Page 243 of 293 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait wait...

Rudee Colludee just found another Hunter Biden laptop!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So 264
    -11 (arizona TBD)
    = 253
    + PA 20
    = 273

that should be enough, even if Trump wins the recount in GA, comes back to win AZ, and obviously will win Alaska?

Biden's final tally should be 279 because imo he will win Nevada.
    yep. trump can win AK + AZ + NV + GA + NC and it doesnt matter. biden wins with PA alone

at this point its just a matter of how much Joe can pad his electoral win by. also more states to buffer his win exponentially makes court ery less and less likely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing finally!!!!! Congrats to all of us in America, tbh

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden president, not Trump
    Biden should remain in Delaware for at least 14 days after everyone associated with Trump moves out of the WH. He should hire a clean up team with the best germ sanitizers available on the market to sanitize and clean every square inch of the While House campus, to make sure 100% of the COVID and MAGA germs have been washed away, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox news just called PA..........and Nevada.

No one else has called Nevada.
    yeah. i wasnt buying for a second that fox wouldn't call it. we rightfully give the fox network all kinds of for their opinion shows and talking heads (the five, waters, hannity, tucker, ingraham, pirro, etc)... but their news operation itself, their polling, and their decision desk are all fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep. trump can win AK + AZ + NV + GA + NC and it doesnt matter. biden wins with PA alone

at this point its just a matter of how much Joe can pad his electoral win by. also more states to buffer his win exponentially makes court ery less and less likely
    NC should have been called for Trump (and Tillis) yesterday since it's 99% in and virtually the same margin. Fox just called Nevada so currently he's at 279 and counting.

I do think Trump wins the GA re-count since it's so close and they can probably find 4k "fraudulent" Biden ballots in such a large state, and it's not impossible it gets Perdue up to 50.0%, right now he's at 49.8%.

Pennsylvania, Biden is ahead by a solid 5 figures (about 34.5k?) so there's virtually no chance a recount will move the needle much if any.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I do think Trump wins the GA re-count since it's so close and they can probably find 4k "fraudulent" Biden ballots in such a large state
    you're such a ing mongoloid....Biden is up 7.5k votes in Georgia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was slightly offended by the chuckling and chortling on CBS just now, very unprofessional, but guess it's been a long week.

(Those second houses in the Hamptons aren't going to air themselves out.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thom Tillis is up by 98k with 99% reporting, why has this not been called?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Historic day indeed. True patriots finally got our country back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NC should have been called for Trump (and Tillis) yesterday since it's 99% in and virtually the same margin. Fox just called Nevada so currently he's at 279 and counting.

I do think Trump wins the GA re-count since it's so close and they can probably find 4k "fraudulent" Biden ballots in such a large state, and it's not impossible it gets Perdue up to 50.0%, right now he's at 49.8%.

Pennsylvania, Biden is ahead by a solid 5 figures (about 34.5k?) so there's virtually no chance a recount will move the needle much if any.
    thats not what recounts do. recounts just make sure the tabulated vote figures are correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was slightly offended by the chuckling and chortling on CBS just now, very unprofessional, but guess it's been a long week.

(Those second houses in the Hamptons aren't going to air themselves out.)
    FWIW, the Hamptons county in long island NY went red this year, usually they go blue I believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The disgraceful news...

the election was

White Supremacy

vs

Democracy

and 70 million voted for WHITE SUPREMACY
    exactly

America is ed and un able

Medicare for All? never, whites don't want to pay for blacks health care

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, I see three different types of people voting for Trump. Feel free to correct/expand the list.

1. Hardcore Republicans who will always vote Republican. Nothing you can do about this.
    2. Ignorant people who have no idea what Trump is about, but based on the limited information they seek/receive from who knows where, they feel he's a good choice. You can improve the situation here, but this takes time and who's going to do it?
    3. People who truly identify with, and believe in, the image and lies that Trump spews 24/7. The absolute genetic trash of America, and they're a lost cause.

We are fortunate that most people aren't complete morons and didn't vote for another four years of the worst president and administration in recent history (potentially ever, but I'm no historian), but the fact that so many people did is alarming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly

America is ed and un able

Medicare for All? never, whites don't want to pay for blacks health care
    it's not a race thing. It's that people under 40 don't need subsidized health care.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    FWIW, the Hamptons county in long island NY went red this year, usually they go blue I believe.
    Nope, Suffolk County, NY went for Trump by 7% in 2016. Wrong again re . You should kill yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Historic day indeed. True patriots finally got our country back

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah. i wasnt buying for a second that fox wouldn't call it. we rightfully give the fox network all kinds of for their opinion shows and talking heads (the five, waters, hannity, tucker, ingraham, pirro, etc)... but their news operation itself, their polling, and their decision desk are all fine.
    Yet they allow Trump's mouth pieces to go on there and call this election not over and spew non stop misinformation. What's worse is they dont even bother correcting them. Biden is president elect, it's over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, Suffolk County, NY went for Trump by 7% in 2016. Wrong again re . You should kill yourself.
    Idk why? Those are the Bloomberg wall street peeps of the world. Real estate prices among the most expensive in USA, similar to San Francisco bay area. You'd think they would be solid Democratic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is hope after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nay, I shall live on. I refuse to be a quitter. Trump got Dump't, which is a good thing. The GOP kept the Senate, which was another thing. Hopefully we'll get a real GOP candidate in 2024 to take down Biden/Harris/Hillary or whoever idiot they run in 2024. Any choice is better than Trump, who managed to out-idiot Biden, which is a historically epically terrible accomplishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're such a ing mongoloid....Biden is up 7.5k votes in Georgia
    okay, was going off the numbers from last night, not this morning.

This just tilts the scales even more in favor of Perdue and Loeffler in the run-offs. Tons of split ticket voting in GA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox news spinning rhetoric that Trump criminals are crying that this isn't over. Trump trying to assemble the best legal team possible so that the american people can know the real truth....

Thread Information