Page 3 of 293 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I don't think the rioters touched the suburbs too much besides Hugo. But many of them don't want to see their beloved metropolis endemically degraded. They don't want to see it turn into a hole more than it already has in some areas.
    So worried.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "endemically degraded"

derp puts on glass frames without lenses

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The red wall got you down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The red wall got you down.
    Indiana, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee etc sure has me really worried. How will Biden win those?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I drove by the Cup Foods and the Midtown Global Market area and didn't see any shattered windows or rioters, but a lot of construction/work zones. Also everything is pay for parking which is bull being that it wasn't downtown.
    Cub*

Yea, if they're doing pay parking in non downtown area, that something. You talking that area nearby that trashy K Mart, or something further away?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cub*

Yea, if they're doing pay parking in non downtown area, that something. You talking that area nearby that trashy K Mart, or something further away?
    Moroccan Flavors is the place I tried. I didn't pay but got away with it. Same for DC near SCOTUS building.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indiana, Alabama, Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee etc sure has me really worried. How will Biden win those?
    2016: Muh blue firewall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did Duluth / North Shore in the spring. Would love to reside there at some point. We'll see.

There's not a lot of population to flip there, but Trump definitely making gains in the low thousands there. Pretty good when you consider that Hillary only won the state by less than 45,000 votes.
    one of my favorite restaurants is in Duluth. Blackwoods. Miss that place when 8 lived in MN. Grandmas is good too for burgers and beers.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one of my favorite restaurants is in Duluth. Blackwoods. Miss that place when 8 lived in MN. Grandmas is good too for burgers and beers.
    If Minnesota was as tax friendly as other places it'd be great. They're wannabe Californians though. They don't realize California is going to sh** though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Minnesota was as tax friendly as other places it'd be great. They're wannabe Californians though. They don't realize California is going to sh** though.
    Minnesota is two worlds - very liberal left in inner twin cities and dark red everywhere else and is the one state other than PA in play could go for DT

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what happen when Trump's brownshirts start rallying to block access to polling sites in Democratic areas on Tuesday? I really hope people start throwing molotovs into their trucks if so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Minnesota is two worlds - very liberal left in inner twin cities and dark red everywhere else and is the one state other than PA in play could go for DT
    Yeah the iron range is really dark red

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So what happen when Trump's brownshirts start rallying to block access to polling sites in Democratic areas on Tuesday? I really hope people start throwing molotovs into their trucks if so.
    It’s a problem that cops are MAGA s and are probably going to aid and abet a lot of them when they block polling places.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I thought defund the police was a bit extreme but after seeing them help MAGA s cause social unrest this entire election cycle, I’m convinced most cops really are racist authoritarian assholes and it really isn’t just a few bad apples. I’d be all for slashing police budgets at this point, if cops have enough in their budget to be providing security for MAGA s who want to go into black neighborhoods and terrorize voters they can afford a budget cut.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the iron range is really dark red

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
    He missed a nail in the tire

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ll only be ing them selves. Most of dem votes have literally been mailed in. Republicans are the ones showing up to a larger extent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would have been layed out if not for the boys in blue protecting Lilly’s white ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ll only be ing them selves. Most of dem votes have literally been mailed in. Republicans are the ones showing up to a larger extent.
    No they'll be ing us by lowering turnout in reliable Democratic areas. At that point I'm all for the shooting to start.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He missed a nail in the tire
    That’s one example. You want another one? I’d hardly call southern Minnesota deep red either, Tim Walz was a 6 term congressman there. Any district that’s “deep red” wouldn’t have re-elected a Dem in the 2010 or 2014 bloodbath midterms. Rural Minnesota simply isn’t deep red.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s one example. You want another one? I’d hardly call southern Minnesota deep red either, Tim Walz was a 6 term congressman there. Any district that’s “deep red” wouldn’t have re-elected a Dem in the 2010 or 2014 bloodbath midterms. Rural Minnesota simply isn’t deep red.

Derp being called out and schooled!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No they'll be ing us by lowering turnout in reliable Democratic areas. At that point I'm all for the shooting to start.
    What’s going to save our bacon is that the really important states have Dem governors who can deploy state troopers if needed. As an example I’m sure Big Gretch has procedures ready to go for what happens if the Michigan MAGA s start trying to block polling places.

I’m in agreement that any MAGA who’s trying to intimidate voters or block polling places should be shot on site.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got that from statepolls,com

Too stupid to figure out what a dot and a comma is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s going to save our bacon is that the really important states have Dem governors who can deploy state troopers if needed. As an example I’m sure Big Gretch has procedures ready to go for what happens if the Michigan MAGA s start trying to block polling places.

I’m in agreement that any MAGA who’s trying to intimidate voters or block polling places should be shot on site.
    Georgia, Texas, Iowa, Florida, Arizona, Ohio all matter and won't have that luxury. One of those is probably going to be needed to win the election.

Thread Information