Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nine chumpettes bunker ing. Not one wants to stand by the fake polls.
    Which of the swing states you mentioned in the OP do polls have Biden winning by double digits?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which of the swing states you mentioned in the OP do polls have Biden winning by double digits?
    Many of them have at times. Just a day or two ago you were celebrating ABC/WP poll having Biden up 17 in Wisconsin.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Excluding the tier where one “must be called” Biden wins Colorado, Maine, New Hampshire and New Mexico all by double digits.

If there was any state in the top tier that I would predict double digits on itd be Wisconsin.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes now doing the ah, shucks; I didn't know about all these double digit polls routine. Sad.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excluding the tier where one “must be called” Biden wins Colorado, Maine, New Hampshire and New Mexico all by double digits.

If there was any state in the top tier that I would predict double digits on itd be Wisconsin.
    Wishful thinking. But at least you stepped up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Many of them have at times. Just a day or two ago you were celebrating ABC/WP poll having Biden up 17 in Wisconsin.
    The fivethirtyeight polling average for all of the states in your tier one list is in the single digits. You’re asking people to predict that Biden will outperform the polls, and then setting up the strawman that the polls must be fake if no one is willing to predict Biden outperforms them

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see if the regularly most deluded chumpette gonna make a call.

RandomGuy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes now doing the ah, shucks; I didn't know about all these double digit polls routine. Sad.
    So you're talking about individual polls which means little in the grand scheme of things. When you combine the averages which is what one should be doing, Biden does not lead by double digits in the key battleground states.

This is why people are lolling at your premise here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're talking about individual polls which means little in the grand scheme of things. When you combine the averages which is what one should be doing, Biden does not lead by double digits in the key battleground states.

This is why people are lolling at your premise here.
    So, the establishment gets to just release a sh** load of double digit fake polls for their guy with impunity?

K

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see if the regularly most deluded chumpette gonna make a call.

RandomGuy
    For political takes. Don't think your denial about the ramifications of being an admitted cuckold are being discounted, blake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fivethirtyeight polling average for all of the states in your tier one list is in the single digits. You’re asking people to predict that Biden will outperform the polls, and then setting up the strawman that the polls must be fake if no one is willing to predict Biden outperforms them
    Sure. Now. I called it in advance that the polls would magically tighten. I guess you just think "cash-strapped" Trump is winning over a sh** load of voters suddenly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the establishment gets to just release a sh** load of double digit fake polls for their guy with impunity?

K
    Let's see those poll, derp.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sure. Now. I called it in advance that the polls would magically tighten. I guess you just think "cash-strapped" Trump is winning over a sh** load of voters suddenly.
    The polling average for those states was never into the single digits. You’re making stuff up about them going from docile digits to single digits because it suits your narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name a state, little .
    Why the would I care about which states he wins? I'm just saying he's going to win.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I still can’t get over the switch from “TRUMP WILL WIN!” to “TRUMP WILL NOT LOSE ANY SWING STATES BY DOUBLE DIGITS!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polling average for those states was never into the single digits. You’re making stuff up about them going from docile digits to single digits because it suits your narrative.
    Well at least derp is finally coming to terms with trump losing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad that derp has to go through so many mental gymnastics right now next week is going to be tough for him

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point about the double digit farce has been made; and chumpettes have cowered into their holes.

We'll do it your way, then, and just look at the current numbers. Gentleman's bet, I'll bet you that the averages are off against Trump by an average of at least 2 points (and this is even after they've done much of their tightening of the fake polls).

NM: Biden +14.5*
    ME: Biden +11.5**
    NH: Biden +10.4***
    CO: Biden +9.5*****
    WI: Biden +6.4
    MN: Biden +4.7
    NV: Biden +4.6
    PA: Biden +4.3
    FL: Biden +1.4
    IA: Biden +1.0
    NC: Biden +0.6
    GA: Biden +0.4
    OH: Bide Tie
    AZ: Tie
    TX: Trump +2.3

* No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two most recent polls shown
    ** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two October polls shown
    *** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of the five October polls shown
    **** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two October polls shown

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So derp has Trump losing 8 swing states and says all polls are accurate within their margins of error.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still can’t get over the switch from “TRUMP WILL WIN!” to “TRUMP WILL NOT LOSE ANY SWING STATES BY DOUBLE DIGITS!”
    I haven't switched that at all. I've called out the double digit farce all along. Sorry for not making this thread sooner for you; but I did ask chumpettes time and time again to land on one, and they always cowered for what it's worth.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said that any state was average double digits or not (though some most certainly were). I just point to the abundance of double digit polls. It's magic how they just don't hold up. But I thought Biden really won debates and stuff? I thought Trump was just such a -up on everything including COVID? Somehow Biden loses all dem points though. The math just doesn't ever have to add up; and that's a convenient thing for you because it doesn't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp backtracking in his own thread. peak derpism

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an open secret that the polls are made up. Why do you even bother to lie about it at this point, Chumpettes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then why are you and qhris desperately trying to find polls to post that show trump ahead

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    My point about the double digit farce has been made; and chumpettes have cowered into their holes.

We'll do it your way, then, and just look at the current numbers. Gentleman's bet, I'll bet you that the averages are off against Trump by an average of at least 2 points (and this is even after they've done much of their tightening of the fake polls).

NM: Biden +14.5*
    ME: Biden +11.5**
    NH: Biden +10.4***
    CO: Biden +9.5*****
    WI: Biden +6.4
    MN: Biden +4.7
    NV: Biden +4.6
    PA: Biden +4.3
    FL: Biden +1.4
    IA: Biden +1.0
    NC: Biden +0.6
    GA: Biden +0.4
    OH: Bide Tie
    AZ: Tie
    TX: Trump +2.3

* No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two most recent polls shown
    ** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two October polls shown
    *** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of the five October polls shown
    **** No RCP Avg listed: Avg of two October polls shown
    Is this bet simply averaging the margin of victory for each state, or is it a weighted average based off total votes in each state?

Thread Information