Page 271 of 293 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tick tock
    Just remember you called for unity when Trump wins

tick tock

Which spurstalk poster is this?

holy
    holy what a metldown indeed

still hoping
    team
    od'ing in copium
    still falling for fake news
    Rdi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris forgot to take his lithium today

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 70 GOP officials have signed sworn affidavits saying they were denied access into the counting rooms. Most of them for over 24 hours.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy what a metldown indeed

still hoping
    team
    od'ing in copium
    still falling for fake news
    Rdi
    its cool to laugh at chris for being a ing re , because he is

But there are millions upon millions of people that believe the same thing. Not all of them are harmless. Scary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 70 GOP officials have signed sworn affidavits saying they were denied access into the counting rooms. Most of them for over 24 hours.
    Lol what "officials"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its cool to laugh at chris for being a ing re , because he is

But there are millions upon millions of people that believe the same thing. Not all of them are harmless. Scary
    That's the one thing Trump has done..... Bring to light just how many re s we have here in Murica

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nancy Pelosi's Chief of Staff is Chief Executive and Feinstein's husband is a major shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nancy Pelosi's Chief of Staff is Chief Executive and Feinstein's husband is a major shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're so incompetent. They forgot about not losing a ton of seats in the house and winning back the senate outright.

Baby steps though, amirite copium?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Rudy Giulini filed any lawsuits today about the massive voter fraud?

tick tock

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They're throwing the Republican SoS under the bus. I think the right message of support for Raffensperger and the process by the Democratic candidates could work for the less insane Republicans who have already voted out Trump. If these candidates are infected with the Trump cancer....
    Perdue and Loeffler probably have more Trump cancer than any other GOP Senators but Trump cancer or not I think the GA Election is going to come down to whether Ossoff and Warnock can convince Georgia that full Democratic control of Congress is a good thing.

I’m usually an AOC defender but her behavior the last few days has been close to that of a petulant child. Im more worried about her ruining the runoff than anything else now. Ossoff and Warnock should tell AOC and Sanders to stay home.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If Trump’s legal team can properly allege an voter fraud scheme that implicates Dianne Feinstein, I’ll buy a ing MAGA hat and participate in MAGA election protests, and I hope that happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perdue and Loeffler probably have more Trump cancer than any other GOP Senators but Trump cancer or not I think the GA Election is going to come down to whether Ossoff and Warnock can convince Georgia that full Democratic control of Congress is a good thing.
    Don't have to convince all of them. Defending the state official doesn't seem to have much downside.

I’m usually an AOC defender but her behavior the last few days has been close to that of a petulant child. Im more worried about her ruining the runoff than anything else now. Ossoff and Warnock should tell AOC and Sanders to stay home.
    Agreed. Queen Stacey needs to reign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. I hope Bernie and AOC up. Hold these borderline Repug Dems up to higher standards and actually push them to the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that. I hope Bernie and AOC up. Hold these borderline Repug Dems up to higher standards and actually push them to the left.
    We actually want to win these races.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We actually want to win these races.
    Yeah but I'm just here for the drama. Jk

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That comes after you win control. Ossoff and Warnock haven’t won yet.

Progressives need to recognize what our winning issues are ($15.00 minimum wage, climate change, healthcare, and labor rights) and what our losing issues are (defund muh police, free sex changes for transgender felons, culture war ). Both Bernie and AOC have been spending way too much time talking about woke and way too little time talking about the issues that made them popular.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

This is not California or New York. Their brand of politics does not play in places like Georgia.

Duly stay the away from these races, please and thank you.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

This is not California or New York. Their brand of politics does not play in places like Georgia.

Duly stay the away from these races, please and thank you.
    So what brand of politics does?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That comes after you win control. Ossoff and Warnock haven’t won yet.

Progressives need to recognize what our winning issues are ($15.00 minimum wage, climate change, healthcare, and labor rights) and what our losing issues are (defund muh police, free sex changes for transgender felons, culture war ). Both Bernie and AOC have been spending way too much time talking about woke and way too little time talking about the issues that made them popular.
    We'll see what happens. Hopefully Georgia dems turn out like they did for the election.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just let these candidates run their own campaign without screeching about woke .

I actually think the fact these Georgia races will become a national circus will hurt democrats chances at flipping these seats.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How about Joe Biden’s brand of politics, seeing that he just won the state of Georgia...

I simply don’t trust Bernie or AOC to stay on message, especially AOC. People in Georgia (like most other people) want to hear about making healthcare affordable and creating good and stable jobs to rebuild the economy. They don’t want to hear about defunding the police or their tax dollars being used to help a transgender drug dealer in prison get a sex change.

Thread Information