Page 84 of 293 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 7304
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does this post look today?
    Not good. They waited for everyone to go to bed and then they stole the election.
    Even now, they're going in clumps so that if one goes up, they can just dump more onto the other.
    Total disgrace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just want to point out that the fact we still don’t know the results of multiple states because of archaic ballot counting rules, protocols and technology is another example of this country being a banana republic that thinks it’s an empire.
    "Greatest Country on Earth" can't even run an election correctly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting

GEOFFREY SKELLEY
    NOV. 4, 1:28 PM

If you’re wondering how exactly a “blue shift” in Pennsylvania could be significant enough for Biden to overcome Trump’s 8-point lead there, consider this small batch of votes that just came in from Allegheny County (Pittsburgh). About 4,700 new votes were reported there, and Biden won nearly 80 percent of them. It’s important for readers to understand that a lot of the outstanding mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania are not only from populous Democratic-leaning areas, but are also going to be even more Democratic than those areas on the whole because Democrats were far more likely to vote by mail. While there are some outstanding votes from more rural GOP areas, it’s the large number of strongly Democratic mail-in ballots that could boost Biden enough to overtake Trump. Will that happen? We’ll have to wait and see.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    sherrod brown on msnbc rn.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not good. They waited for everyone to go to bed and then they stole the election.
    Even now, they're going in clumps so that if one goes up, they can just dump more onto the other.
    Total disgrace.
    Hopefully your narrative for the next four years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total disgrace.
    You've been told about this for days... you spent your time posting coping videos from YouTubes instead of informing yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stimulus coming by xmas?

In a lame duck session? Not happening.

Neither side gives a . Period.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Total disgrace.
    there he is

Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    interesting

GEOFFREY SKELLEY
    NOV. 4, 1:28 PM

If you’re wondering how exactly a “blue shift” in Pennsylvania could be significant enough for Biden to overcome Trump’s 8-point lead there, consider this small batch of votes that just came in from Allegheny County (Pittsburgh). About 4,700 new votes were reported there, and Biden won nearly 80 percent of them. It’s important for readers to understand that a lot of the outstanding mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania are not only from populous Democratic-leaning areas, but are also going to be even more Democratic than those areas on the whole because Democrats were far more likely to vote by mail. While there are some outstanding votes from more rural GOP areas, it’s the large number of strongly Democratic mail-in ballots that could boost Biden enough to overtake Trump. Will that happen? We’ll have to wait and see.
    Pennsylvania needs to get the lionshare of those ballots counted before Nevada releases its results tomorrow. They basically have a grace period now because Trump needs Nevada to keep counting but if he’s winning Nevada once those votes are counted he’s gonna be running into court trying to stop counting nationwide.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    "credit to susan collins for being all things to all people and getting away with it." well put.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turns out the polls were fairly spot on... who would've thought?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Total disgrace.
    I haven’t checked but I’m assuming you smoked me on our bet, should have included a wager

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    PA SOS said they will likely be done sooner than expected, perhaps later today

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a lame duck session? Not happening.

Neither side gives a . Period.
    Exactly. If anything, Trump will protest by calling-off any plans for a vaccine, he might make a concerted effort to delay it on purpose tbh knowing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven’t checked but I’m assuming you smoked me on our bet, should have included a wager
    My guess is that my map, assuming current states hold, is easily the best of us three or anyone else on ST. Off by 1 stinkin' EC vote.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There’s going to be stimulus but it’s going to be absolute trash that involves a lot of corporate handouts to McConnell’s corporate sponsors and basically nothing for working class people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, if things stand, Joe is at 270 right now even without PA or GA... flipping either is basically the death knell...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s going to be stimulus but it’s going to be absolute trash that involves a lot of corporate handouts to McConnell’s corporate sponsors and basically nothing for working class people.
    "working across the aisle"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess, but gifting Trump 25% of your support doing the exact opposite sends a mixed message.

Who did you vote for?
    moar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pennsylvania needs to get the lionshare of those ballots counted before Nevada releases its results tomorrow. They basically have a grace period now because Trump needs Nevada to keep counting but if he’s winning Nevada once those votes are counted he’s gonna be running into court trying to stop counting nationwide.
    if he does this the GOP won't win another election for at least a half decade. would look terrible for democracy's sake. Look more like a fascist country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, if things stand, Joe is at 270 right now even without PA or GA... flipping either is basically the death knell...
    thats assuming he hangs onto AZ, Nevada

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is that my map, assuming current states hold, is easily the best of us three or anyone else on ST. Off by 1 stinkin' EC vote.
    Didn't you have Minnesota red? GTFO here

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The mystery is where the remaining NV votes are coming from. I’ve heard they’re mail in votes from Clark County and I’ve also heard they’re rural county votes, totally conflicting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trafalgar group, laughed at repeatedly by spurstalk, know-it-all liberals (and Nate Silver), pretty much nailed it for the 3rd straight election cycle. Coming closer than anyone else.

The archaic 1990's polling methodology probably needs to be adjusted by the pollsters. At this point, they are either intentionally being disingenuous as a form of voter suppression, or they are just too gullible to realize that people are lying to them.

Don’t see it. Republicans just came out stronger.

He still had a 4-5 point lead in polls after that. How do you explain Theresa, Jaime and Gideon getting curb stomp? Did they also have a scandal?

The polls were just flat out even more wrong this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Californians must have moved to AZ

Thread Information