My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are both doctors, derp.
    Was I speaking to your relatives specifically, Karrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They must be the dumbest white supremacists anywhere, since they marry non-white and allow non-white members.

Muh facism!
    No doubt whatsoever they're a bunch of dumb people. None.

GM just doesn't believe in your corporate approved beliefs. But he has long since left them. You're desperate.
    It doesn't matter what I believe. You should be very happy they're voting for Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Past few months for them was like Blade Runner. Even Austin looks like a safe alternative.
    Blade Runner? in what sense?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter what I believe. You should be very happy they're voting for Trump
    I am happy they're voting for Trump. While I don't engage in their kind of activism; I'm not triggered by them like the snowflakes on your side.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really liked the Republican first thoughts you have abandoned:

1. Hard Work
    2. Self sufficiency
    3. Integrity and character important
    4. Importance of volunteering in the community (church, schools etc...)
    5. Fiscal Responsibility
    6. Small business and risk taking

You are such a pitiful character. All gone...
    You are the opposite of anything resembling what once was the reasonable part of the honest Republican who cared.
    Such a twisted version of a human.
    Wtf happened to you? Did some democratic sweetheart dump your ass causing bizarre repercussions?

do you ever go outside and see other humans?
    I have nothing against anything you listed 1-6. You're unhinged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am happy they're voting for Trump. While I don't engage in their kind of activism; I'm not triggered by them like the snowflakes on your side.
    I'm not triggered at all. I think they fit right in with this president, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not triggered at all. I think they fit right in with this president, tbh
    Yep. Being falsely accused of being racist by the unhinged authoritarian left. Both are.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are both doctors, derp.
    They can still be stupid. I promise you.

But I doubt they are.
    I would never live in California. I love Texas, but not the politics.
    My brother fled Texas with his wife to live in California so we are evening it out.
    Says he will never come back. Even with the fires.
    But he gots da monies... I dont need a big house in Santa Barbara and giant boat in the harbor there (although it is nice)
    Our coastline is not as pretty but the fishing is fantastic, he will still come back to Texas for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Being falsely accused of being racist by the unhinged authoritarian left. Both are.
    Yeah, it's all a lie, they're just kidding/trolling...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was I speaking to your relatives specifically, Karrin?

Sorry you were offended by your ST nickname.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have nothing against anything you listed 1-6. You're unhinged.
    Integrity and character...? you are totally psychotic.
    really, you are just totally unaware of what you are.
    Fiscal responsibility...

really gtfoh, you make me sick.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you were offended by your ST nickname.
    So I wasn't speaking to your relatives then, Karrin.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Integrity and character...? you are totally psychotic.
    really, you are just totally unaware of what you are.
    Fiscal responsibility...

really gtfoh, you make me sick.
    Oh, Trump's not as fiscally responsible as Obama you're trying to say.

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can still be stupid. I promise you.

But I doubt they are.
    I would never live in California. I love Texas, but not the politics.
    My brother fled Texas with his wife to live in California so we are evening it out.
    Says he will never come back. Even with the fires.
    But he gots da monies... I dont need a big house in Santa Barbara and giant boat in the harbor there (although it is nice)
    Our coastline is not as pretty but the fishing is fantastic, he will still come back to Texas for that.

I've lived in both states. TX is where I'll retire. CA is beautiful, but not worth it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And thanks Millennial_Messiah for bringing that up. I was mentioning exactly the same thing to derp in another thread, now here's somebody that can attest I wasn't lying
    Yep

I only post facts, and bold predictions like the Spurs losing to OKC in the playoffs in 6 games in 2016, even way back in December 2015. Bold predictions like the Cowboys winning 12+ games in 2016. I may not always be right, but I'm never dead wrong. Lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, Trump's not as fiscally responsible as Obama you're trying to say.

K
    Oh thats the one you choose first, not the integrity and character?

Yeah. I love how our president has so graciously hosted foreign leaders and conventions at his private business resorts, no problem raping the public. On a very personal level, he loves gold, gold handled toilets and fixtures... he likes gold... And yeah we are only down 2 or 3 trillion because of this freak. Great job.
    I bet you really like the SPACE FORCE spending. I bet you like how he personally travels like some kind of king Klown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've lived in both states. TX is where I'll retire. CA is beautiful, but not worth it.
    Even if Biden/Kamala/AOC enact the Green New Deal and set an energy cap under pain of major fines, misdemeanors and jail time? That means sweating bullets in your house, sleepless, sweaty nights 8 months out of the year, etc. Especially in a warming climate with an ever expanding urban heat island effect.

If the Green New Dal/cap and trade/personal energy usage caps are enacted, pretty much the only reasonable places to live in the USA will be right on or near the West Coast, or perhaps parts of the Rocky Mountains. Any place that doesn't get unbearably hot and humid in the summer time, pretty much. Although I'd suggest emigrating to a far more beautiful climate like the Faroe Islands.

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is not.
    I love the Pacific breeze and the Mediterranean climate, but I have a lot of love for our Hill Country streams and our coastline. And San Antonio is really a pretty chill city with nice people who say o and good morning to each other. I got used to that. I have to go to Austin a bunch but I still prefer SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Biden/Kamala/AOC enact the Green New Deal and set an energy cap under pain of major fines, misdemeanors and jail time? That means sweating bullets in your house, sleepless, sweaty nights 8 months out of the year, etc. Especially in a warming climate with an ever expanding urban heat island effect.

If the Green New Dal/cap and trade/personal energy usage caps are enacted, pretty much the only reasonable places to live in the USA will be right on or near the West Coast, or perhaps parts of the Rocky Mountains. Any place that doesn't get unbearably hot and humid in the summer time, pretty much. Although I'd suggest emigrating to a far more beautiful climate like the Faroe Islands.

People are not able to go out and breathe in the places you mentioned this summer. I have friends and family in Cali and Colorado that literally could not breathe.
    You need to rethink this. These fires.... a problem. And it wont stop. Texas is exploding in wind power, we will have air conditioning. Unless you are really cheap with the thermostat. Get some trees on the South and West sides of your house, your good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude, wtf are you talking about? TX has plenty of energy to go around. There will NEVER be a "green new deal". We won't have rolling brown outs like CA. We will never allow that to happen.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh thats the one you choose first, not the integrity and character?

Yeah. I love how our president has so graciously hosted foreign leaders and conventions at his private business resorts, no problem raping the public. On a very personal level, he loves gold, gold handled toilets and fixtures... he likes gold... And yeah we are only down 2 or 3 trillion because of this freak. Great job.
    I bet you really like the SPACE FORCE spending. I bet you like how he personally travels like some kind of king Klown.
    Less Than Blake trying to psychoanalyze me and failing, of course.

Again you can't even follow your own damn train of thought. You're the one who picked out the number, not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are not able to go out and breathe in the places you mentioned this summer. I have friends and family in Cali and Colorado that literally could not breathe.
    You need to rethink this. These fires.... a problem. And it wont stop. Texas is exploding in wind power, we will have air conditioning. Unless you are really cheap with the thermostat. Get some trees on the South and West sides of your house, your good.
    the trees make a marginal difference at best. CPS energy bill is $350 a month average in SA from May-September, on a 2400 sqft house and we have basically a forest of trees on all 4 sides.

The fires are not caused by heat or global warming. Wildfires have always been a problem in climates featuring long, dry, Indian summers and short but very wet winters (especially California). California is especially vulnerable to wildfires in La Nina years due to the dryness and decrease in relative humidity, so there's that.

In Colorado there are places where it's dry pretty much year round except for in El Nino years, so not surprising to see fires in a strong La Nina which has also fueled the single most active Atlantic hurricane season on record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, wtf are you talking about? TX has plenty of energy to go around. There will NEVER be a "green new deal". We won't have rolling brown outs like CA. We will never allow that to happen.
    My point is, it doesn't matter how much energy or energy reserves you have, if the far left imposes fines, jail time, criminal record etc for exceeding a certain carbon cap, you're gonna be forced to watch that thermostat like a hawk or else move. Personally I'd move. I can't tolerate the heat. Even 81 in October is too hot for me.

This past Tuesday, 10/27 in Texas... now that was a "perfect" day weather wise. I was in Grand Rapids, Michigan on 10/15 of this year and it was perfect and essentially the same weather.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And like Blake this will be your deal at the end of the day.

Thread Information