Page 76 of 363 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    REMINDER: Trump was up 800,000 votes in Pennsylvania with 64% of the vote in when everything stopped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    REMINDER: Trump was up 800,000 votes in Pennsylvania with 64% of the vote in when everything stopped.

Do you think we should only count 64% of votes? Wasn’t Biden up in Florida and Texas when they were reporting around 64%?

Banned
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Trump pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
    Then there's this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think we should only count 64% of votes? Wasn’t Biden up in Florida and Texas when they were reporting around 64%?
    He wasn't. But you're conveniently leaving out the 800K part anyways, Philo.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisconsin courts are notoriously sh** though. I expect Trump to have to win this in SCOTUS; but we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't. But you're conveniently leaving out the 800K part anyways, Philo.
    What about it? Trump had the illusion of a big lead because the votes from democrat strongholds (millions of mailed ballots, predominately from Allegheny and Philadelphia counties) had not been counted

might as well stop counting texas after finishing Dallas, Houston, SA, Austin and then talk about how the lead is insurmountable for the republican

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about it? Trump had the illusion of a big lead because the votes from democrat strongholds (millions of mailed ballots, predominately from Allegheny and Philadelphia counties) had not been counted

might as well stop counting texas after finishing Dallas, Houston, SA, Austin and then talk about how the lead is insurmountable for the republican
    If miraculously true, election officials should've followed laws as to not invalidate votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wisconsin courts are notoriously sh** though. I expect Trump to have to win this in SCOTUS; but we'll see.
    Trump and his allies have lost in court thirty-six times and counting; are all those courts ?

At some point, you have to consider the possibility that the main problem is not the courts, but that Trump's case is and frankly so is his legal team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If miraculously true, election officials should've followed laws as to not invalidate votes.
    What laws and whose votes got invaidated?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his allies have lost in court thirty-six times and counting; are all those courts ?

At some point, you have to consider the possibility that the main problem is not the courts, but that Trump's case is and frankly so is his legal team.
    You expect trump supporters to be rational but that’s impossible. They are part of a cult and facts don’t matter to them. They’ll look for all fake news around

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you believe in it? Easiest fake news to make

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020

A Quan ative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

Conclusion

This report studies 8,954 individual updates to the vote totals in all 50 states and finds that four individual updates — two of which were widely noticed on the internet, including by the President — are profoundly anomalous; they deviate from a pattern which is otherwise found in the vast majority of the remaining 8,950 vote updates. The findings presented by this report [28]suggest that four vote count updates — which collectively were decisive in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and thus decisive of a critical forty-two electoral votes — are especially anomalous and merit further investigation.

In particular, the finding that the broader data follows general patterns and our ability to measure just how much any individual vote update does — or doesn’t — follow this pattern allows us to make concrete claims about both how extreme any given vote update is and about what any particular vote update might have looked like, had it been less extreme one one axis or another.

We further find that if these updates were only more extreme than 99% of all updates nationally in terms of their deviation from this generally-observed pattern, that, holding all else equal, Joe Biden may very well have lost the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and that he would have 42 fewer Electoral votes — putting Biden below the number required to win the Presidency. Either way, it is indisputable that his margin of victory in these three states relies on four most anomalous vote updates identified by the metric developed in this report.

We once again note that this analysis is largely restricted to four individual vote updates out of a sample of nearly 9,000. This report by no means suggests stopping investigations in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, or elsewhere; it is merely that these four key ballot updates are both profoundly anomalous with respect to a metric which removes any component of different states having different partisan leanings or a different number of voters. Furthermore, this analysis does not require that we regard the final vote totals in any of these states (or counties thereof) as su ious, nor, critically, does it require that we accept that the observed data should follow any particular distribution a priori. We merely show that the data, adjusted appropriately to remove differences in size and political leaning between states, does follow a certain pattern, and that four key vote updates deviate profoundly from that pattern.

It is our belief that the extraordinarily anomalous nature of the studied vote updates here, combined with the staggering political implications, demands immediate and thorough investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A Quan ative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night

Conclusion

This report studies 8,954 individual updates to the vote totals in all 50 states and finds that four individual updates — two of which were widely noticed on the internet, including by the President — are profoundly anomalous; they deviate from a pattern which is otherwise found in the vast majority of the remaining 8,950 vote updates. The findings presented by this report [28]suggest that four vote count updates — which collectively were decisive in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and thus decisive of a critical forty-two electoral votes — are especially anomalous and merit further investigation.

In particular, the finding that the broader data follows general patterns and our ability to measure just how much any individual vote update does — or doesn’t — follow this pattern allows us to make concrete claims about both how extreme any given vote update is and about what any particular vote update might have looked like, had it been less extreme one one axis or another.

We further find that if these updates were only more extreme than 99% of all updates nationally in terms of their deviation from this generally-observed pattern, that, holding all else equal, Joe Biden may very well have lost the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and that he would have 42 fewer Electoral votes — putting Biden below the number required to win the Presidency. Either way, it is indisputable that his margin of victory in these three states relies on four most anomalous vote updates identified by the metric developed in this report.

We once again note that this analysis is largely restricted to four individual vote updates out of a sample of nearly 9,000. This report by no means suggests stopping investigations in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, or elsewhere; it is merely that these four key ballot updates are both profoundly anomalous with respect to a metric which removes any component of different states having different partisan leanings or a different number of voters. Furthermore, this analysis does not require that we regard the final vote totals in any of these states (or counties thereof) as su ious, nor, critically, does it require that we accept that the observed data should follow any particular distribution a priori. We merely show that the data, adjusted appropriately to remove differences in size and political leaning between states, does follow a certain pattern, and that four key vote updates deviate profoundly from that pattern.

It is our belief that the extraordinarily anomalous nature of the studied vote updates here, combined with the staggering political implications, demands immediate and thorough investigation.
    "Spidey-sense" demands immediate and thorough investigation.

Good luck with that, sore loser.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conclusion

It is safe to say everything you post is bull .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s right, keep believing that Georgia sos and Brian Kemp are cheating on behalf of the democrats. Also don’t waste your time voting in the runoffs because you know it’ll be fixed.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still won't leave the Führerbunker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conclusion

these analyses completely fail because the vote batches arent randomly pulled from throughout the state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minus the hair dye fail this time I assume?

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6212259499001#sp=show-clips

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris and Derp are pathetic I'm sure they'll be posting even when Biden is in office about how Trump still has a path to reclaim the presidency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris and Derp are pathetic I'm sure they'll be posting even when Biden is in office about how Trump still has a path to reclaim the presidency
    "just giving him rope"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL TSAnon still holding out hope Trump can steal the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not true, TSA, the PA election was certified yesterday.

(lol Falun Gong times)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol it's already done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL TSAnon still holding out hope Trump can steal the election
    Going from seth rich was murdered by the DNC to pizzagate to QAnon to being an election fraud conspira .

TSA

Thread Information