hamplanet McDaniel making up numbers again

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Georgia, Texas, Iowa, Florida, Arizona, Ohio all matter and won't have that luxury. One of those is probably going to be needed to win the election.
    Arizona is 80% mail-in voting (might even be higher this year) and it doesn’t have any glaring Dem stronghold areas to target. Maybe west Phoenix or a place where a lot of Mexicans live but it’s not like Michigan or Pennsylvania where most of the Dem votes are highly concentrated.

Florida worries me but again it’s guesswork where the votes are still coming from. Broward County is only 20k votes short of its 2016 total.

Thank god there was so much early voting this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia, Texas, Iowa, Florida, Arizona, Ohio all matter and won't have that luxury. One of those is probably going to be needed to win the election.
    Arizona maga s seem to be the less fanatical from what I’ve seen. Also have a pal from there who is hardcore Trump but likes to keep to himself because he lives in the Phoenix area.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hamplanet McDaniel making up numbers again
    Notice how she’s increasingly making the democrat number higher every time she tweets.

By tomorrow it’ll be 90% dems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona is 80% mail-in voting (might even be higher this year) and it doesn’t have any glaring Dem stronghold areas to target. Maybe west Phoenix or a place where a lot of Mexicans live but it’s not like Michigan or Pennsylvania where most of the Dem votes are highly concentrated.

Florida worries me but again it’s guesswork where the votes are still coming from. Broward County is only 20k votes short of its 2016 total.

These states are going to be decided by razor thin margins most likely, just like 2016. So any slowdown of voting in minority areas is going to make a difference. Seeing this dry run for Tuesday really makes me think Trump's going to eek out a victory through voter suppression.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Arizona maga s seem to be the less fanatical from what I’ve seen. Also have a pal from there who is hardcore Trump but likes to keep to himself because he lives in the Phoenix area.
    The Mojave County MAGA s are as crazy as they come but those lazy s aren’t driving down to Phoenix.

The MAGA s also aren’t organized. They’re just angry evangelical rednecks who do stuff on impulse. We’re not going to see a coordinate, nationwide voter intimidation plot on Election Day. If anything is bad enough Biden and/or the DNC are going to have election lawyers standing back and standing by in every state.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That mich guy pulled up a stat where it says democrats and republicans are turning out about the same percentage at 65. It’s like I said a few days ago, republicans have decided to not wait and vote now.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just seeing what the people in that crowd look like, they should have the Red Cross on-site in case anyone forgot to take their insulin.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Notice how she’s increasingly making the democrat number higher every time she tweets.

By tomorrow it’ll be 90% dems.
    I still don’t get what those numbers are supposed to be. Is her fatass actually claiming that everyone at the rally actually signs in and gives their party ID/whether they voted in 2016?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minnesota is two worlds - very liberal left in inner twin cities and dark red everywhere else and is the one state other than PA in play could go for DT

so tell me. Where did you live in Minnesota?

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the iron range is really dark red

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
    that’s why I was wondering where he lived in Minnesota since he knows so much about it.

the op pretending they MOA represents Minnesota, too. What a moron

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mojave County MAGA s are as crazy as they come but those lazy s aren’t driving down to Phoenix.

The MAGA s also aren’t organized. They’re just angry evangelical rednecks who do stuff on impulse. We’re not going to see a coordinate, nationwide voter intimidation plot on Election Day. If anything is bad enough Biden and/or the DNC are going to have election lawyers standing back and standing by in every state.
    I don't think Biden's lawyers are going to be ready for the level of rat ing on Tuesday. And I certainly have no faith in the DNC after how much they have been dominated the last 20 years, starting with letting the SC hand Florida to Bush.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Derp being called out and schooled!
    not just him. The op and that “doctor” too

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Millennial_Messiah

Hopefully both of today's division rival game states go for Trump, tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I like how fatcow McDaniel ads a decimal to each made up statistic just so the MAGA s will he convinced its a real and precise number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so tell me. Where did you live in Minnesota?
    Lived in WI but traveled there a lot and have relatives in area.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden becomes 'an underdog' if he doesn't win Pa., says Nate Silver

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe...in-nate-silver

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully both of today's division rival game states go for Trump, tbh
    Just saw a video of businesses boarding up in advance of the election. Is that what you were saying?
    I thought you were talking about them repairing buildings after the riots.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eesh. And had to do this like a week after the fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These states are going to be decided by razor thin margins most likely, just like 2016. So any slowdown of voting in minority areas is going to make a difference. Seeing this dry run for Tuesday really makes me think Trump's going to eek out a victory through voter suppression.
    Trump and his advisors are telegraphing their strategy to steal the election: to declare victory on election night when Trump has a transient lead, then try to get judges to throw out uncounted absentee ballots.

Even if the primary coup d'etat fails, Trump will have created a pretext for another one in the minds of his supporters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his advisors are telegraphing their strategy to steal the election: to declare victory on election night when Trump has a transient lead, then try to get judges to throw out uncounted absentee ballots.

Even if the primary coup d'etat fails, Trump will have created a pretext for another one in the minds of his supporters.

Reck

spurraider21

Thread Information