Page 343 of 363 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 9051
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "the paper examination phase"

I wonder if they were able to detect any bamboo!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *crickets*

On Dec. 29th of last year Donald Trump, caudillo-style, urged the DOJ to pe ion SCOTUS to void EC tallies in six states he lost and declare a special election.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I got nary problem with it. You cheated him by any and all means. He's responded in kind.

He was like Bowie at the Alamo, at the last...set a ed pistol in each hand and his knife beyond. He took a few of you humps out, and is still on the ramparts with Crockett's fiddle.

You want him to come crawlin', beggin', belly draggin', apologizin', asking forgiveness, mercy.

You know how it'll go, Winester...you'll grow old, gray and you will die before that ever happens.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idiot, the Republicans have won only ONE popular vote in the last 30 years, ONE. Republicans can only be elected by cheating, gerrymandering and the electoral college. You should say thank you to the system instead of crying like a little b!tch

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point, only morons and conspiracy theorists still believe that the election was stolen. No federal judge or justice concluded that there was a steal, period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At this point, only morons and conspiracy theorists still believe that the election was stolen. No federal judge or justice concluded that there was a steal, period.
    Please, you fellows used to live and die by (conspiracy theorists). Now it's our turn, fred.

Well see if we can make some hay while the suns, I mean the sun till shines.

Get the outta the way, fred.

- "Who's got the bazooka?"

- "Lt. Clinton Morgen" - National Guardsman & Holidayland Pharmacist.

- -First Blood-

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    L
    Please, you fellows used to live and die by (conspiracy theorists). Now it's our turn, fred.

Well see if we can make some hay while the suns, I mean the sun till shines.

Get the outta the way, fred.

- "Who's got the bazooka?"

- "Lt. Clinton Morgen" - National Guardsman & Holidayland Pharmacist.

- -First Blood-
    You live in a land of laws and judges say there is nothing, even conservative judges, even the conservative supreme court with 1/3 of trump’s appointees don’t believe the conspiracy theory

as I said only morons and conspiracy theorists still believe. Sometimes they are the same

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    L

You live in a land of laws and judges say there is nothing, even conservative judges, even the conservative supreme court with 1/3 of trump’s appointees don’t believe the conspiracy theory

as I said only morons and conspiracy theorists still believe. Sometimes they are the same
    They're all crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Anytime you guys don't get your way you loot the Target. Well, we're gonna do something, you better believe it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got nary problem with it. You cheated him by any and all means. He's responded in kind.

He was like Bowie at the Alamo, at the last...set a ed pistol in each hand and his knife beyond. He took a few of you humps out, and is still on the ramparts with Crockett's fiddle.

You want him to come crawlin', beggin', belly draggin', apologizin', asking forgiveness, mercy.

You know how it'll go, Winester...you'll grow old, gray and you will die before that ever happens.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    thanks, we already knew you were principle-free and don't give a about democracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thanks, we already knew you were principle-free and don't give a about democracy.
    ...mother er Biden doesn't either. Supposedly Putin has been wrangling in our elections and democracy and economy for years, but Biden doesn't indict him upon face to face, but is chasing Trump all over creation for the same bogus horse .

You have IT both ways and always have had it that way, because you own the MSM.

You burn't this country to a frazzle last Summer, looted it twelve ways to Sunday, killed people in the streets, burned buildings/business to-the-ground and the only gd time I see video of that was during Trump's umpteenth impeachment trial. That was it, once, well twice, he ran the presentation a second time and you'd a thought dogs and cats had begun living together. Christ, even the ing Vice President incited the bas s to continue rioting and looting and killing. "Stay out there. Don't come back. Keep rioting." Nothing happened to her, cept she got feted for it.

Same with the in cop who shot that unarmed woman to death in the Capitol. That was the only murder, only intentional killing. One person, you killed her, murdered her. She was unarmed.

We still can't get the GD ME to render a reason why that cop died. He was cremated months ago, but they're hanging on to it, trying forge a murder charge and the exact right time to spring it on some poor schmuck/white they've face recognitioned who will stand for it. It'll be a doozy of a story when it finally lands.

You wrote this gd game plan, Winester, you just don't like taking it. You just like to dish it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rendering asunder I say.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Anytime you guys don't get your way you loot the Target. Well, we're gonna do something, you better believe it.
    yeah yeah yeah, same BS as usual. You are wrong so it must be due to the fact that entire world except for the conspiracy theorists and morons. So trump was not capable of picking the right people? I thought that he was surrounding himself with the best people

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These lying frauds.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until 2020, Luzerne County had voted for the presidential candidate who carried Pennsylvania in EVERY election SINCE 1936.

Donald J Trump won Luzerne County in a landslide.

AUDIT PA NOW.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah yeah yeah, same BS as usual. You are wrong so it must be due to the fact that entire world except for the conspiracy theorists and morons. So trump was not capable of picking the right people? I thought that he was surrounding himself with the best people
    He made President, by God, fred. Only 44 others have done that across 4 centuries.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden is as counterfeit as that $20 bill Floyd was trying to pass the day he handled that first class ticket to the Resurrection.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made President, by God, fred. Only 44 others have done that across 4 centuries.

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.
    yes and he is ranked the 2nd worst president in US history.

Biden president
    not trump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yes and he is ranked the 2nd worst president in US history.

Biden president
    not trump
    Of course he is, fred, you won't be satisfied till he's wiped from the history books & scrolls. And even then you won't be able to rest. Why? Simple:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Luncheon, fred? Your treat at the Chuck Wagon in Tempe? Afterward we'll go over to an ASU Library and look up girl's skirts in the stacks. You'll keep look out for me as I peek, then once you help me get up, I'll watch while you peek. What say, old horse?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he is, fred, you won't be satisfied till he's wiped from the history books & scrolls. And even then you won't be able to rest. Why? Simple:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Luncheon, fred? Your treat at the Chuck Wagon in Tempe? Afterward we'll go over to an ASU Library and look up girl's skirts in the stacks. You'll keep look out for me as I peek, then once you help me get up, I'll watch while you peek. What say, old horse?
    actually I’d rather have him in the history books as the 2nd worst president in US history. I know he is mad about being seen as a failure but he is

I also love the fact that he never won the popular vote, this loser and he lost against sleepy Joe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    actually I’d rather have him in the history books as the 2nd worst president in US history. I know he is mad about being seen as a failure but he is

I also love the fact that he never won the popular vote, this loser and he lost against sleepy Joe
    That's the rule. Why go into New York and California and Illinois, and the upper Easter seaboard. just fly over all of it like he did, cept he did go up into Maine to get that 1 Electoral Vote. tee, hee.

After Bush2 took Gore's pants down as the century turned in a mirror image you vowed it would never happen again. tee, hee. It happened again in '16...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Now, are we doing luncheon, or not, fart face? Uh, your treat. C'mon, we'll sit around and talk treason.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the rule. Why go into New York and California and Illinois, and the upper Easter seaboard. just fly over all of it like he did, cept he did go up into Maine to get that 1 Electoral Vote. tee, hee.

After Bush2 took Gore's pants down as the century turned in a mirror image you vowed it would never happen again. tee, hee. It happened again in '16...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Now, are we doing luncheon, or not, fart face? Uh, your treat. C'mon, we'll sit around and talk treason.
    as I said republicans can only win by cheating, gerrymandering and the electoral college, the majority of the american population doesn’t want them. They won only ONE popular vote in the last 30 years. What a bunch of losers

Thread Information