Page 15 of 363 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a myth that they were "all for Biden".

Wisconsin has a law that mail-in ballots can't be processed and tallied until election day, which was never an issue since prior to this election since there was a minimal amount of mail-in votes in Wisconsin before COVID (note that Democrats in Michigan wanted to change this law this year to avoid the scenario where ballot counting would last for days and raise doubt about the election, but the Republican-controlled state houses in Wisconsin voted it down).

Additionally, Trump encouraged his supporters to avoid voting by mail because it was "fraudulent" while Biden encouraged his supporters to vote by mail for public safety reasons, thus you had this lopsided effect where in-person votes skewed Trump and mail-in votes skewed towards Biden. In a state like Wisconsin where mail-in votes don't get processed until election day, Trump was always going to jump out to a huge lead. The jump you're seeing on that stupid chart is when a bunch of mail-in votes from Milwaukee County (i.e., black people in Milwaukee) were counted, and those naturally skewed heavily towards Biden. They were mail-in votes from Dem-heavy areas.

Compare this to Ohio, where mail-in ballots get processed BEFORE in-person votes did. On election night Biden jumped out to a huge lead on Trump because mail-in votes favored him, but as in-person votes were counted and as mail-in votes had already been counted Trump ultimately won out. That wasn't su ious at all and neither was Wisconsin. Each state has its own laws/process for counting votes, and the common theme is that in-person votes went for Trump and mail-in votes went for Biden.
    and precincts in milwakuee cant individually report their results. milwaukee has a central counting location that tallies up the various precincts and announces their results in larger chunks than usual, per the article i posted just above

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Wisconsin has a law that mail-in ballots can't be processed and tallied until election day, which was never an issue since prior to this election since there was a minimal amount of mail-in votes in Wisconsin before COVID (note that Democrats in Michigan wanted to change this law this year to avoid the scenario where ballot counting would last for days and raise doubt about the election, but the Republican-controlled state houses in Wisconsin voted it down).

Additionally, Trump encouraged his supporters to avoid voting by mail because it was "fraudulent" while Biden encouraged his supporters to vote by mail for public safety reasons, thus you had this lopsided effect where in-person votes skewed Trump and mail-in votes skewed towards Biden. In a state like Wisconsin where mail-in votes don't get processed until election day, Trump was always going to jump out to a huge lead. The jump you're seeing on that stupid chart is when a bunch of mail-in votes from Milwaukee County (i.e., black people in Milwaukee) were counted, and those naturally skewed heavily towards Biden. They were mail-in votes from Dem-heavy areas.

Compare this to Ohio, where mail-in ballots get processed BEFORE in-person votes did. On election night Biden jumped out to a huge lead on Trump because mail-in votes favored him, but as in-person votes were counted and as mail-in votes had already been counted Trump ultimately won out. That wasn't su ious at all and neither was Wisconsin. Each state has its own laws/process for counting votes, and the common theme is that in-person votes went for Trump and mail-in votes went for Biden.
    Yep, I think it was Jamstone that posted how this was almost by design in Michigan where Republicans control the state legislature. Democrats proposed a bill to state Congress in order to start counting mail-in ballots early before Election Day. They shot it down, essentially because Trump knew that he would build a lead before these were counted since Republicans obviously were voting more in person. So in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin he could discredit and challenge it once his lead "vanished" after the mail-in ballots were counted afterwards. Intentionally causing a sh!tstorm since he knew he could rile up his supporters by claiming "conspiracy". To me, the jump in votes makes sense. I was just curious about the "zero votes for Trump" thing that I keep seeing getting circulated and if it was true or just BS. We all know random charts from Google images never lie tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, I think it was Jamstone that posted how this was almost by design in Michigan where Republicans control the state legislature. Democrats proposed a bill to state Congress in order to start counting mail-in ballots early before Election Day. They shot it down, essentially because Trump knew that he would build a lead before these were counted since Republicans obviously were voting more in person. So in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin he could discredit and challenge it once his lead "vanished" after the mail-in ballots were counted afterwards. Intentionally causing a sh!tstorm since he knew he could rile up his supporters by claiming "conspiracy". To me, the jump in votes makes sense. I was just curious about the "zero votes for Trump" thing that I keep seeing getting circulated and if it was true or just BS. We all know random charts from Google images never lie tbh imho
    even the random chart is ambiguous. you cant really see what happens to the red line behind the blue

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pretty sure everybody knows he's getting those.
    Yes but they deliberately froze him at 214 for optics. Now when he gets those all of a sudden, it will enflame belief/support that the election is indeed not yet over

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Been on this forum 10 years. My first ignore.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yes but they deliberately froze him at 214 for optics. Now when he gets those all of a sudden, it will enflame belief/support that the election is indeed not yet over
    It really won’t.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This claim about election victory is disputed

Learn how voting by mail is fraudulent and insecure
    That's not an explanation of the 100K plus dumps in Michigan in Wisconsin. That's your preset excuse for the cheating on how the reversal was going to occur.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even the random chart is ambiguous. you cant really see what happens to the red line behind the blue

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and precincts in milwakuee cant individually report their results. milwaukee has a central counting location that tallies up the various precincts and announces their results in larger chunks than usual, per the article i posted just above

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really, it's 3 electoral votes

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's not an explanation of the 100K plus dumps in Michigan in Wisconsin. That's your preset excuse for the cheating on how the reversal was going to occur.
    It’s my “preset excuse” because it has the benefit of being true. If anything I said was false feel free to point out what specifically in my post wasn’t true.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s my “preset excuse” because it has the benefit of being true. If anything I said was false feel free to point out what specifically in my post wasn’t true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sorry this is happening to you. Have more copium.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This claim about election victory is disputed
    Intentionally causing a storm? Republicans weren't the ones kicking out poll watchers and then doing voter dumps with nobody around at 4 in the morning. That's third world , dude.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're okay with the cheating. It is what it is.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Intentionally causing a storm? Republicans weren't the ones kicking out poll watchers and then doing voter dumps with nobody around at 4 in the morning. That's third world , dude.
    There was never "nobody around." Watchers from both parties were always there.

Nothing you say is true. You've created this elaborate fantasy world because you can't stand the fact you lost.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing you say is true. You've created this elaborate fantasy world because you can't stand the fact you lost.

Chris

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You're okay with the cheating. It is what it is.
    So you can’t specifically point out anything I said that’s not true. Got it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I just imagine your sinister psychopath voice when you say stupid sh** like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And independent poll watchers too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can’t specifically point out anything I said that’s not true. Got it.
    100K plus vote dumps at 4 AM after kicking out poll watchers is as cheating as it's going to get.
    If you can't acknowledge that, it means you're okay with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100K plus vote dumps at 4 AM after kicking out poll watchers is as cheating as it's going to get.
    This is demonstrably false. GOP lawyer had to admit in front of the judge that there were always poll watchers there. You want a quote?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is demonstrably false. GOP lawyer had to admit in front of the judge that there were always poll watchers there. You want a quote?

I'm not stopping you from making whatever case you want to make.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not stopping you from making whatever case you want to make.
    It was already made in another thread, including quotes, you're simply in denial.

Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone should get control of themselves and come to terms with election results.

I too am sorry this is happening to them.

It was already made in another thread, including quotes, you're simply in denial.

Sorry this is happening to you.

Thread Information