Page 133 of 363 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live from SCOTUS:

We have checked Twitter, OAN and Newsmax, and despite the fact no evidence of fraud has been established in court, which has been confirmed by all local and national authorities, we declare Donald Trump winner of the election... That drunk hoe in Michigan really conviced us.
    she was "drunk" because a bunch of dudes on ST said so... what a narrative yall got going on here. the left's hate machine stops for no one!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she was "drunk" because a bunch of dudes on ST said so... what a narrative yall got going on here. the left's hate machine stops for no one!
    Stfu, druggy

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lol calf tats "new leaf" schtick already failing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by JPB; 12-04-2020 at 06:31 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s not a loss, it’s a win, Joey

Your hero motivated over 150million+ people to vote!

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some really odd things about this election, tho.
    You thought less than a million people voted by mail in 2016, so I don't think you're really qualified to analyze voting irregularities in any given year. Sometimes you just need to shut up and let the smart people do the talking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Netizens Think Carone Was 'Drunk'"

"a drunk woman is trump team’s star witness in michigan"

"Rudy’s witness at Michigan hearing sounds more drunk than him"

so opinions only then huh? i read through all 3 of those opinionated articles and not one is convincing in the least. welcome to fakenews media pushed by peddlers like yourself bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a loss, it’s a win, Joey

Your hero motivated over 150million+ people to vote!
    yep he got real life zombies like yourself out there, actual dead zombies still 6ft under, zombie pollsters to steal the vote, etc to vote. what a miracle worker he is!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol calf tats "new leaf" schtick already failing
    discourse is wrong? ok, duly noted.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    yep he got real life zombies like yourself out there, actual dead zombies still 6ft under, zombie pollsters to steal the vote, etc to vote. what a miracle worker he is!
    How was it stolen, Joey? Say something about the theft that sounds like anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was it stolen, Joey? Say something about the theft that sounds like anything
    Clam let's be real for a second... You clearly don't care what I have to say so ask it of someone else and move along bro. I hope the best for you but we clearly are on different paths in life, think differently, and have no reason to pretend otherwise. Have a great day bud!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clam let's be real for a second... You clearly don't care what I have to say so ask it of someone else and move along bro. I hope the best for you but we clearly are on different paths in life, think differently, and have no reason to pretend otherwise. Have a great day bud!
    Why don’t you just say you got no clue and run along, Joey?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey says zombies stole the election.......for the record.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Netizens Think Carone Was 'Drunk'"

"a drunk woman is trump team’s star witness in michigan"

"Rudy’s witness at Michigan hearing sounds more drunk than him"

so opinions only then huh? i read through all 3 of those opinionated articles and not one is convincing in the least. welcome to fakenews media pushed by peddlers like yourself bud.
    The "fake news", weak ass escape when realizing he's clueless but has nothing to answer. Trump confirmed, "bud"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "fake news", weak ass escape when realizing he's clueless but has nothing to answer. Trump confirmed, "bud"
    It's funny, and telling, how you try to insult me by not taking any accountability for peddling fake news opinionated articles that hold no water whatsoever while proclaiming them to be factual. I'm not your enemy; you're your worst enemy tbh. Stay mad bro! God bless you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny, and telling, how you try to insult me by not taking any accountability for peddling fake news opinionated articles that hold no water whatsoever while proclaiming them to be factual. I'm not you're enemy; you're your worst enemy tbh. Stay mad bro! God bless you...
    What about the 46 courts that have laughed off Trump & Co.'s myriad allegations?

Many of them were Republican judges, a few were even appointed by Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

THE KRAKEN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the 46 courts that have laughed off Trump & Co.'s myriad allegations?

Many of them were Republican judges, a few were even appointed by Trump.
    Goal posts moved again... Instead why don't you chew JPB out for lying to you all, peddling fake news, and insulting me because he got triggered? Yall are all the same tbh and there's no pretending otherwise either. Yall are liars, will continue to lie, and when those lies are shown to be just that yall insult or move goal posts. Time and time again it's the same game plan with you and others here. So be it...

God bless every one of you regardless!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goal posts moved again... Instead why don't you chew JPB out for lying to you all, peddling fake news, and insulting me because he got triggered? Yall are all the same tbh and there's no pretending otherwise either. Yall are liars, will continue to lie, and when those lies are shown to be just that yall insult or move goal posts. Time and time again it's the same game plan with you and others here. So be it...

God bless every one of you regardless!
    I wasn't referring to your convo with JPB, I was asking about the courtroom results. You're the one moving goal posts, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a thing? That is the nastiest eat I have ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't referring to your convo with JPB, I was asking about the courtroom results. You're the one moving goal posts, tbh.
    Nah your response was due to my response to the fake news peddler JPB. Either way, you have no clue what you're really talking about no matter how much you think you know. You're not in those hearings, you're not in those circles, you literally don't know jack squat but continue on if you must. I mean at one point didn't you think Trump was Putin's right hand man? LMAO!

Keep pretending you pretender.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    someone who understands politics at a 3rd grade level arguing with someone about how they dont know what they're talking about is some pretty delicious irony

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    someone who understands politics at a 3rd grade level arguing with someone about how they dont know what they're talking about is some pretty delicious irony
    Joey is on record saying zombies stole the election.

Keep him posting.....just for folly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a thing? That is the nastiest eat I have ever seen.
    I prefer it grilled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hang in there, Mr. President.

Patriots got your back.

Thread Information