Page 33 of 363 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Chump doesn't want to give up his gambit.

Willing to throw his chumpettes under the wheels. Nothing new.
    Poor derp.

His gambit failed.

Now he's asking me to help him.

Tough , derp.

You're under your own bus.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Chump doesn't want to give up his gambit.

Willing to throw his chumpettes under the wheels. Nothing new.
    Winehole23 You're just not important enough for him to tell you. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole23 You're just not important enough for him to tell you. Sorry.
    No reason the tell him when you won't.

You're checkmated, derp. All you can do is cry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're checkmated, derp. All you can do is cry.
    That twisted logic.

You're just not that important, Winehole23.

Derp gonna throw you under dat bus to keep his gambit going.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking your cues from the board psychopath.
    no, it's my schtick. I know it triggers the out of snowflakes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should ask Putin, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, it's my schtick. I know it triggers the out of snowflakes.
    Nah. I don't take your sh** seriously for that to happen.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't even make sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should ask Putin, tbh
    Tell us about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. I don't take your sh** seriously for that to happen.
    You definitely gave enough of a to comment and follow up on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could start here if interested:
    https://theconversation.com/russias-...s-there-149710

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You definitely gave enough of a to comment and follow up on it.
    Chumpian retort. Or sorry, did you want credit for that lackluster schtick?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That someone who wants to claim this election wasn't rigged wants to educate us on rigged Russian elections.

When it’s a decentralized, sprawling affair that is broadcast for many days and nights, you can be pretty sure it’s democracy.
    That's shilling. I'm currently more interested in that load of white wash, tbh. I care about my own republic first and foremost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't even make sense.
    You won't post the name. Why should I help you, derp?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not a good development imo.
    Shut in’s need socialization.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats not a good development imo.
    Shut in’s need socialization.
    Webex
    MS Teams
    Bluejeans
    ...etc.

So many options for virtual socialization.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 More Years (of COVID), tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 More Years (of COVID), tbh
    Probably just one if the vaccines work as indicated.

Sorry.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump now 1-20 in court.

IMO he had a window to really with the election and blew it. He should have had lawsuits ready to file in WI, MI and PA Tuesday night at midnight, then had lawyers working around the clock to get a suit filed in GA first thing Wednesday morning once it became clear all the votes left to be counted were around Atlanta. I never thought he’d be so incompetent as to wait until Biden took the lead in those states. Bush v Gore showed how much easier it is stop votes that haven’t been counted yet than it is to cancel votes that have already been processed and counted.

Either Trump expected a landslide where he lost on election night or (more likely) he’s a lazy fat who talked about having a plan to contest the election but never actually had one. Even his dumbest supporters who think the election was rigged should be able to see how badly he prepared for this.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump now 1-20 in court.

IMO he had a window to really with the election and blew it. He should have had lawsuits ready to file in WI, MI and PA Tuesday night at midnight, then had lawyers working around the clock to get a suit filed in GA first thing Wednesday morning once it became clear all the votes left to be counted were around Atlanta. I never thought he’d be so incompetent as to wait until Biden took the lead in those states. Bush v Gore showed how much easier it is stop votes that haven’t been counted yet than it is to cancel votes that have already been processed and counted.

Either Trump expected a landslide where he lost on election night or (more likely) he’s a lazy fat who talked about having a plan to contest the election but never actually had one. Even his dumbest supporters who think the election was rigged should be able to see how badly he prepared for this.
    We were all watching and shocked at how it flipped in the span of 30 minutes in the late night when most Americans slept

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We were all watching and shocked at how it flipped in the span of 30 minutes in the late night when most Americans slept
    Yeah, votes in Milwaukee County and Wayne County coming in and being lopsided for Biden was so unpredictable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump now 1-20 in court.

I think he knew what was going to happen but was too broke to have good lawyers do anything about it. It's mostly been a parade of nobodies filing suit who are going to be stiffed by the campaign along with everyone else.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I think he knew what was going to happen but was too broke to have good lawyers do anything about it. It's mostly been a parade of nobodies filing suit who are going to be stiffed by the campaign along with everyone else.
    Yeah that's probably part of it but I'd like to think he could have coordinated with the RNC. Good lawyers are also not THAT expensive in the grand scheme of things when your campaign has raised hundreds of millions. His campaign could have just set $25 - $50 million aside rather than use it to pay Brad Parscale's "consulting firm" and that would have lasted for a while.

He probably assumed that he could hire good lawyers on the fly and then didn't have the money for the massive retainer they demanded. No credible law firm would be willing to do work for the Trump campaign without a huge chunk legal fees being funded up front, especially since the major firms have offices in NYC where everyone knows Trump's history of grifting service providers.

His supporters are stupid so they'll never acknowledge it, but the establishment wing of the GOP screwed Trump here. When GWB needed help in 2000, the RNC/Fedsoc deployed an army of conservative lawyers to Florida who were willing to literally stage a riot to prevent votes in Miami-Dade from being counted. This time around the right wing establishment has basically said "We'll stay quiet and delay recognizing Biden as president-elect, but beyond that you're on your own."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's probably part of it but I'd like to think he could have coordinated with the RNC. Good lawyers are also not THAT expensive in the grand scheme of things when your campaign has raised hundreds of millions. His campaign could have just set $25 - $50 million aside rather than use it to pay Brad Parscale's "consulting firm" and that would have lasted for a while.

He probably assumed that he could hire good lawyers on the fly and then didn't have the money for the massive retainer they demanded. No credible law firm would be willing to do work for the Trump campaign without a huge chunk legal fees being funded up front, especially since the major firms have offices in NYC where everyone knows Trump's history of grifting service providers.

His supporters are stupid so they'll never acknowledge it, but the establishment wing of the GOP screwed Trump here. When GWB needed help in 2000, the RNC/Fedsoc deployed an army of conservative lawyers to Florida who were willing to literally stage a riot to prevent votes in Miami-Dade from being counted. This time around the right wing establishment has basically said "We'll stay quiet and delay recognizing Biden as president-elect, but beyond that you're on your own."
    Ultimately and unlike 2000, there just isn't any legal challenge that's going to work. Doesn't look like reputable firms want to be associated with historically sore losers. I think the only opening we have in GA is due to the GOP candidates' decision to die on vote fraud hill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not sure they really had a plan but what's for sure is that they massively overestimated their capacity to mobilize and manipulate the opinion and get the media in their stories.

It worked once 4 years ago, as Trump was fresh and new in that game, with people and media kind of fascinated and still not exactly aware of how far he would go...

4 years later, everyone know he's a pathological liar and noone bite or even care anymore about his shenanigans, expect for his hardcore cult members and Fox.

Where CNN was following and commenting everything Trump was doing or saying 4 years go, now they're just ignoring or censuring him, as well as all these conspiracy theories and fake news of "obvious" fraud florishing online. Same with Hunter's mails.

Look how Biden has reacted since he was clear it was winning... ignoring all this mascarade, not to give it some oxygen and letting Trump get tangled in his own shenanigans.

The last thing coming for Trump will be indifferrence.

Thread Information