Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But is he right? Literally no one else could've done better than Trump?
    I mean, the different state laws/IQ discrepencies make it difficult to handle covid, Americans are either stubborn AF or re ed (muh freedom) or both, but I also agree with you that Trump doing the opposite of what he is supposed to do only helps to make the situation worse than it should be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, the different state laws/IQ discrepencies make it difficult to handle covid, Americans are either stubborn AF or re ed (muh freedom) or both, but I also agree with you that Trump doing the opposite of what he is supposed to do only helps to make the situation worse than it should be
    I don't even disagree with you or tbdog on some of the non-Trump factors laying the groundwork for getting hit hard by COVID, but the implication that Trump made everything worse inherently means others could've done better. Not every hypothetical Pres would have done the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , for the first two months too many medical professionals were reusing PPE. Just using the DPA to it's fullest extent would've saved lives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a word about Cuomo from Pop, plus POTUS said the vaccine is coming in 2 weeks and the market has never been better...

Just a honest broker here...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a word about Cuomo from Pop, plus POTUS said the vaccine is coming in 2 weeks and the market has never been better...

Just a honest broker here...
    We turned the corner!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmail and control by the progressive left
    I wish that was the case. The only thing I have heard that is progressive about Biden is that he wants to increase the capital gains tax for the rich and higher taxes on people making above 400K a year. Outside of that I haven't heard anything progressive coming from Biden's camp.
    Last edited by daslicer; 10-30-2020 at 09:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senile creepy Joe.

Really?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems like this should be moved to the cesspool Political Forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BIG J journalism at its finest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If 2020 is a reflection of America being made great again, I think I've got to support the walking corpse as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If 2020 is a reflection of America being made great again, I think I've got to support the walking corpse as well.
    Agreed. I'm not a fan of Biden and normally I wouldn't bother to vote for either candidate under normal cir stances but Trump handled Covid poorly causing me no choice to vote for Biden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left Winger thinks leftmost realistic candidate is a good choice. News at 11!

This is obviously not a shock.

Hey TimDunkem " Worst in the world"? Care to actually look at the numbers, not the Biden campaign rhetoric? Look a per million deaths ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter who you're for this is a non story. Everyone who knows anything about Pop knew he was for Biden. This doesn't move a single vote. I actually think the Favre endorsement will have more impact in Wisconsin because I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that he would endorse Trump.
    Did Favre post a picture of his genitals with the endorsement?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone supporting Trump over Biden is not a rational person, probably uneducated too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter who you're for this is a non story. Everyone who knows anything about Pop knew he was for Biden. This doesn't move a single vote. I actually think the Favre endorsement will have more impact in Wisconsin because I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that he would endorse Trump.
    The Favre that did nothing but stand in the way of Rodgers, then forced a trade to their arch rivals, the Vikings? That Favre?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop is a POS, both as a coach and person, non issue tbh. Texas will go solidly for Trump just as in 2016.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Favre that did nothing but stand in the way of Rodgers, then forced a trade to their arch rivals, the Vikings? That Favre?
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brett...ntial-election

Yeah... Favre is the real MVP if he wins us both WI and MN with that endorsement.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.
    Don’t worry way before any of that happens we will make up a reason to go to war wherever you are at, take your country’s resources in the name of democracy and leave it to fend for itself after we are done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t worry way before any of that happens we will make up a reason to go to war wherever you are at, take your country’s resources in the name of democracy and leave it to fend for itself after we are done.
    it depends if TBD lives in Germany,France,Australia or any Western civilized country then I think he's fine. If he lives in a hole then high chance we are going to come in and invade his country. America since WW2 only goes to war with holes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop is a POS, both as a coach and person, non issue tbh. Texas will go solidly for Trump just as in 2016.
    Since we can just call people pieces of because we want to without any real evidence here is my two cents. I think you are a worthless piece of , sorry excuse for a human being and natural born looser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop also stood next to Boner tbqh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it depends if TBD lives in Germany,France,Australia or any Western civilized country then I think he's fine. If he lives in a hole then high chance we are going to come in and invade his country. America since WW2 only goes to war with holes.
    Hey if it comes down to it ill be out there again going up against whatever country thinks they can question my country’s ability.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey if it comes down to it ill be out there again going up against whatever country thinks they can question my country’s ability.
    We never go to war with countries that have nukes so China,Russia,India,North Korea,France are all off limits.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never go to war with countries that have nukes so China,Russia,India,North Korea,France are all off limits.
    Never say never. We have nukes too so said countries are more afraid than us. Dont get it twisted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmailed and controlled by Putin
    FIFY

Thread Information