Page 14 of 363 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake ballots are people too
    What's your conspiracy here? Is this going to go like the Red Wave?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake ballots are people too

Pakman
    Losing can be challenging. Eventually we all have to come to terms with things we can't change.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using that stupid comic as a comeback is so lame since the left isn't raging at all and we're all just laughing at how sad and Trump and his cult are

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true. SnakeBoy asked me a couple days ago about that, and I listed them.
    Well tbf you only listed his personality pre-covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well tbf you only listed his personality pre-covid
    Plenty to dislike pre-covid also, his tariffs were and backfired as expected, his child-separation immigration policy unacceptable.

But, I don't think that would've cost him re-election. COVID-45 certainly did, tbh.

And, tbf too, it's impossible to separate his personality from him. Probably the main reason the cult loves him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So did Alaska just stop counting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Imagine the reaction (from all parties) when Trump is awarded those electorals. Will make for good comedy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine the reaction (from all parties) when Trump is awarded those electorals. Will make for good comedy.
    Pretty sure everybody knows he's getting those.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious how Trash is uselessly contesting votes in red/Confederate states run by cheating Repugs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think they already know who won the election in Poland, where you live. They’re not going to worry about it in Poland, where you live.

imagine how dumb you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden going to have a vaccine for 2021. Incredible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden going to have a vaccine for 2021. Incredible
    Pfizer just stabbed DJT in the back with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfizer just stabbed DJT in the back with it.
    Of course any imminent vaccine is on DT no manner how spin as operation warp speed has paid off but credit will be given elsewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey MAGA s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our last hope.is the Supreme Court. All the evidence is there.
    tick tock

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So when are we gonna see Trump's master plan to get the results in Arizona, Georgia AND Pennsylvania changed (Biden only needs one of those states to win since he's winning Nevada)? So far the only thing Trump's legal team has done is get SCOTUS to consider excluding certain mail-in ballots from the count in Pennsylvania that Biden doesn't even need to win the state. Beyond that he's just raised money to pay off campaign debts by falsely representing said money will be used to fund a court battle.

MAGA s are going to be so disappointed when Trump concedes after he's raised enough money to pay off all campaign debts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course any imminent vaccine is on DT no manner how spin as operation warp speed has paid off but credit will be given elsewhere
    I hope Operation Warp Speed continues to pay off. It's good policy for a good purpose.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually not really on any president, since they have nothing to do with it, but it's still good to know that Donald Trump won't be able to take credit for it.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    never understood this tbh. Can someone more knowledgeable on politics (i.e. just about everyone in this thread) explain this one assuming it's true? Seems obviously fishy, but I can admit I'm not 100% sure how counting the ballots work IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spermtaculars post has already been proven fake news yet he still keeps posting it tbh. He needs every ounce of copium he can get

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    never understood this tbh. Can someone more knowledgeable on politics (i.e. just about everyone in this thread) explain this one assuming it's true? Seems obviously fishy, but I can admit I'm not 100% sure how counting the ballots work IMO
    It's a myth that they were "all for Biden".

Wisconsin has a law that mail-in ballots can't be processed and tallied until election day, which was never an issue since prior to this election since there was a minimal amount of mail-in votes in Wisconsin before COVID (note that Democrats in Michigan wanted to change this law this year to avoid the scenario where ballot counting would last for days and raise doubt about the election, but the Republican-controlled state houses in Wisconsin voted it down).

Additionally, Trump encouraged his supporters to avoid voting by mail because it was "fraudulent" while Biden encouraged his supporters to vote by mail for public safety reasons, thus you had this lopsided effect where in-person votes skewed Trump and mail-in votes skewed towards Biden. In a state like Wisconsin where mail-in votes don't get processed until election day, Trump was always going to jump out to a huge lead. The jump you're seeing on that stupid chart is when a bunch of mail-in votes from Milwaukee County (i.e., black people in Milwaukee) were counted, and those naturally skewed heavily towards Biden. They were mail-in votes from Dem-heavy areas.

Compare this to Ohio, where mail-in ballots get processed BEFORE in-person votes did. On election night Biden jumped out to a huge lead on Trump because mail-in votes favored him, but as in-person votes were counted and as mail-in votes had already been counted Trump ultimately won out. That wasn't su ious at all and neither was Wisconsin. Each state has its own laws/process for counting votes, and the common theme is that in-person votes went for Trump and mail-in votes went for Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ke/6167188002/

Thread Information