Page 230 of 293 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 7304
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden doesn't need those ballots to win the election, Pennsylvania was already segregating those and not including them in the count.

Pls hurry the up Pennsylvania, I'm can't hold doesithurt.gif much longer

​

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes plenty of sense. You just can't imagine conservatives voting for Republicans down ballot but not Trump.

And Biden underperformed Clinton in Philadelphia. If Dems cheated, they're terrible at it.

The only conspiracy theory that makes sense is Republican never-Trumpers stuffing ballots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin losing his grip...giving in to the conspira s.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that tweet is also laughably false and misleading. Karrin is so ing stupid.

- Biden is actually underperforming Hillary in Philly right now but shaved off her margin everywhere else in PA. It's not "Dem cities" helping Biden in PA, it's him cutting into the MAGAland margins.
    - Biden outperformed Hillary in (non-exhaustive list) AZ, MN, NC, NH, MT, TX, IA, VA, CO, NM, KS, & MO. He outperformed Hillary like everywhere in the country except Ohio and Florida.
    - There was only one party change at the gubernatorial level, and it was with a popular, term-limited Democrat in a red state.
    - GOP lost Georgia's 7th district. It didn't lose "ZERO" house races.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you passive aggressive cunt.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump kinda has a point. When GWB needed legal help in 2000, Fedsoc sent him an army of their best fascist legal minds (Kavanaugh, Roberts, etc.) and he had an all star legal team ready to go to the mat for him as an unproven candidate.

Trump is the president who executed Fedsoc's 40 year plan and stacked the court with its fascist judges, and now Fedsoc isn't lifting a finger to help him in court.

He got used as a puppet for the GOP establishment and now they're leaving his ass flapping in the wind
    It's pretty short-sighted. I don't think they're getting away from Trump unless they want to be completely ing annihilated in 2024, assuming Trump is still alive then. Never have I seen a political figure so revered by his voters. Not even Reagan drew anything close to this kind of adoration from his base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty short-sighted. I don't think they're getting away from Trump unless they want to be completely ing annihilated in 2024, assuming Trump is still alive then. Never have I seen a political figure so revered by his voters. Not even Reagan drew anything close to this kind of adoration from his base.
    He's a cult like figure tbh. I think this goes beyond politics.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nate Silver said this earlier but the people who are saying "We just need someone like Trump but smarter and more presidential!" are the same kind of people who say "What if Steph Curry was 6'11"!?!"

If Trump was smarter and more presidential, he wouldn't be Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    werent you just recently asking us to point out the conspiracy theories you believe in?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's him cutting into the MAGAland margins.
    This could've been Karrin.

Him and DMC were Biden supporters before they realized he was gonna run and he would pose a real threat to dear leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nate Silver said this earlier but the people who are saying "We just need someone like Trump but smarter and more presidential!" are the same kind of people who say "What if Steph Curry was 6'11"!?!"

Maybe. That’s an interesting point. There could definitely be a populist smarter than trump who’d appeal to the same sort of base. Now, whether the smarter trump would be as effective in riling up white nationalist tendencies is the question. Could there be an “evil genius” trump? In theory, yes. In reality, tougher to say. Which, I think, is your point.

I don’t know enough about the subject, but I’d be curious to hear if similar nationalist leaders had the intellectual chops to back their violent ethno-nationalism. I’d think yes, but that’s entirely a guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not just that, Trump has been playing the media for decades to get the coverage he wants. What other person could bankrupt all his large business ventures and then immediately after get a huge national TV show based on the idea that he's some kind of ideal businessman with great instincts and leadership qualities? But he acted as if and always kept his name in the NY press to build a mostly bull legend around himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

people who say that are just pulling a Susan Collins

they actually support literally everything he does, but in order to same "fair" and not cultish, they offer really shallow criticisms. ben piro does this all the time. jerks off everything trump does but every now and again does his quick disclaimer about how trump tweets too much and is a narcissist and then goes right back to sucking his

that

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    More votes in from Maricopium...not enough for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to drag this mother er out. Probably call the race at 4AM when everyone is asleep and then Biden makes his winning speech at 9AM when everyone is still asleep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but how is trump "finding" these votes?

hmmmmmmmm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. That’s an interesting point. There could definitely be a populist smarter than trump who’d appeal to the same sort of base. Now, whether the smarter trump would be as effective in riling up white nationalist tendencies is the question. Could there be an “evil genius” trump? In theory, yes. In reality, tougher to say. Which, I think, is your point.

I don’t know enough about the subject, but I’d be curious to hear if similar nationalist leaders had the intellectual chops to back their violent ethno-nationalism. I’d think yes, but that’s entirely a guess.
    Thing is, hard to say Trump ran a populist campaign this year. He definitely ran one in 2016, outflanking Hillary on the left at various times (eg not touching Medicare, saying he'd provide universal healthcare, avoid intervention in the Middle East, he'd raise his own taxes while Clinton was a Goldman-Sachs darling, etc). But his 2020 campaign was straight right wing Republican, it felt like a completely different campaign from the one he ran in 2016 when Bannon kept him on message. And he drove even more turnout by running this opposite campaign in 2020. At this point it's hard to not just say he's a cult of personality and people vote for him because he's Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to drag this mother er out. Probably call the race at 4AM when everyone is asleep and then Biden makes his winning speech at 9AM when everyone is still asleep.
    biden is gonna speak tonight regardless. doubt he claims victory unless its been called

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There should still be some pro-Biden areas in Maricopium that have yet to report. I'm hoping one of those comes in and drives Biden's lead back up so they're forced to call it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    but how is trump "finding" these votes?

hmmmmmmmm
    WHY IS TRUMP OUTPERFORMING THE SENATE CANDIDATE IN ARIZONA?!?!?! THEY'RE DOING SINGLE TRUMP VOTES WITH NO DOWN BALLOT VOTES TO RIG IT!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is any fraud/anomalies (and it doesn't have to be "widespread"), there are tools that can easily detect it.

I'm sure Biden* will eventually win out. Don't worry.

The waiting is the hardest part. -Tom Petty

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd have to have that same masculine bro appeal, and I don't see Tom Cotton types cutting it in that area.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Good evening my anarchist

Sitting around posting all day? Come on folks the black master murals won't build themselves.

Thread Information