Page 348 of 363 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have left us, but he's too stupid to know how to work the filter, tbh.
    safe space filter

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    safe space filter
    I love the disconnect and connect with another account to post something

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the disconnect and connect with another account to post something
    What are you trying to say?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you trying to say?
    you know exactly derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you know exactly derp
    We are not doing that. Gimps don't have derp cards.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not doing that. Gimps don't have derp cards.
    yeah, yeah, yeah...as I said go back and look for memes, that's all your capable of derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    safe space filter
    Dude is like re level even on the Chumpette scale.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, yeah, yeah...as I said go back and look for memes, that's all your capable of derp
    We are not doing that. Your beta support group is not arriving to validate you. They were the non re ed ones who knew how to use the safe space filter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are not doing that. Your beta support group is not arriving to validate you. They were the non re ed ones who knew how to use the safe space filter.
    that's all you do derp, post stupid memes, that's all your are capable of since you are uneducated like the majority of maga supporters, that's you believe so easily in conspiracy theories, your brain is not equipped to understand anything remotely complicated

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's all you do derp, post stupid memes, that's all your are capable of since you are uneducated like the majority of maga supporters, that's you believe so easily in conspiracy theories, your brain is not equipped to understand anything remotely complicated
    You're not listening to me. You're not an en led gimp. You keep talking like this and I go back to paying you no mind. I am not here for the sake of validating your gimpy antics.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not listening to me. You're not an en led gimp. You keep talking like this and I go back to paying you no mind. I am not here for the sake of validating your gimpy antics.
    pay no mind derp, I don't care. You are like dog on my shoe man, a little annoying but at the end of the day you just wash it off like nothing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pay no mind derp, I don't care. You are like dog on my shoe man, a little annoying but at the end of the day you just wash it off like nothing
    You don't have this card either. I was trying to do you a solid. But I'll let you fellate yourself, then.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Words like re and parrot aren't being randomly used to describe you. There's a reason why you were low man on the totem pole before the other betas hightailed it out of here. Come to terms.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Words like re and parrot aren't being randomly used to describe you. There's a reason why you were low man on the totem pole before the other betas hightailed it out of here. Come to terms.
    come to term to what? You make me laugh, you are the laughing stock of this forum and your people are the laughing stock of the world, everybody makes fun of the maga except maybe for the fascists

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    come to term to what? You make me laugh, you are the laughing stock of this forum and your people are the laughing stock of the world, everybody makes fun of the maga except maybe for the fascists
    I just spelled it out. You couldn't stand out even among the weakest of the weak. And put aside that they're heroes if you somehow can't handle that language. You were at the bottom for a reason. You're not an endearing person if it helps you to understand. So, all these tantrums and all the en lement is only going to be tolerated for so long. You weren't worth it before; you're going to have to find a new level if you want to capitalize on the other betas hightailing it to safe space.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just spelled it out. You couldn't stand out even among the weakest of the weak. And put aside that they're heroes if you somehow can't handle that language. You were at the bottom for a reason. You're not an endearing person if it helps you to understand. So, all these tantrums and all the en lement is only going to be tolerated for so long. You weren't worth it before; you're going to have to find a new level if you want to capitalize on the other betas hightailing it to safe space.
    you don't get it, do you derp? I don't care about the others, I'm not here to be part of a group or something, I'm just enjoying making fun of you. Every single post shows your stupidity, everybody is making of you because you are a joke.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again nothing there, on more time derp with his nothingness.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again nothing there, on more time derp with his nothingness.
    Spare me your tripe, bruh. It's okay for you to shut up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spare me your tripe, bruh. It's okay for you to shut up.
    you don't and there is only coming out of your mouth, I don't see why I should

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA State Senator: ‘I Think We Can Ask For Our 16 Electoral College Votes Back And Park Em Here’

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA State Senator: ‘I Think We Can Ask For Our 16 Electoral College Votes Back And Park Em Here’
    What does that even mean, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    population density

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Bend over, wrecky. I'll show you in' density.

Thread Information