the Chinese Communist party. Again, someone 4D chess'd the out of you. I don't expect you to admit that. You're pride's surely gonna take a hit. But I'll plant that seed for ya, buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it looks not good based on how they framed it. They're not a reputable outlet. Sorry, but take your reputation seriously or that's how it goes.

Joe f*cked the sh** out of the entire black urban populations. Trump may or may not have been the reason for some total assholes having a bad day. You've been 4D chess'd by someone to get to your snowflake level. Think about that. LOL

"Pure evil" WTF are you talking about? Joe was doing backdoor deals as Russia was taking over Crimea. He was doing backdoor deals as he compromised national security to the Chinese Communist party. Again, someone 4D chess'd the out of you. I don't expect you to admit that. You're pride's surely gonna take a hit. But I'll plant that seed for ya, buddy.
    lol 4D chess and moar conspiracies... you need a new hobby, tbh

Quarter million american dead under his inept watch... lots of mental gymnastics going into that one. Hopefully you followed his advise and inoculated with clorox.

Again, doesn't change one thing for me who wins the election. I'm fortunate to have options, but other people do not, and I like this country and would hate to see it gone to too.

If Dennison wins, I'll be here, I'll eat crow about my wrong prognostication and that'll be it. If Joe wins, I'll lap it up a few times, and also move on.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 4D chess and moar conspiracies... you need a new hobby, tbh

Quarter million american dead under his inept watch... lots of mental gymnastics going into that one. Hopefully you followed his advise and inoculated with clorox.

Again, doesn't change one thing for me who wins the election. I'm fortunate to have options, but other people do not, and I like this country and would hate to see it gone to too.

If Dennison wins, I'll be here, I'll eat crow about my wrong prognostication and that'll be it. If Joe wins, I'll lap it up a few times, and also move on.
    * 4D chessing was meant to soften the blow. You're really just losing a game of checkers to chimps is all.

* Zombie points

* Still ignoring that no man alive ed over blacks more than Joe Biden. That's the one person you decided to vote for. ElSuperRacist

* Pass on the last part. I'll be ing the football; but don't take it too personally, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * 4D chessing was meant to soften the blow. You're really just losing a game of checkers to chimps is all.

* Zombie points

* Still ignoring that no man alive ed over blacks more than Joe Biden. That's the one person you decided to vote for. ElSuperRacist

* Pass on the last part. I'll be ing the football; but don't take it too personally, tbh.
    cool story, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool story, tbh
    I liked it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zombie put the shotgun to his own head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Dementia doesn't come on fast."

-- Tranny WReck

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's zombie

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scorned Woman bragging that Dubya got two terms.

K.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop it, stop it, it hurts, it hurts
    fify

Thread Information