Page 224 of 363 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More monumental lack of self-awareness from our resident nihilist dimwit.
    I'm no nihilist. However, you are another stupid white knight. God bless your inflated ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no nihilist. However, you are another stupid white knight. God bless your inflated ego.
    Oh yes the fake Christian telling us how much he is not a nihilist. Such a compelling case, dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes the fake Christian telling us how much he is not a nihilist. Such a compelling case, dimwit.
    Why do you cry so much so often? Get a life bro and move along. I'm a dude who doesn't care for women like yourself. Keep your feelings/emotions to yourself.

Btw, your judgement of me means absolutely nothing. You're worthless to me and so are your opinions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you cry so much so often? Get a life bro and move along. I'm a dude who doesn't care for women like yourself. Keep your feelings/emotions to yourself.

Btw, your judgement of me means absolutely nothing. You're worthless to me and so are your opinions.
    Now we get the I don't care defense like clockwork. No one believes you which just leads to more evidence of you being a nihilist.

And if you take my tone as crying then you're reading skills are just about where I figured they would be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we get the I don't care defense like clockwork. No one believes you which just leads to more evidence of you being a nihilist.

And if you take my tone as crying then you're reading skills are just about where I figured they would be.
    You're still crying? Again, move along. I literally don't care who believes me here or not. None of you matter to me whatsoever. How is that so hard to understand?

You're a pathetic male bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're still crying? Again, move along. I literally don't care who believes me here or not. None of you matter to me whatsoever. How is that so hard to understand?

You're a pathetic male bro.
    Here's the thing Joey, people the don't care don't come back with Petty insults reflexively like you do. Your actions belie your narrative.

This is exactly why I call you a nihilist. What you also do not seem to grasp because I am not appealing to your emotional side. Instead I am making my case and clear evidence that anyone can see including yourself.

What you also do not seem to grasp is that we have an audience here. I'm not really interested in you beyond demonstrating exactly who and what you are to everyone around here.

What you care or don't care about is besides the point, dimwit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the thing Joey, people the don't care don't come back with Petty insults reflexively like you do. Your actions belie your narrative.

This is exactly why I call you a nihilist. What you also do not seem to grasp because I am not appealing to your emotional side. Instead I am making my case and clear evidence that anyone can see including yourself.

What you also do not seem to grasp is that we have an audience here. I'm not really interested in you beyond demonstrating exactly who and what you are to everyone around here.

What you care or don't care about is besides the point, dimwit.
    "I have a mission to prove you're this or that to a bunch of anonymous losers like myself because I have such an inflated ego that it only rears its ugly head on a sports message board but in real life I'm merely a pathetic re who thinks he's important."

You come here and use condescending language, insults, and the like yet here you are crying about petty insults? You talk a lot about self-awareness yet you don't practice it yourself.

I hate saying it these days because I am trying to cut back on cussing irl and on the internet but go yourself bro!

You're important to no one here let alone me. Your ego is Yuge!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw you want this drama and an endless back and forth so you can pat yourself on the back. Well I'm over it so have fun with your ego trip all by yourself DummyLumpkins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I have a mission to prove you're this or that to a bunch of anonymous losers like myself because I have such an inflated ego that it only rears its ugly head on a sports message board but in real life I'm merely a pathetic re who thinks he's important."

You come here and use condescending language, insults, and the like yet here you are crying about petty insults? You talk a lot about self-awareness yet you don't practice it yourself.

I hate saying it these days because I am trying to cut back on cussing irl and on the internet but go yourself bro!

You're important to no one here let alone me. Your ego is Yuge!
    God damn you're dumb Joey.

I I mentioned your use of petty insults to demonstrate how much you really care.

This shouldn't be hard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't bet on it, but confident that Joey could snuff Fuzzy in a physical altercation. Would be the biggest limped-wrist slap fight between a long-haired twig boy and a real-life version of Comic Book Guy ever recorded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't bet on it, but confident that Joey could snuff Fuzzy in a physical altercation. Would be the biggest limped-wrist slap fight between a long-haired twig boy and a real-life version of Comic Book Guy ever recorded.
    I've never been into slapping anyone and I didn't box for a short stint to learn how to slap either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never been into slapping anyone and I didn't box for a short stint to learn how to slap either.
    Hey man, just take the compliment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man, just take the compliment.
    Lmao I don't want to fight any of the sissies here tbh and they don't want to fight either. Some have proved just that by making up stories about meeting up with me or showing up at my biz.

I know their type and they've not let me down yet.

Either way, I hope everyone just has a great day today, get some d3 by going outside for once, and enjoy your life because it goes fast.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speculation based on hearsay

solid stuff!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao I don't want to fight any of the sissies here tbh and they don't want to fight either. Some have proved just that by making up stories about meeting up with me or showing up at my biz.

I know their type and they've not let me down yet.

Either way, I hope everyone just has a great day today, get some d3 by going outside for once, and enjoy your life because it goes fast.
    Lol internet tough guy posturing about manliness.

Joey I have demonstrated very well that I know exactly who you are and where you came from. I did so in such a way that people were becoming uncomfortable with how I was pseudo doxing you. They asked me to stop but the point was made.

That's why this manliness internet machismo is so ing amusing, moocher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't just say stupid and think people will take you seriously.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is general flynn an election law expert? ... why is he being tagged in these?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the first one to mention rabbit holes, derp.

You stole from me.
    You fold, derp.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    quit posting fake news dip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for vote stealing in Antrim County, a recount confirms the original total.

Thread Information