Page 221 of 293 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 7304
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that explanation correct?
    seems plausible

figure out what state it is, see if their ballot-handling guidelines are publicly available and see if it lines up.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-06-2020 at 03:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Corasaniti, in Philadelphia 10m ago

Important amid lawsuits in Pa.: Ballots arriving after Election Day are segregated. They are then processed and counted separately, and, for now, not added to the current totals. See Pennsylvania results ›

notable. biden likely will not even need those to win the state... could render any challenge on those grounds to be completely moot

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    telepathically sending messages to sky daddy so he'll get off his ass and help their "chosen one"
    if sky daddy wanted Trump to win pretty sure he wouldn’t need them to be praying about it, his mind would be made up already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems plausible

figure out what state it is, see if their ballot-handling guidelines are publicly available and see if it lines up.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if sky daddy wanted Trump to win pretty sure he wouldn’t need them to be praying about it, his mind would be made up already.
    Sky Daddy is a Mitch McConnell stan, tbh. Sky Daddy is racist though so he didn't let John James win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Interventin

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sky Daddy is a Mitch McConnell stan, tbh. Sky Daddy is racist though so he didn't let John James win.
    only a MAGA would stan John James the way you do. He’s Steve Bannon’s radical Uncle Tom, he was a horrible candidate who only got close because his opponent ran an equally horrible campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems plausible

Memo to "ICMYC": there will be no 4 years of Biden. Probably 1.5 at the most and the rest for Kamala.

That 2014 Fappening guy should release Kamala Harris nudes from the early 00s, for the lulz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a MAGA would stan John James the way you do. He’s Steve Bannon’s radical Uncle Tom, he was a horrible candidate who only got close because his opponent ran an equally horrible campaign.
    Gary Peters is a stiff, lazes around and plays golf or sleeps all day, he is very beatable, should have been beaten tbh. John James or otherwise. I think the other Michigan Senate Democrat is stronger, but she's old so she might lose in 2024

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gary Peters is a stiff, lazes around and plays golf or sleeps all day, he is very beatable, should have been beaten tbh. John James or otherwise. I think the other Michigan Senate Democrat is stronger, but she's old so she might lose in 2024
    Gary Peters would have lost to a candidate who wasn’t a fascist Uncle Tom parroting re ed ideas about how tort reform is the antidote to Americas healthcare crisis.

The fact you like John James further shows that you’re a MAGA as much as you’re trying to disown Trump. John James is an extremely Trumpian candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Peters would have lost to a candidate who wasn’t a fascist Uncle Tom parroting re ed ideas about how tort reform is the antidote to Americas healthcare crisis.

The fact you like John James further shows that you’re a MAGA as much as you’re trying to disown Trump. John James is an extremely Trumpian candidate.
    Anybody can be a Trumpian candidate and then disown Trump after he makes an ass of himself trying to throw out votes that he doesn't like. That's not unreasonable.

Yeah, Peters would have lost, but, the way things are shaping up, he's got a good shot at re-election in 2026 assuming two red waves in 2022 and 2024. It's all about timing and 2026 seems like it should be the next "blue" year.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anybody can be a Trumpian candidate and then disown Trump after he makes an ass of himself trying to throw out votes that he doesn't like. That's not unreasonable.

Yeah, Peters would have lost, but, the way things are shaping up, he's got a good shot at re-election in 2026 assuming two red waves in 2022 and 2024. It's all about timing and 2026 seems like it should be the next "blue" year.
    Nope. You and John James supported Trump this whole time. You don't get to disown him now that it's clear he's losing and will be remembered as a historically ty president.

You're a MAGA PERIOD.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You and John James supported Trump this whole time. You don't get to disown him now that it's clear he's losing and will be remembered as a historically ty president.

You're a MAGA PERIOD.
    I disowned him before the election. Note my change away from Trump to "Tank for Trevor 2020" occurred in OCTOBER 2020, not November.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    MSNBC is now saying they’re not calling it for Biden because the provisional ballots favor Trump even though the provisional ballots counted so far favor Biden. They’re spreading misinformation to juice ratings, can’t call it anything else.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I disowned him before the election. Note my change away from Trump to "Tank for Trevor 2020" occurred in OCTOBER 2020, not November.
    bull . You said you were leaving the country if Biden got elected. You’re only dumping Trump now that he’s a loser. You’re a MAGA PERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    while final results are pending... the only error so far here is GA (likely NC as well)
    yep, and if you look at the original post of that map in the respective thread, I pointed out GA is borderline...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the president’s son is seriously retweeting Malaysian conspiracy theories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so the error was discovered by election officials who corrected it

the system works

still no evidence of fraud

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC is now saying they’re not calling it for Biden because the provisional ballots favor Trump even though the provisional ballots counted so far favor Biden. They’re spreading misinformation to juice ratings, can’t call it anything else.
    which state(s)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don Jr. needs a short vacation. He looks and sounds terrible.

Thread Information