My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources: Former Rockets GM Daryl Morey will sign a five-year deal with the Philadelphia 76ers as soon as this weekend to run the franchise’s basketball operations.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Sources: Former Rockets GM Daryl Morey will sign a five-year deal with the Philadelphia 76ers as soon as this weekend to run the franchise’s basketball operations.
    Simmons for Harden incoming, going to be hilarious watching the Rockets backcourt next season.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can't be any worse than that time the Lakers put together a core of Kobe, Pau, Dwert, Nash, and Pringles.

I guess Philly could miss the playoffs, but this is the East. You could hire two guys off the street as a coach and GM and get 38 wins and an 8 seed with that roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons for Harden incoming, going to be hilarious watching the Rockets backcourt next season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who is outta there - Embiid or Simmons?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him thought he would be out for awhile. Except for man love with Harden was a pretty good GM for a franchise was in the pits before he got there. However so much for the promise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy I can't believe I called that right

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Who is outta there - Embiid or Simmons?
    Simmons/Harden can’t play together thus Morey will be recreating Dwightmare 2.0 (Imagine Embiid being content as a lob target)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Simmons/Harden can’t play together thus Morey will be recreating Dwightmare 2.0 (Imagine Embiid being content as a lob target)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.si.com/nba/2020/10/28/da...office-rockets

Details sound like this will be very complicated as why keep Brand and Rivers so in bed with Morey, only Philly could mess up such talent and create this farce with over-rated Doc, Brand and perhaps a neutered Morey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    philly trust in the process, or the processed as in processed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One basic issue with The Process is that at a certain point, you still have to do traditional GM & scouting work. After a half decade of being absolutely terrible and then a few years of moderate success-- a 52 win season, a close miss in a conference semi-finals-- the 76ers now have two stars who seemingly can't play together, a bloated payroll burdened with major long term overpays, and a history of tons of 2nd round picks that did almost nothing. That doesn't feel like a great outcome for nearly a decade of work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One basic issue with The Process is that at a certain point, you still have to do traditional GM & scouting work. After a half decade of being absolutely terrible and then a few years of moderate success-- a 52 win season, a close miss in a conference semi-finals-- the 76ers now have two stars who seemingly can't play together, a bloated payroll burdened with major long term overpays, and a history of tons of 2nd round picks that did almost nothing. That doesn't feel like a great outcome for nearly a decade of work.
    Pretty fair take / Emblid for all his talent remains enigmatic and Simmons simply cannot shoot. Doc is simply wrong coach and Brand should have been gone long ago \ so good luck Sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    philly trust in the process, or the processed as in processed
    They want the Lakers process, spend years getting high draft picks then sign the best two players in the game and sell off all your young guys.

signed

-The Process

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Morey pulls this crap off give him EOY and hall of fame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 76ers are finalizing a trade to send Josh Richardson to the Mavericks for Seth Curry and the No. 36 pick, per
    @wojespn

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The 76ers are finalizing a trade to send Josh Richardson to the Mavericks for Seth Curry and the No. 36 pick, per
    @wojespn
    Love this trade. Seth Curry is the Jedi Master of hitting 9 consecutive three pointers against the Hornets when his team is already up by 15, and going 0 for 9 against literally any contender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this trade. Seth Curry is the Jedi Master of hitting 9 consecutive three pointers against the Hornets when his team is already up by 15, and going 0 for 9 against literally any contender.
    kinda win win, Sixers have (Ive never hit a 3 in my life) Ben Simmons and need all the shooting they can get

Thread Information