Page 87 of 293 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 7304
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Maybe now that Trump is out, the shy-Trump voter phenomenom goes with him? At which point the polling now becomes a little more accurate?

I'd be fine with ditching polling all together. In fact, I'd like the (D) or (R) classification removed from candidate's name on the ballot. Would force the lazy electorate, low information voters to do a little homework and find out who supports what.

Theres no way to do this since it’s free speech but I’d be in favor of banning all public polls at this point. They’re clearly ed up, they have way too much of an impact on fundraising, and imo they suppress voter turnout. Imo campaigns should conduct their internal polls but public polls have become a serious problem for elections.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (On Nov 1) 3.6 Mregistered voters; and apparently almost every one of them voted.

K

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe now that Trump is out, the shy-Trump voter phenomenom goes with him? At which point the polling now becomes a little more accurate?

I'd be fine with ditching polling all together. In fact, I'd like the (D) or (R) classification removed from candidate's name on the ballot. Would force the lazy electorate, low information voters to do a little homework and find out who supports what.
    agreed

and I think Mitt Romney was ahead or tied in polls and lost Ohio/Florida

so there's that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the corporate welfare will trickle down to the working class
    Still the most hilarious Repug joke. Almost as good as the healthcare plan that's two weeks away.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AP just called Wisconsin for papa Joe, btw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevada and arizona are shady.

Holy Trump could still be 6 electoral votes away from taking it from Biden

s getting real

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still the most hilarious Repug joke. Almost as good as the healthcare plan that's two weeks away.
    Oh , now we'll never see Trump's health care plan!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevada and arizona are shady.
    Explain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is a bloviator. he doesn't do explaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevada stopped reporting for today.

Arizona I think some GOPer said they "found" like 300k ballots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty simple. Run a more presidential populist candidate like Josh Hawley (a lot more likeable than Tom Cotton imo) who can keep most of the new voters Trump got but also also win suburban voters back. Not that the candidate they run in 2024 really matters if the Dems run Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, both of which will get crushed.
    If Trump had lost big and done down-ballot damage, the GOP would have gone down that route.

Now that Trump is losing a close one while achieving a high R turnout, the GOP 2024 primary will have people like Don Jr., Ron Desantis, James Woods and Tucker Carlson trying to see who can be the Trumpiest of all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater is a bloviator. he doesn't do explaining.
    Owned

Wreck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty quiet tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevada stopped reporting for today.

Arizona I think some GOPer said they "found" like 300k ballots
    And why is that shady, hater?

What's your conspiracy theory here?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You posted incorrect info.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NATHANIEL RAKICH
    NOV. 4, 2:20 PM
    It doesn’t matter nearly as much as Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, etc., but the Associated Press is projecting that Trump has won Maine’s 2nd Congressional District and its one electoral vote. However, we at ABC News have not yet projected a winner here.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Is it the shy Trump voter the polls screwed up on or just not accounting for how much more turnout Trump would get from rural America? Probably both, but worth noting the one swing state polls seem to have gotten right was AZ, the state with only a very small rural white vote. I have no idea but I’m pretty annoyed I donated money to senate races that never had a prayer.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump had lost big and done down-ballot damage, the GOP would have gone down that route.

Now that Trump is losing a close one while achieving a high R turnout, the GOP 2024 primary will have people like Don Jr., Ron Desantis, James Woods and Tucker Carlson trying to see who can be the Trumpiest of all
    I was thinking DeSantis too earlier, but who do they have who would be as good manipulating the media as Trump is? Trump may be lazy and an ignoramus but he knows how to push peoples' buttons and he gets the media coverage he wants. He has been a master using the media since way before he got into politics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds just shifted from 82% to 74% Biden. Wondering what they are seeing

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Unfortunately being the Trumpiest candidate running against a milquetoast establishment democrat seems to work well provided that you didn’t get 230k people killed in a pandemic. The Democrats are going to need a game changer in 2024 to have any kind of s chance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty simple. Run a more presidential populist candidate like Josh Hawley (a lot more likeable than Tom Cotton imo) who can keep most of the new voters Trump got but also also win suburban voters back. Not that the candidate they run in 2024 really matters if the Dems run Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, both of which will get crushed.
    Why do you think Biden or Harris will be crushed by GOP candidate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odds just shifted from 82% to 74% Biden. Wondering what they are seeing
    Why do people just post random numbers and not the source of the numbers or anything else about the numbers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people just post random numbers and not the source of the numbers?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.act...tial-race-2020

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately being the Trumpiest candidate running against a milquetoast establishment democrat seems to work well provided that you didn’t get 230k people killed in a pandemic. The Democrats are going to need a game changer in 2024 to have any kind of s chance.
    In contrast... if Trump had won this time, any Democratic candidate with a pulse would have won in 2024, correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa.

Thread Information