Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Blake reverting to outdated articles to defend his ty take.

will try to come and talk when the Ravens lose in the playoffs, purposefully ignoring the fact that Lamar has yet to get a PO win regardless of being figured out or not.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "Easiest strength of schedule". They played in the toughest division in football.
    Their 4 division wins were all against Cleveland and cincinnati.

Srs, just stop dude. This is awful.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Blake reverting to outdated articles to defend his ty take.

will try to come and talk when the Ravens lose in the playoffs, purposefully ignoring the fact that Lamar has yet to get a PO win regardless of being figured out or not.
    Preemptively shielding for "when" he loses in the playoffs?

Smh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Their 4 division wins were all against Cleveland and cincinnati.

Srs, just stop dude. This is awful.
    Yeah, so? Cleveland is 11-5 this season. 11-3 vs teams not named Ravens.

The overall record for the AFC North is 38-25-1 this year, that's the best of any division. It doesn't matter against whom on that division the Ravens got the wins, because it's still better than any other.

Also, let's not act as if the Ravens wouldn't have beaten the out of the Steelers had Lamar played instead of that 3rd string QB on their last meeting.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-05-2021 at 02:24 AM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jamal Jackson is a fraud. Will be exposed again in PO

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jamal Jackson is a fraud. Will be exposed again in PO
    Saying that Jackson is a fool's gold regular season player is way more sensible than saying he was "figured out" after going 11-4, with 30 TD's, and leading the 7th highest scoring offense in the league, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah, so? Cleveland is 11-5 this season. 11-3 vs teams not named Ravens.

The overall record for the AFC North is 38-25-1 this year, that's the best of any division. It doesn't matter against whom on that division the Ravens got the wins, because it's still better than any other.

Also, let's not act as if the Ravens wouldn't have beaten the out of the Steelers had Lamar played instead of that 3rd string QB on their last meeting.
    The Ravens, Browns and Steelers were all in the top 5 or 6 in easy strength of schedule.

The Browns just lost to the Jets for Christ's sake

Just stop

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Ravens, Browns and Steelers were all in the top 5 or 6 in easy strength of schedule.

The Browns just lost to the Jets for Christ's sake

Just stop
    Damn, you sure are putting a lot of excuses as to why your figured out, one hit wonder, QB just put together a pretty damn good season, tbh.

What happened son, only 4 teams figured him out?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tannehill rematch

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Damn, you sure are putting a lot of excuses as to why your figured out, one hit wonder, QB just put together a pretty damn good season, tbh.

What happened son, only 4 teams figured him out?
    You're the one excusing him from the MVP race, daughter.

You're also already excusing his early exit from the playoffs.

Just give it up already.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    You're the one excusing him from the MVP race, daughter.

You're also already excusing his early exit from the playoffs.

Just give it up already.
    If you oughta know, Lamar was 7th on my MVP list, tbh.

Anyway, not being in a top 5 MVP list doesn't mean a guy has been "figured out", tbh. But you know that, you are just desperately trying to move the goalposts to defend your re ed take, tbh. Or maybe you don't know that and I'm giving you too much credit for thinking otherwise, and you trully are a full blown re , instead of just a guy that had a re ed take, tbh. Which one is it son? Re ed take or all-around re ?

Lamar may have to play in his 1st snow game, ever.
    40% chance in Buffalo as of today, Tuesday.

I don't like it.

Clear conditions and 2nd place MVP Lamar leads the team to another win.
    Snow, gotta give the advantage to Allen and the Bills.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    If you oughta know, Lamar was 7th on my MVP list, tbh.

Anyway, not being in a top 5 MVP list doesn't mean a guy has been "figured out", tbh. But you know that, you are just desperately trying to move the goalposts to defend your re ed take, tbh. Or maybe you don't know that and I'm giving you too much credit for thinking otherwise, and you trully are a full blown re , instead of just a guy that had a re ed take, tbh. Which one is it son? Re ed take or all-around re ?
    Excellent post, tbh. Did we ever find out if Manu>Dirk?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Figured out, one-hit wonder QB, had a very good season and won his first PO game.

Re ed ass take
    trying to move goal posts
    looking like an even bigger re
    bumping this now as if this would make his take any less re ed
    ass
    re ed ass

Post Count

Post Count
    I mean is it so hard to admit he played poorly and has some very clear limitations as a quarterback?

Played great the 1st half.
    The pick 101 was brutal.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I mean is it so hard to admit he played poorly and has some very clear limitations as a quarterback?
    Who in the actual ever negated that? He clearly hasn't been figured out, nor a one-hit wonder QB though. Did you pay attention to the discussion before chiming in?

Post Count
    Who in the actual ever negated that? He clearly hasn't been figured out, nor a one-hit wonder QB though. Did you pay attention to the discussion before chiming in?
    so triggered by nothing

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    so triggered by nothing
    What?

Dude, you are such a weird dumb poster. You always come up with these re ed "you mad" replies when you have nothing else to say. You are stretch aren't you? I can't believe it took me this long to realize.

Post Count
    What?

Dude, you are such a weird dumb poster. You always come up with these re ed "you mad" replies when you have nothing else to say. You are stretch aren't you? I can't believe it took me this long to realize.
    more triggered

wow on the Pick 101 look how much of an opening Lamar had to run left. We're talking either TD or nice gain.
    But it was 3rd and goal so....endzone or bust was the mindset. Would be interesting to see how a run turned out there. If you have to watch the whole video, wait for the overhead view. I tried locking it in at the :35-38 mark.

Believe.
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Played great the 1st half.
    The pick 101 was brutal.
    Played great in the first half?!?! What measuring stick are you using? He didn’t give the game away in the first half yet? They scored 3 points all game. At no point did he play well or they would have had more than 3 points

Played great in the first half?!?! What measuring stick are you using? He didn’t give the game away in the first half yet? They scored 3 points all game. At no point did he play well or they would have had more than 3 points
    Actually watching the game.

Opening drive: 12 plays 52 yards. Completes 3rd down pass to give FG kicker very makeable 41 yarder. Yes even in that wind. Kicker shanked it. Right there was a chance for Baltimore to at least get some momentum.
    2nd drive: Pinned at their own 10, he does a nice run on 1st down to get some breathing room. 2nd down run the Ravens get stuffed for no gain. 3rd and 5 and plenty of momentum on the line, Jackson does a GREAT scramble to avoid getting sacked and delivers an absolute strike pass to RB Dobbins for the 1st down +. Dobbins drops the ing ball. Instead of 1st down, Ravens have to punt. Punter shanks the kick out of bounds for only 23 yards. Bills get ball on Ravens 38. They run some plays, get stopped and kick the short field goal.

How the you can blame Jackson at this 0-3 point shows you didn't watch the game / dk football.

Teams exchange nothing burger drives and Ravens have the ball again. This time LJ drives them 40 yards to set up another makeable fg. Kicker double doinks the bars and misses.
    Ya that's Jacksons fault.

Throw in a couple more snaps from center that completely missed Jackson and set up 20 yards for a 1st and you got it.

Now the Pick 101? Horrendous. But you asked about the 1st half.

LOL ya it's QBs fault when pass spot on pass is dropped by receiver.
    Also when kicker misses two FGs.
    Did you watch the 1st half?

Thread Information