Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump plans to hold 14 campaign rallies in three days beginning Saturday as he tries to make up ground against Democratic nominee Joe Biden and pull out another surprise victory.

Trump will rally in four Pennsylvania towns on Saturday; in Michigan, Iowa, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida on Sunday; and again in North Carolina, Pennsylvania and twice in Michigan on Monday, as well as in Wisconsin, according to a schedule his campaign issued Friday.

Trump trails Biden by about 7.8 points on average in national polls, according to RealClearPolitics, but the race is tighter or in some cases effectively tied in polls of the states Trump is targeting with his final rallies.

The president has leaned heavily on his trademark rallies to close the gap with Biden since recovering from Covid-19 earlier this month. His campaign has badly lagged his challenger in fundraising since August, allowing Biden to blanket the airwaves in battleground states with television ads.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone who is winning...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like someone who is winning...
    Losers slack off. This has been explained to you already. Keep coping though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    desperate last minute pandering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperation is a sad companion

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperation is a sad companion
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probability of winning now up to:

Biden 90%

Trash 10%

undecideds? switchers? Hunter Biden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we hit 100k covid cases yesterday, should be at 200k in two weeks with all these superspreader events

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probability of winning now up to:

Biden 90%

Trash 10%

undecideds? switchers? Hunter Biden?

Problem is, Silver doesn't factor in Trump stealing the election by getting mail-on votes invalidated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we hit 100k covid cases yesterday, should be at 200k in two weeks with all these superspreader events
    Too bad it’s too soon to kill these gots off. They’ll get to vote before croaking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump at his Wisconsin rally on what would happen if Biden wins:

"There will be no heating in the winter, no air conditioning in the summer, and no electricity"
    "You'll have no schools, no graduations, no weddings, no Thanksgiving, no Christmas, no Fourth of July, no future"
    "Biden wants to steal the dreams and futures of young people"

Getting more and more unhinged with every rally - those small hands are probably getting real sweaty as he realises how badly he's going to get blown out

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who holds 4 rallies in the same state in one day? A for effort there but if you need that many rallies than you must really be doing badly in that one state.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump at his Wisconsin rally on what would happen if Biden wins:

"There will be no heating in the winter, no air conditioning in the summer, and no electricity"
    "You'll have no schools, no graduations, no weddings, no Thanksgiving, no Christmas, no Fourth of July, no future"
    "Biden wants to steal the dreams and futures of young people"

Getting more and more unhinged with every rally - those small hands are probably getting real sweaty as he realises how badly he's going to get blown out
    Trump might be taking it to a new level, but the unhinged fear mongering from the GOP about what happens if Democrats win goes back 40 years.

12 years ago we were hearing about how Obama would make us a communist country with muh death panels that control our healthcare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who holds 4 rallies in the same state in one day? A for effort there but if you need that many rallies than you must really be doing badly in that one state.
    Not Hillary that's for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Returning to the one hit wonders so early?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This Man truly loves America

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Man truly loves America
    He loves raping America, yes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He loves raping America, yes.
    Good morning to you too

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump's campaign has hired notoriously ty pollster John McLaughlin, which is likely why he's so convinced he's winning.

This is the same guy who worked for Eric Cantor in 2014 and predicted that Cantor would win his primary by over 20%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still dinging her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump plans to hold 14 campaign rallies in three days beginning Saturday as he tries to make up ground against Democratic nominee Joe Biden and pull out another surprise victory.

Trump will rally in four Pennsylvania towns on Saturday; in Michigan, Iowa, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida on Sunday; and again in North Carolina, Pennsylvania and twice in Michigan on Monday, as well as in Wisconsin, according to a schedule his campaign issued Friday.

Trump trails Biden by about 7.8 points on average in national polls, according to RealClearPolitics, but the race is tighter or in some cases effectively tied in polls of the states Trump is targeting with his final rallies.

The president has leaned heavily on his trademark rallies to close the gap with Biden since recovering from Covid-19 earlier this month. His campaign has badly lagged his challenger in fundraising since August, allowing Biden to blanket the airwaves in battleground states with television ads.
    Good, put a few more hypothermic or covid infested maga s in the hospital before election day

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good, put a few more hypothermic or covid infested maga s in the hospital before election day
    Muh fake news told me all about it.

Board Cuckold

Thread Information