Page 263 of 293 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263264265266267273 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,575 of 7304
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the topic of irresponsible campaign contributions, I contributed $1,000 to Stacey Abram’s organization yesterday when I was drunk. Don’t regret it at all
    Andrew Yang said he's moving to Georgia temporarily to campaign for the next 3 months over there to get those 2 seats.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Due to my traditional values, I've never given a penny to a politician/party and I never will unless I become wealthy enough to demand favors in return my support.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m amused by trump s highlighting 70M voted for Trump... yeah and 74 M voted for Biden. Dems won popular vote like in 2016 and electoral votes this time.

truth is USA in its majority is Dem, only a re ed electoral system makes us believe that it’s kind of 50/50.. it’s not. Those electoral maps are ing misleading too.. put red and blue where actual population is and where actual votes are.. you will get a much different picture of Murica.

Murica is in its majority for healthcare, for climate change actions, for more diversity, for better gun control... its crazy to think that USA has no political system capable to provide what the people want. If dems can gain senate it’s their responsibility to make a system where the majority is listened tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She’s a big source of conservative tears, tbh.
    true that

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Andrew Yang said he's moving to Georgia temporarily to campaign for the next 3 months over there to get those 2 seats.
    So are the Lincoln Project grifters. These Georgia runoffs are basically a political organization’s wetdream.

I figure money I give to Abrams actually has a lasting impact registering voters. Money given to Ossoff/Warnock will just get burned through developing dumb political ads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are the Lincoln Project grifters. These Georgia runoffs are basically a political organization’s wetdream.

I figure money I give to Abrams actually has a lasting impact registering voters. Money given to Ossoff/Warnock will just get burned through developing dumb political ads.
    let me send her some cash too..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They haven't in all cases. One in Michigan among others IIRC. Also, inordinate # of ballots with votes for Biden and nothing down ballot.

#StopTheSteal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m amused by trump s highlighting 70M voted for Trump... yeah and 74 M voted for Biden. Dems won popular vote like in 2016 and electoral votes this time.

truth is USA in its majority is Dem, only a re ed electoral system makes us believe that it’s kind of 50/50.. it’s not. Those electoral maps are ing misleading too.. put red and blue where actual population is and where actual votes are.. you will get a much different picture of Murica.

Murica is in its majority for healthcare, for climate change actions, for more diversity, for better gun control... its crazy to think that USA has no political system capable to provide what the people want. If dems can gain senate it’s their responsibility to make a system where the majority is listened tbh..
    tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So the Democrats cheated to help Biden but decided to leave the rest of the fraudulent ballots blank instead of filling them in to help down ballot races?

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Want to wager a week of not posting on ST that Biden is still winning, even after recounts derp?

Am sure others would jump in as well.

Or are you not confident?

Maybe it is your last stage of grief?

They haven't in all cases. One in Michigan among others IIRC. Also, inordinate # of ballots with votes for Biden and nothing down ballot.

#StopTheSteal

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Save your money. You're gonna get blown out like the other local races.

Invest in better vote switching software

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have come a long ways from Trump winning to caring about local races. lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I predicted they'd turn heel right after the election, but it looks like the only people who actually gave them money were libs

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I can afford it, I’m not uneducated and poor like you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last repug winning popular vote was Bush 16 y/o ago. You may think without electoral votes GOP in its actual form would disappear tbh.. Not meaning they could not reinvent themselves but fact is dem ideas are the majority today

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    last repug winning popular vote was Bush 16 y/o ago. You may think without electoral votes GOP in its actual form would disappear tbh.. Not meaning they could not reinvent themselves but fact is dem ideas are the majority today
    In America

People vote blue at the national level but red locally.

IMO most people love hearing messages of unity and social programs for it.....just not in my neighborhood with my tax dollars

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They've won the popular vote once in the last 30 years.

If not for the electoral college stupid issues like abortion/gay marriage would never get talked about. Republicans would have to find a way to slim the margins in California & the northeast - they'd become the party of Larry Hogan/Charlie Baker. It would drastically swing what the political conversation in the country is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've won the popular vote once in the last 30 years.

If not for the electoral college stupid issues like abortion/gay marriage would never get talked about. Republicans would have to find a way to slim the margins in California & the northeast - they'd become the party of Larry Hogan/Charlie Baker. It would drastically swing what the political conversation in the country is.
    fully agree.. Includes gun in there too

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden wins the latest batch of ballots from Maricopium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...138560512?s=20

So the house is getting getting closer to red team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...138560512?s=20

So the house is getting getting closer to red team
    Dems control, ducks from blue Arizona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lyin es

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn how voting by mail is fraudulent and insecure.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden underperformed in El Paso and the RGV, Trump underperformed in places like Williamson, Tarrant and Collin counties.

Thread Information