What a shocker, tbh.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    One senile white man supporting another senile white man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is the most corrupt politician ever, he's being blackmail and control by the progressive left

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf are you talking about,, he’s not supporting Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As an outsider, Trump is lol. Also as an outsider, Biden will bankrupt your country. Soon the world will realise America economy is fake. If he is doing away from oils, goodbye America.
    If the "economy is fake" then it sounds like it really doesn't matter now does it? I guess I'll take the country with the fake economy and less COVID corpses. Biden it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many will this convince to stop watching the Spurs until they get bored and just keep watching for another 20 years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the "economy is fake" then it sounds like it really doesn't matter now does it? I guess I'll take the country with the fake economy and less COVID corpses. Biden it is.
    The thing is, Covid was always going to hurt the US because of your dreadful health system and workers protection. It didn't matter who was in charge. United States have have a whole bunch of states with different rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Covid was always going to hurt the US because of your dreadful health system and workers protection. It didn't matter who was in charge. United States have have a whole bunch of states with different rules.
    Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else. Under anyone else, the US's fate was always worst in the world, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You heard it here, people. Tbdog is implying no one else could've led the US to any better than worst in the world.

COULDA' HAPPENED TO ANYBAHHDY!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else.
    I mean, you kind of picked and choosed your theory there. He in no doubt played it down at the start, I agree with you there. And fake news is very much rampant in the US in particular. America should for once stop blaming others for their downfall and just accept their arrogance, poor work conditions and health care needs a restructure. To act like this would be preventable, is deluded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You heard it here, people. Tbdog is implying no one else could've led the US to any better than worst in the world.

COULDA' HAPPENED TO ANYBAHHDY!!
    Any evidence to the contrary?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any evidence to the contrary?
    The burden is on you. You're the one with the foolish notion that we couldn't do better than worst in the world with anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, you kind of picked and choosed your theory there. He in no doubt played it down at the start, I agree with you there. And fake news is very much rampant in the US in particular. America should for once stop blaming others for their downfall and just accept their arrogance, poor work conditions and health care needs a restructure. To act like this would be preventable, is deluded.
    His party is the only one who sat on a stimulus to make sure employers had liability protection from their employees then ran through a SCOTUS nominee to dismantle Obamacare.

Couldn't have done better than worst in the world under anyone else!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vietnam is known for it's much higher standards of care and it's excellent work conditions. Mhmm yep uh huh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's rhetoric and super spreader world tours coulda' happened under anyone else!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump not using the DPA surely would've happened with ANY other prezzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waving the white flag and listening a radiologist for COVID policy is something any president in this situation would've done. They would've attacked the doctors on their COVID team too. Surely.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 10-30-2020 at 08:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah convincing his base that it was either harmless/a hoax/fake news and going on COVID super spreader tours totally would've happened with anyone else. Under anyone else, the US's fate was always worst in the world, right?
    You both have valid points tbh

now kith

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The burden is on you. You're the one with the foolish notion that we couldn't do better than worst in the world with anyone else.
    If your acting like Brazil, India, and African nations, and of course China are being accurate with their numbers, then I don't know what I can tell you.

I can only speak as an outsider. Countless of conversations, way before the US had more than 10 cases. We all knew that the US will be ripped apart. The core system in place to stop the pandemic is null and void in the US. Heck, even reading r/coronavirus in the very early days, I saw people talking about how they were forced to go to work or they'll lose their jobs. Other said they had to work to keep their insurance.

So no, I think the US would still be a mess, regardless who was at the helm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your acting like Brazil, India, and African nations, and of course China are being accurate with their numbers, then I don't know what I can tell you.

I can only speak as an outsider. Countless of conversations, way before the US had more than 10 cases. We all knew that the US will be ripped apart. The core system in place to stop the pandemic is null and void in the US. Heck, even reading r/coronavirus in the very early days, I saw people talking about how they were forced to go to work or they'll lose their jobs. Other said they had to work to keep their insurance.

So no, I think the US would still be a mess, regardless who was at the helm.
    The whole world is a mess. That doesn't mean we couldn't have done ANY better than you're suggesting.

And, no, I don't really believe their numbers but we've been far ahead of them for a long time. We are worst in the world and you need to accept that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You both have valid points tbh

now kith
    But is he right? Literally no one else could've done better than Trump?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No matter who you're for this is a non story. Everyone who knows anything about Pop knew he was for Biden. This doesn't move a single vote. I actually think the Favre endorsement will have more impact in Wisconsin because I don't think it was a foregone conclusion that he would endorse Trump.

Thread Information