Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's all the Republicans fault. How could you make me vote for someone as ty as Joe Biden? How could Trump demand no respect from Mitch (do it Mitch) McConnell? How could he not come up with a deal with the Dems when he wrote a whole damn book about making deals? Damn you Trump. You did it. You finally did it. Damn you to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it's all the Republicans fault. How could you make me vote for someone as ty as Joe Biden? How could Trump demand no respect from Mitch (do it Mitch) McConnell? How could he not come up with a deal with the Dems when he wrote a whole damn book about making deals? Damn you Trump. You did it. You finally did it. Damn you to
    Imagine losing an election to Joe Biden...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to make it as if republicans "made you" vote for biden. bro you voted biden because you were going to vote democrat no matter who was nominated. grow a spine and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others. victimhood is all you know bruh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the bright side... D cookies are vastly better than R cookies.

mmm edibles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol trying to make it as if republicans "made you" vote for biden. bro you voted biden because you were going to vote democrat no matter who was nominated. grow a spine and take responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming others. victimhood is all you know bruh!
    I sure as didn't vote for Hilary in 16. And yes victimhood is all I know. I can blame Trump when he's the person on the ballot. Just like you can blame Obama when he was on the ballot. It goes with the territory. But Donald J killed the Republican party I knew and loved. A party that used to pretend it gave a about me the little man, even though I knew it really didn't. It was a wonderful world. Ronald Regan telling me how great I was as an American all the while hating on my people while he was the Governor of California. The good ol days.

Now it's the Dems that pretend to give a about me. It's an aging retread zombie that has my ballot. Higher taxes for the rich elite, sign me up (even though it won't happen). A second stimulus check, sign me up (that one might happen.) 350 billion dollars just so my kid could go to college for free. Sign me up. (it won't happen but I rather tax dollars go to education than corporate militaries). Treating covid more seriously so we aren't a laughing stock of the free world, sign me up. (I'm not a doom and gloom covid type of guy but we should've done a lot more in response)

The country has gone to under Trump. Unemployment, riots, millions of people in food bank lines. It's going to take us a decade to recover, but it's going to take us longer than that I feel under Trump's watch if he wins again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt leave the republican party, the republican party left me #walkaway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was very cold that day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine losing an election to Joe Biden...
    Imagine voting for him.

ElSuperRacist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine voting for him.

ElSuperRacist
    Not very difficult to vote for him at all when the other option is Dennison, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not very difficult to vote for him at all when...
    you're super racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You loved that guy last year until they called your bluff and made it so you might have to vote for him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not very difficult to vote for him at all when the other option is Dennison, tbh
    Elwrongwrong

Bwahahahhahahahah

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elwrongwrong

Bwahahahhahahahah
    ElSuperRacist, tbh. He had to wait to vote 'til a candidate was racist enough for him; that's Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can blame Trump when he's the person on the ballot. Just like you can blame Obama when he was on the ballot.
    i voted for obama twice. so what were you saying again?

The country has gone to under Trump. Unemployment, riots, millions of people in food bank lines. It's going to take us a decade to recover, but it's going to take us longer than that I feel under Trump's watch if he wins again
    cause and effect... the cause being china and their bioweapon. the effect, what you're seeing now. by all means though blame it on trump if it makes you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didnt leave the republican party, the republican party left me #walkaway
    you're a pussy bro. don't act like you're anything more tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're super racist.
    cool story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElSuperRacist, tbh. He had to wait to vote 'til a candidate was racist enough for him; that's Joe.
    You of all people calling anybody racist

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one voted for Joe, we voted against Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As simple as it gets

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Which foot of theirs do you wash first and how large is your dildo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking about racists...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As simple as it gets
    At least they're honest about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least they're honest about it.
    Never stated otherwise

Thread Information