Page 1 of 293 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is it... This is THE ONE!!! #RaceTo270

But it's also about the Senate... NC, MI, IA, MN, AZ, ME, CO, AL and more.

-House unlikely to flip, barring a red tide. Senate 50-50.

-Trump would win a 269-269 split due to having a majority of House special voters who break that split, even though the Dems have the House majority.

Bold predictions:

-Presidential Election won't be called on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning
    -Trump wins FL, NC, OH
    -Biden wins CO, VA, WI, MI, PA
    -Trump wins MN
    -Biden wins AZ, making him the next president-elect by a hair

-Trump will attempt multiple avenues for maintaining the presidency, first by SCOTUS/legal manners but then by military violence at last resort, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad in Summer 2009 Iran - style.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you an all-inclusive erection night.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-Trump would win a 269-269 split due to having a majority of House special voters who break that split, even though the Dems have the House majority.

Bold predictions:

-Trump wins FL, NC, OH
    -Trump wins MN

-Trump will attempt multiple avenues for maintaining the presidency, first by SCOTUS/legal manners but then by military violence at last resort, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad in Summer 2009 Iran - style.
    You won't get that (exact outcome). But if you really believe in it, you need to go to a site that will let you parlay that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you an all-inclusive erection night.
    Signed,

-Kim Jong Un

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Minnesota part is looking to go your way, Andy.

These idiots just keep poking the bear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bold predictions:

-Trump wins FL, NC, OH
    -Trump wins MN

Who gets GA and IA? I mean, what you called so far has Biden winning 280 EV, which is not really a 'hair'...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Minnesota part is looking to go your way, Andy.

These idiots just keep poking the bear.

MN is a beautiful state. I walked around the MoA and then later in the afternoon ate at a wonderful restaurant called Quizno's (heard of them?) in a pretty town just off the highway called Monticello. The workers there both expressed their love for Trump, Minnesota, the country and their delicious angus steak sandwiches, which put Subway and all the rest to shame. I could taste the high quality of Minnesota in that very sandwich. While I was eating my luxury dinner, a few military guys around my age came in and also expressed their support for Trump and freedom and their chagrin for the "liberal commies".

Beautiful state MN is gonna flip red for first time since Nixon. I believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gets GA and IA? I mean, what you called so far has Biden winning 280 EV, which is not really a 'hair'...
    Trump... I don't consider GA to be a swing state, polls be damned, he's going to win by 7-10 in GA... no problem. Both GOP senators will also hold in GA. He'll also win by 4-6 in IA, and Joni Ernst will win a nailbiter.

AZ is on a late time zone and they will be the last outstanding state and that's where I have Biden winning... without Arizona he's not at 270, so it's definitely a "hair".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MN is a beautiful state. I walked around the MoA and then later in the afternoon ate at a wonderful restaurant called Quizno's (heard of them?) in a pretty town just off the highway called Monticello. The workers there both expressed their love for Trump, Minnesota, the country and their delicious angus steak sandwiches, which put Subway and all the rest to shame. I could taste the high quality of Minnesota in that very sandwich. While I was eating my luxury dinner, a few military guys around my age came in and also expressed their support for Trump and freedom and their chagrin for the "liberal commies".

Beautiful state MN is gonna flip red for first time since Nixon. I believe.
    First time I went to Quiznos (in California) I thought this was great. It's my new favorite place to eat. Shortly thereafter, California enacted a $1.50 toast tax.
    Haven't been since. Homie don't play that sh**. Minnesotans have a lot of wanna-be Californians. Don't know if they passed a similar tax or not. I wouldn't doubt that they tried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump... I don't consider GA to be a swing state, polls be damned, he's going to win by 7-10 in GA... no problem. Both GOP senators will also hold in GA. He'll also win by 4-6 in IA, and Joni Ernst will win a nailbiter.

AZ is on a late time zone and they will be the last outstanding state and that's where I have Biden winning... without Arizona he's not at 270, so it's definitely a "hair".
    That's not correct. Under your scenario, Biden can lose AZ and MN, and still get to 270 through ME-2. That would be definitely a 'hair'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quiznos are like 7/11 in NJ... first time I heard them being called 'restaurant'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not correct. Under your scenario, Biden can lose AZ and MN, and still get to 270 through ME-2. That would be definitely a 'hair'.
    ME-2 to Trump is a foregone conclusion IMO. That northern half is very old and conservative. My grandmother's cousin and her husband are up there. Everyone to the left of them is a "commie" to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First time I went to Quiznos (in California) I thought this was great. It's my new favorite place to eat. Shortly thereafter, California enacted a $1.50 toast tax.
    Haven't been since. Homie don't play that sh**. Minnesotans have a lot of wanna-be Californians. Don't know if they passed a similar tax or not. I wouldn't doubt that they tried.

Holy in' , no, that's terrible, that's some mad commie . No extra tax on that in MN, at least at Quizno's. I probably (definitely) would have walked out if I saw that. Would have probably waited and eaten in Fargo once I reached Fargo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy in' , no, that's terrible, that's some mad commie . No extra tax on that in MN, at least at Quizno's. I probably (definitely) would have walked out if I saw that. Would have probably waited and eaten in Fargo once I reached Fargo.
    I've done that drive. You'd about have to. There's pretty much nowhere to eat for two and a half hours once you pass St. Cloud about an hour out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What I'm seeing has it more in the 3-6 range. But 7-10 is possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ME-2 to Trump is a foregone conclusion IMO. That northern half is very old and conservative. My grandmother's cousin and her husband are up there. Everyone to the left of them is a "commie" to them.
    That really doesn't mean anything. You can find people like that even in completely blue states like NY and CA... Now, it's true that's its within the margin of error there, but a 270-268 win would be pretty epic, IMVHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done that drive. You'd about have to. There's pretty much nowhere to eat for two and a half hours once you pass St. Cloud about an hour out.
    The drive was late afternoon for me so pretty much just trying to focus on the road with the sun visor down as far as possible. Didn't seem like that long but come to think about it yeah western MN is pretty boring and steppe-y, definitely not the prettiest part of MN. Arrived in Fargo at the NDSU campus right at dusk, took some Carson Wentz themed selfies, then booked it back south to TX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That really doesn't mean anything. You can find people like that even in completely blue states like NY and CA... Now, it's true that's its within the margin of error there, but a 270-268 win would be pretty epic, IMVHO.
    NE-2 is more likely to go blue than ME-2, imo. Demographic shift is real, like opposite of VA, it won't go back.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The drive was late afternoon for me so pretty much just trying to focus on the road with the sun visor down as far as possible. Didn't seem like that long but come to think about it yeah western MN is pretty boring and steppe-y, definitely not the prettiest part of MN. Arrived in Fargo at the NDSU campus right at dusk, took some Carson Wentz themed selfies, then booked it back south to TX.
    It doesn't seem that long because of the light traffic. One of the times I took country state highways to see new towns. That is especially desolate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't seem that long because of the light traffic. One of the times I took country state highways to see new towns. That is especially desolate.
    also, the scenery/fall foliage/number of trees get generally steadily worse the farther west you go until you get to the rocky mountains. The part in between is basically central asian steppeville, dullsville tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also, the scenery/fall foliage/number of trees get generally steadily worse the farther west you go until you get to the rocky mountains. The part in between is basically central asian steppeville, dullsville tbh.
    The further west and south; SW Minnesota is one big parking lot. There's a lot of area north of Fargo up towards the Canadian border that is forest area IIRC. I didn't get the chance to go see most of North MN. It'd take days to explore. Did do North Shore. Have you done that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The further west and south; SW Minnesota is one big parking lot. There's a lot of area north of Fargo up towards the Canadian border that is forest area IIRC. I didn't get the chance to go see most of North MN. It'd take days to explore. Did do North Shore. Have you done that?
    no, didn't have time to go to Duluth, plus it was October and I was already hitting snow flurries in WI/MN earlier that day. I might do a vacation flight to Duluth next summer.

Duluth / North Shore area will also ironically be very important if Trump wants to win MN, it's been blue for quite a while now but for no good reason other than unions, it's like >95% white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quiznos are like 7/11 in NJ... first time I heard them being called 'restaurant'.
    If you're looking for dinner, no. If you're trying to excuse away your drinking, any place that serves chips is a restaurant "hey, what do you mean bar? I'm at a restaurant!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're looking for dinner, no. If you're trying to excuse away your drinking, any place that serves chips is a restaurant "hey, what do you mean bar? I'm at a restaurant!"
    hey look man, I drove all the way from Madison (my hotel on 10/15 night) WI all the way thru MN, spent an hour wandering around Mall of America in Minneapolis, drove to see the place (Cup Foods) which was ground zero for George Floyd, then booked it west, ate in Monticello, made it to Fargo, ND by dusk, then booked it south all the way to Salina, Kansas where I slept at a rest stop for like 3-4 hours. I was in San Antonio well before dusk the next day.

My driving is a freak of nature. And I don't even have a sports car. It's a 2020 camry hybrid. I don't recommend the hybrid part if you're going to be living in a cooler weather state, though.

Thread Information