https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...?ocid=msedgdhp

Watch: Bears' Wims ejected after punching Saints DB twice

Got to know if his fingers were over Wims eyes and if so, how much pressure did he shove with. Looks like it could have been an upper cheek push, not an eyeball push.

If Saints db Gardner-Johnson was over both eyes and put substantial pressure, i would say fine the out of him.

Of course the Bear dude is going to get fined.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    It did not look like an eye poke. Looked a couple inches under the eye on the cheek. That being said, CGJ was the instigator but the Bears WR let him get in his head, went emo and punched him with his helmet on which I will never understand. CGJ is definitely a trash talking fool, which is why Michael Thomas punched him in practice and got suspended.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah I bet the dude deserved it. Sucks no one (especially refs) ever see what started it

Like the dude Miles Garrett swung a helmet at last year. I bet he did say the N word or some . No way someone gets that crazy for no reason

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-wr-javon-wims

(...) the second-year pro did deny an NFL Network report that said Wims told Bears officials Gardner-Johnson spit on him, leading to his ejection Sunday for sucker-punching him on the field.

Although cameras captured Gardner-Johnson ripping out Wims' mouthpiece and jabbing a finger in the face of fellow Bears receiver Anthony Miller on previous plays, Gardner-Johnson insisted Monday that "I'm innocent."

Gardner-Johnson did take a verbal jab at Wims on Instagram after the game, however, saying, "That man punch like a female"
    Last edited by phxspurfan; 11-02-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I bet the dude deserved it. Sucks no one (especially refs) ever see what started it

Like the dude Miles Garrett swung a helmet at last year. I bet he did say the N word or some . No way someone gets that crazy for no reason

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-wr-javon-wims

(...) the second-year pro did deny an NFL Network report that said Wims told Bears officials Gardner-Johnson spit on him, leading to his ejection Sunday for sucker-punching him on the field.

Although cameras captured Gardner-Johnson ripping out Wims' mouthpiece and jabbing a finger in the face of fellow Bears receiver Anthony Miller on previous plays, Gardner-Johnson insisted Monday that "I'm innocent."

Gardner-Johnson did take a verbal jab at Wims on Instagram after the game, however, saying, "That man punch like a female"
    Myles Garrett got off scot free though, missing half a year of a worthless rookie contract and then getting a massive record extension.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It did not look like an eye poke. Looked a couple inches under the eye on the cheek. That being said, CGJ was the instigator but the Bears WR let him get in his head, went emo and punched him with his helmet on which I will never understand. CGJ is definitely a trash talking fool, which is why Michael Thomas punched him in practice and got suspended.
    Thomas would be smart to hold out if he doesn't get traded. No reason to play for a team that completely betrayed you in favor of a ty, younger, penalty-machine scrub safety, the 3rd best of his kind on the team.

If I were the great Michael Thomas and they didn't trade me after that, i'd put drano and a roofie in Payton's friday night tail and tell him I'm out for the year, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One of those Steelerefs punched a guy in the eye last night on special teams... what say ye?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One of those Steelerefs punched a guy in the eye last night on special teams... what say ye?
    I donkey punched your mom and you didn't say a thing.

Thread Information