Page 286 of 293 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,150 of 7304
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mitt is a good hustler. Born in Michigan, runs for governor in Mass, wins tries running for president, loses, takes a timeout and then runs for a senate seat in Utah.

Man has reach.
    Kid Rock also has reach... Born in Michigan, a true Michigander, did drugs, grew out his hair long, made millions making mediocre music (alliteration*5!), banged a black chick without a condom, now has an adult mixed race son... even I couldn't accomplish the final part as my X chromosome sperm was too strong, the Y's are usually too alkaline for the acidity of the black woman vagina... tbh. Too bad Kid Rock never really succeeded at politics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. I could see 'Zona flipping back red, especially in the senate. If Trump had won I could see WI/PA flipping back blue in the senate, but not under Biden. As for the bolded part, you're 99% correct -- likely a sitting duck position like Alabama the past two years or North Dakota in the Heidi Heitkamp time, and McKaskill in Missouri was extremely fortunate to run against the atrocious Todd Akin for a second term, etc.
    Who do you see running in Arizona that can challenge the ?

Sinema seems well liked over there. McHands is dumb enough to run for a third time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Maybe. I could see 'Zona flipping back red, especially in the senate. If Trump had won I could see WI/PA flipping back blue in the senate, but not under Biden. As for the bolded part, you're 99% correct -- likely a sitting duck position like Alabama the past two years or North Dakota in the Heidi Heitkamp time, and McKaskill in Missouri was extremely fortunate to run against the atrocious Todd Akin for a second term, etc.
    A lot of these things are mutually exclusive. If Arizona flips back red in 2024, it's probably a more vanilla candidate like Romney who's doing better with educated, white collar suburb voters but at the expense of the huge rural vote turnout in the Midwest / Appalachia that Trump got.

If Toomey was running again I'd agree that Republicans keep it but the Democrats have a chance at winning it as an open seat. They have a chance in Wisconsin too just because Ron Johnson has gone ing crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sinema seems well liked over there. McHands is dumb enough to run for a third time.
    she is awful, and with a record of 0-2 she'll never win the primary.

As for Sinema, don't believe she is gay... she was married (no kids I believe), but men stalked her, not women, and she's dated other men... her being a hippie and an atheist doesn't make her a and a carpet muncher. I believe she is more libertarian than liberal, look at her voting record the past few years.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Ducey is def running against Kelly in 2022...fortunately Ducey might be the one person in politics with a face more punchable than Ted Cruz, and Arizonans are livid with how he's handled COVID.

Not sure if he'd run again in 2024 if he lost to Kelly, and Arizona doesn't have any promising house reps to run (which is largely how McSally was the candidate twice). Of the 4 house reps they have 3 are bat crazy (Gosar, Biggs & Lesko) and 1 got re-elected despite rampant campaign finance violations.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    she is awful, and with a record of 0-2 she'll never win the primary.

As for Sinema, don't believe she is gay... she was married (no kids I believe), but men stalked her, not women, and she's dated other men... her being a hippie and an atheist doesn't make her a and a carpet muncher. I believe she is more libertarian than liberal, look at her voting record the past few years.
    She's bi (or so she says).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducey is def running against Kelly in 2022...fortunately Ducey might be the one person in politics with a face more punchable than Ted Cruz, and Arizonans are livid with how he's handled COVID.

Not sure if he'd run again in 2024 if he lost to Kelly, and Arizona doesn't have any promising house reps to run (which is largely how McSally was the candidate twice). Of the 4 house reps they have 2 are bat crazy (Gosar & Lesko) and 1 got re-elected despite rampant campaign finance violations.
    Which all points to OOS candidate, Romney style, being the person of choice for the GOP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's bi (or so she says).
    Probably to garner more LGBTQA+ vote. She's only been with men as per her wiki and other internet bio pages. Also she seems to be a hardcore libertarian as she's voted right wing on gun rights and is pro capitalist and pro lower taxes, pro choice, pro science and of course pro gay and openly non religious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man you just insist on jinxing this.

Bas pretty much nailed it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bas pretty much nailed it
    Trauma of expecting nothing good to ever happen in 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the first objection, arizona. sponsored by cruz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at all those clowns standing up to clap. Pathetic, and not going to change the outcome

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the first objection, arizona. sponsored by cruz
    moar Maricopium

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so presiding officer of senate and house will decide ultimately? where do they think this is going? it's all for show and pointless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    protesters trying to break barricades and get into the capital

law and order

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Hill is going to flood with so many tears from Republicans. Get the life boats ready.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    protesters trying to break barricades and get into the capital

law and order
    Hopefully they string McConnell up so we can get to 51 in the senate

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Cmon Bowser, you need to authorize lethal force against these assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McConnell looks like he’s scared for his life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mcconnell dunking on the conspiracy theories

he just knows that he has to play ball with Biden for at least 2 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    capitol building on lockdown. both house/senate have gone into recess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey guys, this bull charade can actually lead to tangible harm...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Hawley doesn’t back down, doubles down, with persistent electoral claims about Pennsylvania mail-in laws. Followed immediately by Senator Casey from Pennsylvania, who subsequently kicks Hawley’s front teeth in with factual corrections of those allegations.

For the most part, these 5 minute monologues have been so-so, mostly blah, mostly pseudo impassioned pleas for justice or integrity. Even Cory Booker started to come across as disingenuous though well-spoken fire. Though Ben Sasse was great, I mean really great. But most speeches have been forgettable. But the Casey retort immediately following Hawley was actually pretty entertaining.

Thread Information