Page 329 of 363 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hang my hat on whether or not Trump is president.
    of course you do. You're still in complete denial who the President of the United States is, despite you know full well that is Joe Biden.

In fact, I've said there are many better candidates; but deep state not letting it get to that point.
    But I don't acknowledge the legitimacy of installed presidents.
    Joe Biden won his electoral race fair and square, much like Trump did, and was confirmed by all participating States.

Sorry, we don't live under the rule of the Derp Cons ution here, the US Cons ution defines how elections are won, and that's exactly how Joe won his.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    Joe Biden won his electoral race fair and square
    Pity response.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How far are you from "I didn't really care about the election, I was just trolling", tbh?

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    How far are you from "I didn't really care about the election, I was just trolling", tbh?
    You think I'm just trolling? You're telling yourself stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I'm just trolling? You're telling yourself stuff.
    No, I didn't ask you if you were trolling, I asked you how far are you from trying to save face by pretending you didn't really care about the election and you've just been trolling.

We know that wouldn't be true anyways, you've menstruating non-stop since last November, but it's not an uncommon claim to try to save face.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    No, I didn't ask you if you were trolling, I asked you how far are you from trying to save face by pretending you didn't really care about the election and you've just been trolling.

We know that wouldn't be true anyways, you've menstruating non-stop since last November, but it's not an uncommon claim to try to save face.
    Why would I need to save face? The evidence of election fraud is overwhelming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No it isn't, not where it matters anyways, where you have to put up or shut up.

You would need to save face because the denial at this point is truly embarrassing, and the butthurt is severe, tbh... that's not healthy.

Banned
    My Team
    Brooklyn Nets
    Post Count
    No it isn't, not where it matters anyways, where you have to put up or shut up.

You would need to save face because the denial at this point is truly embarrassing, and the butthurt is severe, tbh... that's not healthy.
    I know these are all the points you love to tell yourself.

But the common man knows this is no way to run an election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know these are all the points you love to tell yourself.

But the common man knows this is no way to run an election.
    You probably noticed already you're far away from "the common man". Thankfully the average American is not that ignorant.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You probably noticed already you're far away from "the common man". Thankfully the average American is not that ignorant.
    The game's up. You been ratio'd. It's all coming out from here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another cliche-filled word salad. Biden president, not Trump. It is what it is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll amend this. The bolded part is indeed true. But we're going to have to see whether Americans muster the will to take their country back.
    We'll have to see whether oppression will be the order of the day or not.
    But the controllers have been exposed; and we'll see whether they retain their death grip or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why wait on other people, tbh? You should really put your money where your mouth is, go to the White House and try to get your country back, IMO.

Estrogen fueled rage-posting with 40 alts only gets you that far, derp...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Trump's own department of homeland security said it was the most secure election, Trump's own department of justice said that they didn't find any evidence of massive fraud, there were countless recounting and audits with the same results but some people believe any crappy evidence, created by some sore losers in their garage. Still baffles me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Trump's own department of homeland security said it was the most secure election, Trump's own department of justice said that they didn't find any evidence of massive fraud, there were countless recounting and audits with the same results but some people believe any crappy evidence, created by some sore losers in their garage. Still baffles me
    Demonstration of loyalty to the figure of national renewal. MAGA is anti-liberal and imperial at heart, like Bonapartism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyber Ninjas might have compromised election security in AZ.

Fkn clowns.

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs sent a letter to Maricopa County saying that all of the voting machines turned over to the GOP audit may need to be replaced.

"I am writing to express my concerns about Maricopa County's election equipment that was turned over to Senate President Karen Fann and Senator Warren Petersen and their agent, Cyber Ninjas, pursuant to the January 12, 2021 subpoena, including components of the certified Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5B voting system," Hobbs wrote.

"I have grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas' control," she explained.
    https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-aud...ting-machines/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh the most compelling evidence of voter fraud is the low vaccination% in georgia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh the most compelling evidence of voter fraud is the low vaccination% in georgia
    You know they cheated, but you don't mind a rigged game as long as your team gets the calls.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know they cheated, but you don't mind a rigged game as long as your team gets the calls.
    Who is "they"?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they didn't and nobody could probe anything. You know that Maga supporters couldn't stand losing so they invented this cheating story to cope with. This is sad, so sad

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they didn't and nobody could probe anything. You know that Maga supporters couldn't stand losing so they invented this cheating story to cope with. This is sad, so sad
    Well, you set the standard after Trump defeated Hillary, fred. You thought you'd puke all over Trump's Presidency and walk away from it. No. We got 75 million angry white people who want your asses in a sling + satisfaction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's it & that's all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Compelling evidence of Biden's lies rests in that state as well. I want my $600, 21. And I wants the wife's $600 as well.

"But Dale you know he meant 2 thousand with Trump's $600."

"Shut the up and make me turkey pot pie!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Compelling evidence of Biden's lies rests in that state as well. I want my $600, 21. And I wants the wife's $600 as well.

"But Dale you know he meant 2 thousand with Trump's $600."

"Shut the up and make me turkey pot pie!"
    You lost your ELE with Splits.

Will you honor your word, or are you a welsher?

Thread Information