Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Who was Belichick before he was Belichick?
    A noob at his job. Everybody gets better with time.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    He probably didn't have his cheating tricks perfectioned yet, tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    A noob at his job. Everybody gets better with time.
    Lol that's the dumbest argument ever. If that were true no coach would ever get fired.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lol that's the dumbest argument ever. If that were true no coach would ever get fired.
    So now experience helping humans get better at pretty much anything they do is the dumbest argument ever? Sorry, but THAT might be the dumbest argument ever.

Do you drive better now than the first time you did it? Do you better now than the first time you did it? Are you better at your job now than in your first day of work? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Every human being improves with experience. Some more than others, but there isn't a single person in the history of mankind that doesn't improve on a particular task with experience.

Coaches get sacked for a number of different reasons (one being that no matter how much they improve with experience, they are still always going to suck 'cause they were never qualified to begin with), but, no matter how ty a coach is, every coach is better 5 years into his profession than on his first season.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Lol Belichick magically stopped being a noob at his job at the same time he had Tom Brady as his starting quarterback but DAF thinks those are two unrelated events and their timing is just a coincidence.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    OP

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Lol Belichick magically stopped being a noob at his job at the same time he had Tom Brady as his starting quarterback but DAF thinks those are two unrelated events and their timing is just a coincidence.
    Isn't he the same guy who will swear up and down that Peyton Manning was the better of the two?

Brady still making great plays to decide the game.
    Brady Sniffers.

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2046751

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Nah Gronk made Brady

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hard watching pats with Cam

Bill wasn't throwing the ball or making split second decisions on the field, anybody who thought Brady was going to play like a because of a team change tosb is re ed

Thread Information