Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He had injured his ankle at the end of the 2nd or 3rd quarter of week 1 game against Jacksonville that season. His leg injury against Denver was blessing in disguise. It allowed him to heal his ankle and he was 100% ready at the start of the playoffs
    If he kept playing injured the Chiefs might have gone 9-7 and folks would be saying he got figured out.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If he kept playing injured the Chiefs might have gone 9-7 and folks would be saying he got figured out.
    No, they would have said he'd been playing injured all year.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    No, they would have said he'd been playing injured all year.
    Well, it's no secret Lamar is dealing with some nagging injuries.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nope, don't see anything major like a rolled ankle or missing knee cap.

But if that's what you're going with Jackson struggling, that's fine. It's your opinion.

Nope, don't see anything major like a rolled ankle or missing knee cap.

But if that's what you're going with Jackson struggling, that's fine. It's your opinion.
    Hence the term "nagging".

Originally Posted by DAF86

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Hence the term "nagging".

Originally Posted by DAF86
    I don't see much in the way of "nagging" injury either.

I don't see much in the way of "nagging" injury either.
    Where did you look?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Where did you look?
    Google: Lamar jackson nagging

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah that's been my opinion of him this year, even tho that was nearly two years ago. Teams get tape of run first QBs. They spend the off season watching the tendencies, know when and where to close off those gaps quickly.

He really needed to take a step forward this year in the passing game and he hasn't.

Yeah that's been my opinion of him this year, even tho that was nearly two years ago. Teams get tape of run first QBs. They spend the off season watching the tendencies, know when and where to close off those gaps quickly.

He really needed to take a step forward this year in the passing game and he hasn't.
    2018 he started like 8 games so there was plenty of tape to view him.
    2019 he buttrammed the NFL for 1200 yards rushing and 36 td's on only 6 ints. Until the Tenn choke which we can agree to disagree was 10% on him and 90% on his teamates and vastly overated Harbaugh.

2020 i have seen about parts of 3 games and i will give you he has made some pathetic throws, in momentum changing situations too. That New England game you could sense was gonna be close. Giving up the most probable at least FG just before halftime on a pathetic INT was turrrble. His INT vs Pittsburg was the huge momentum changer of the game which they were leading handily and has Pittsburg and StoolerRef on their heals. Turrble.

That having been said, vs Tenn he drives the team down for the would be winning TD, makes a throw that was gonna be at least 1st and goal (if not a TD) and one of the numb nutts OL did a false start. This type of is chronic with this team. Who has more support, Mahomes or Jackson? Not even close.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mahomes has better coaching to be sure.

If you want to say Lamar is struggling because of a poor support system, I'll buy that too.

But historically speaking, run first/pass second QBs in the NFL have usually always been one year wonders.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Hey Blake, in a scale from 1 to 10 how figured out did Lamar look to you on that game?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Hey Blake, in a scale from 1 to 10 how figured out did Lamar look to you on that game?
    Lol 0. It was the Browns.

27-7 as a starter.

Yes he still needs to have his team pull heads out of asses in a playoff game.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lol 0. It was the Browns.
    Way to throw in the towel son.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Way to throw in the towel son.
    I never said all teams have him figured out, daughter.

The Browns gave him his highest passing total of the season (250) in game #1. The Browns clearly don't have him figured out. Too bad he won't play them every Sunday.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I never said all teams have him figured out, daughter.

The Browns gave him his highest passing total of the season (250) in game #1. The Browns clearly don't have him figured out. Too bad he won't play them every Sunday.
    Jackson is 8-4 on the season. It seems like plenty of teams haven't figured him out, daughter.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Jackson is 8-4 on the season. It seems like plenty of teams haven't figured him out, daughter.
    gtfo with that rubber glue weak .

those 8 wins include Cleveland twice, Dallas, houston, Philly, washington and cincinnati. They still have Jax, NYG, Cincy. He could run the wishbone and beat each team by 3tds.

And if he doesn't, he should apologize to St Patrick for stealing his electoral mvp votes last year and give the trophy back.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    gtfo with that rubber glue weak .

those 8 wins include Cleveland twice, Dallas, houston, Philly, washington and cincinnati. They still have Jax, NYG, Cincy. He could run the wishbone and beat each team by 3tds.

And if he doesn't, he should apologize to St Patrick for stealing his electoral mvp votes last year and give the trophy back.
    The figured out, one hit wonder, QB is gonna end the season 11-4

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The figured out, one hit wonder, QB finished the season with an 11-4 record and 30 TDs.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    The figured out, one hit wonder, QB finished the season with an 11-4 record and 30 TDs.
    "Coming off a league best 14-2 regular season and already tabbed as a Super Bowl contender, the Ravens will have the NFL's "easiest" strength of schedule in 2020."

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...hedule-in-2020

They also have a great defense.

Just Gtfoh already

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    "Coming off a league best 14-2 regular season and already tabbed as a Super Bowl contender, the Ravens will have the NFL's "easiest" strength of schedule in 2020."

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...hedule-in-2020

They also have a great defense.

Just Gtfoh already
    "Easiest strength of schedule". They played in the toughest division in football.

Thread Information