Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You fought in WWII? Don't think you should go out on the frontlines again at your age if it comes to that again.

Oh no not at at all. Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan and everything in between 1999-2019. What did you do for this country other than post 79,443 times on spurstalk? Nice try smart ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no not at at all. Iraqi freedom, Afghanistan and everything in between 1999-2019. What did you do for this country other than post 79,443 times on spurstalk? Nice try smart ass.
    LOL Iraq War equated with defending the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iverse-191860/

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. Imagine voting for that guy.

We could do this all day long.
    We certainly could. No doubt this is a choice between a turd sandwich and a diant ...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Iraq War equated with defending the US.

Sure did. Where were you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure did. Where were you?
    Tell me how the Iraq War was defending the United States. LOL going to war off some pictures Colin Powell drew of mobile weapons labs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell me how the Iraq War was defending the United States. LOL going to war off some pictures Colin Powell drew of mobile weapons labs.
    i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not. Where were you though? What will you do to defend the country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not. Where were you though? What will you do to defend the country?
    Your assertion you were defending the nation in Iraq, your burden of proof.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We certainly could. No doubt this is a choice between a turd sandwich and a diant ...

Much respect for anyone who is willing to look at both sides. I think it's like the Hitchhiker's Guide - anybody who wants the job badly enough to get elected isn't fit to hold the office.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Colon Powell should be... well he should be used as an public example. I'll leave it at that.

But, to be fair, Saddam had big canisters of VX (and sarin too, I think?) that he was supposed to dispose of. He refused to allow any independent verification that he'd done it. We should have erased him over that alone. Crazy er with access to those things, and a will to use it even on his own people. SMDH. But the "mobile weapons labs" was some that got cooked up as a justification for something that was already justifiable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont need to explain anything to you. Every single time the US finds itself in a conflict it defends itself like it or not.
    It's this kind of thinking that is the fundamental problem. Our country didn't find itself in a conflict. We invaded Iraq. Huge difference.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your assertion you were defending the nation in Iraq, your burden of proof.
    I did and i will again. But thats the difference between people like me and people like you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's this kind of thinking that is the fundamental problem. Our country didn't find itself in a conflict. We invaded Iraq. Huge difference.

Iraq did not get invaded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did and i will again. But thats the difference between people like me and people like you.
    You're coming and fishing for people to kiss your ass for going and starting a civil war in Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for your service. Still serving here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colon Powell should be... well he should be used as an public example. I'll leave it at that.

But, to be fair, Saddam had big canisters of VX (and sarin too, I think?) that he was supposed to dispose of. He refused to allow any independent verification that he'd done it. We should have erased him over that alone. Crazy er with access to those things, and a will to use it even on his own people. SMDH. But the "mobile weapons labs" was some that got cooked up as a justification for something that was already justifiable.
    Agree with this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for your service. Still serving here

Thank you brother and thank you for standing the watch.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're coming and fishing for people to kiss your ass for going and starting a civil war in Iraq.
    I dont need anyone to kiss my ass lol. I feel some animosity though are you upset that there are people out there like me that provided a civil service to the nation? Hey its your fault that you turned out to be a selfish looser with over 79,000 post on spurstalk. Get out and do something meaningful its still not too late.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good take. There’s a ton of dumb s out there that have no idea how foreign policy works, i guess if it doesn’t affect them directly the can careless. At the end of the day its a complicated process and you might make some mistakes along the way but overall you are out there for the greater good not just for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...iverse-191860/

On the heels of the damaging videotape on which Trump and former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush salivated over Days of Our Live actress Arianne Zucker, and joked about sexually assaulting women, came allegations that Trump entered the Miss Teen USA changing room where girls as young as 15 were in various states of undress.

Mariah Billado, Miss Teen Vermont 1997 told BuzzFeed, “I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here.'” Three other teenage contestants from the same year confirmed the story. The former pageant contestants discussed their memories of the incident after former Miss Arizona Tasha Dixon told Los Angeles’ CBS affiliate that Trump entered the Miss USA dressing room in 2001 when she was a contestant.
    what does that have to do with Trump? Biden is a pedophile, Trump is a racist. em both. America had 2 good presidents and they both got assassinated. Other than that em all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont need anyone to kiss my ass lol. I feel some animosity though are you upset that there are people out there like me that provided a civil service to the nation? Hey its your fault that you turned out to be a selfish looser with over 79,000 post on spurstalk. Get out and do something meaningful its still not too late.
    It's cute you think the Iraq War was meaningful son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does that have to do with Trump? Biden is a pedophile, Trump is a racist. em both. America had 2 good presidents and they both got assassinated. Other than that em all
    Trump going in and checking teens out as they're dressing isn't some creepy ass ? Biden's terrible but hearing the sexual assault attacks against him cracks me up when Trump the rapist is the alternative.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's cute you think the Iraq War was meaningful son.

It is very meaningful. Boy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iraq did not get invaded.

Quality troll thread, Nono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is very meaningful. Boy