Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is the hill some of you clowns are willing to die on.......amazing! That dude is so flawed it’s not even worth debating; remove his name from all of his actions and subs ute with a minority persons name ( the country would be going ape )! Cut the BS please��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never say never. We have nukes too so said countries are more afraid than us. Dont get it twisted.
    If we decide to use nukes against another country with nukes then we are basically saying we want to end the world. That's the way I look at it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Biden and the Democratic Party suck as much as the next guy, but the Republicans are CLEARLY worse. Also, The Lincoln Project sucks .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth is... pop's past his prime and should've retired already.

and the only truth pop is standing by is the fact that joe biden sold our country out to the ccp with a mul ude of others especially his own crackhead pedophile incestual son.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.
    He's not doing away with oils and if you want to talk bankrupt the deficit went up 7 trillion because of trump when he cut taxes but didnt do anything to cover the tax cut

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we decide to use nukes against another country with nukes then we are basically saying we want to end the world. That's the way I look at it.
    So be it. Are u afraid?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So be it. Are u afraid?
    No TBH.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.
    Biden has proposed raising the corporate tax rate, income tax rate among the rich, and the capital gains tax rate for the rich. If he was able to push these policies through I don't see how that would be bankrupting America considering the government would have more revenue. Right now our problem is the current Trump tax cuts that have increased the deficit rapidly.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth is... pop's past his prime and should've retired already.

and the only truth pop is standing by is the fact that joe biden sold our country out to the ccp with a mul ude of others especially his own crackhead pedophile incestual son.
    Trump is the hill some of you clowns are willing to die on.......amazing! That dude is so flawed it’s not even worth debating; remove his name from all of his actions and subs ute with a minority persons name ( the country would be going ape )! Cut the BS please��

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So be it. Are u afraid?
    I am and so should you.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was for sitting Tim with 5 minutes left in game 6 too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has proposed raising the corporate tax rate, income tax rate among the rich, and the capital gains tax rate for the rich. If he was able to push these policies through I don't see how that would be bankrupting America considering the government would have more revenue. Right now our problem is the current Trump tax cuts that have increased the deficit rapidly.
    Did you not read that Biden suggested last year that, if elected, his administration would seek to fight climate change by any possible measure, including jailing fossil fuel executives for excessive pollution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flopovich standing next to a pedophile now. Wow he gets worse everyday

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Left Winger thinks leftmost realistic candidate is a good choice. News at 11!

This is obviously not a shock.

Hey TimDunkem " Worst in the world"? Care to actually look at the numbers, not the Biden campaign rhetoric? Look a per million deaths ...
    LOL got remember when you used to how you were scared of Democrats as a threat to democracy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flopovich standing next to a pedophile now. Wow he gets worse everyday
    Huh? He didn't endorse Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I stand for truth over lies." Gregg Popovich. We all know the kind of politicians Pops likes to hang out with.

Henry Cisneros: In December 1997, Cisneros was indicted on 18 counts of conspiracy, giving false statements and obstruction of Justice.
    Bill Clinton: The second American president to be impeached, his impeachment due to lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
    Julian Castro: Used his twin brother to pose as him on campaign events he didn't want to attend and violated the Hatch Act in 2016 ending his hope to be VP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I stand for truth over lies." Gregg Popovich. We all know the kind of politicians Pops likes to hang out with.

Henry Cisneros: In December 1997, Cisneros was indicted on 18 counts of conspiracy, giving false statements and obstruction of Justice.
    Bill Clinton: The second American president to be impeached, his impeachment due to lying under oath and obstruction of justice.
    Julian Castro: Used his twin brother to pose as him on campaign events he didn't want to attend and violated the Hatch Act in 2016 ending his hope to be VP.
    Ooh boy, lying about a blowjob so much worse than everything Trump has done on the campaign trail and in office.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ooh boy, lying about a blowjob so much worse than everything Trump has done on the campaign trail and in office.
    Literally not a post about Trump but you are obsessed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally not a post about Trump but you are obsessed.
    LOL Trump wants to cast stones. You guys thought paying off mistresses to keep quiet was great with Stormy Daniels but end of the world with Linda Medlar? And LMAO any Trump talking about obstruction of justice or the Hatch Act.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what if this, what if that... vote for the CCP bruh because it's what you want to do anyhow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol just a blowjob... idr trump lying to congress on the hill. think it might've had something to do with billy boy's impeachment?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Trump wants to cast stones. You guys thought paying off mistresses to keep quiet was great with Stormy Daniels but end of the world with Linda Medlar? And LMAO any Trump talking about obstruction of justice or the Hatch Act.
    Dont vote for Trump you moron I don't care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont vote for Trump you moron I don't care
    LOL you'll vote for the POS guilty of all three things you bring up in that photo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you'll vote for the POS guilty of all three things you bring up in that photo
    yeah and your vote is a vote for the CCP so you've got no ground to stand on.

Thread Information