Page 113 of 293 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's only once source that I trust right now and that's the Trump campaign.

They pretty much confirmed that Biden wins in MI, PA, and now GA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no... you might not be religious but you're still all about typical conservative traditionalism, we've seen how you talk about women
    I'm a libertarian in terms of that I think women should be allowed to work and receive equal pay for equal le and performance. I'm against mandatory paid maternity leave if equal paternity leave also isn't offered. I think women should have top-freedom publicly just as men do. I don't think women should be shamed for how many sex partners they've had compared to men.

I'm a Classical feminist, I just can't stand carpet munchers and those fat, hipster types... eww

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not joking at all.

The more pointless lawsuit he files, the likelier all of them get dismiss faster. It's clear what they're doing.

Even the most partisans of partisans hacks will laugh this off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm more excited about the uncounted votes still in DeKalb. Biden is absolutely ing crushing there and they're only 89% reported.
    It's 94% black. Not gentrified at all. It's the "hood". Where streets packed with all these gang bangin' motha as. Everybody wanna be a heart stoppa, won't find too many ridin' out without a choppa. They all get dead or somewhere and locked up, where somebody gonna break 'em off somethin' proper.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump's only chance at pulling a lawsuit coup off was the GOP getting behind him, which clearly isn't happening. McConnell got what he needed from Trump and his MAGA base, he's ready to throw them away and for the GOP to go back to normalcy.

MAGA s like Nathan89 and Chris got played by McConnell and they're too ing stupid to see it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demands Arise for PA Attorney General to 'Step Aside
    Biden president. Not Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the statistical probability that out of 100,000+ votes counted after hours, all of them go to one candidate? #Election2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA s like Nathan89 and Chris got played by McConnell and they're too ing stupid to see it
    They hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the statistical probability that out of 100,000+ votes counted after hours, all of them go to one candidate? #Election2020
    Biden president. NOT TRUMP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not a bogus number. People who make $400k (not you since you're a liar) can afford to pay more taxes than they currently pay. Sorry, but life isn't that hard for people making $400k a year. They should add the state tax deduction back so people in NY/CA/DC/MN aren't getting ed.
    that'd be a start, plus the real estate and healthcare deductions

400k isn't really a lot of money though. Have you seen home prices lately; do you Zillow? What about if you live in Silicon Valley or the Bay Area, CA? 400k just gets you by.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    GOAT Stacey Abrams got this.
    GA is going to be pure chaos if the Ossoff race goes to a runoff. What's the over/under on money spent in GA? I think $250 million is a conservative number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not uber unlikely when voting by mail has been so politicized. It's like asking what's the likelihood for everyone thrown out of a store for not wearing a mask is a republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP pulling the chair under Dump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's only chance at pulling a lawsuit coup off was the GOP getting behind him, which clearly isn't happening. McConnell got what he needed from Trump and his MAGA base, he's ready to throw them away and for the GOP to go back to normalcy.

yeah, agreed, but the GOP will have a hard time ousting Biden/Harris in 24 if they put up another low-energy dunce like Mitt the Twit for the nomination.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think election should be do over
    People must vote in person
    People must have birth certification and id
    Your voting precinct has been moved to the Sonorian desert region in SW Arizona.
    Go there with tonight with ID, birth certificate, and coat (optional).
    The line is expected to be very short, good luck.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    GOP pulling the chair under Dump
    Democrats need to back channel with Trump after he loses to get him to turn on the GOP. His supporters like him more than the GOP at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA is going to be pure chaos if the Ossoff race goes to a runoff. What's the over/under on money spent in GA? I think $250 million is a conservative number.
    yeah, but, he'll lose, if he doesn't lose tonight, tbh. Perdue will likely crack the 50% number tonight and this time they don't have Trump as a handicap up-stream on the ticket. Loeffler will also win comfortably. 52-48 and you're gonna like itPERIOD

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chewed up the useful idiots and spit 'em out. Poor pathetic MAGA s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump still got OAN at leats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't even gross a decent-sized family house (4 bed / 2.5 bath / 2000-2500 sqft) house in your jurisdiction per year, you shouldn't face tax hikesPERIOD.

And don't get me started on mortgages. Mortgages are awful as a buyer. You get hosed non stop from every direction. Glad I got out of that house while I could. Took awhile, though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah, but, he'll lose, if he doesn't lose tonight, tbh. Perdue will likely crack the 50% number tonight and this time they don't have Trump as a handicap up-stream on the ticket. Loeffler will also win comfortably. 52-48 and you're gonna like itPERIOD
    Trump isn't an up-stream handicap in Georgia. You think those rural dumb s in GA showed up with record turnout this year to vote for Perdue , Trump is their Dear Leader. Without him they have no enthusiam.

After SCOTUS guts the ACA next week, voters in GA will realize that voting for Ossoff and Warnock are their only paths towards a healthcare plan that stops insurance companies from completely ing them over.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I'm a libertarian in terms of that I think women should be allowed to work and receive equal pay for equal le and performance. I'm against mandatory paid maternity leave if equal paternity leave also isn't offered. I think women should have top-freedom publicly just as men do. I don't think women should be shamed for how many sex partners they've had compared to men.

I'm a Classical feminist, I just can't stand carpet munchers and those fat, hipster types... eww
    Didnít you post that you believed that if a woman voted differently from her husband it was just cause for divorce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden president. NOT TRUMP
    I thought your ass wasn't conceding?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so did Little Ben Shapiro

eunuchs always fatten up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t you post that you believed that if a woman voted differently from her husband it was just cause for divorce?
    Yep, though that was yesterday.

I personally wouldn't marry a liberal woman, but i've had sex with many

Thread Information