Page 87 of 363 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 9051
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Tick Tck, another swing state bites the dust

NV, PA, MI, MN & GA have all certified and picked their electors. AZ's governor and SoS have no intention of not certifying AZ's results. Not sure what's going on in Wisconsin but it doesn't matter

if you think that after not being able to use the courts to stop certification Trump will now be able to use them to reverse certification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Biden Has Only 10 Paths to Win

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/current-actual-election-result-update-president-trump-13-paths-win-2020-election-biden-10-paths-win/
    Lol gatewaypundit every day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGAs love the lie. That and maliciousness are practically their brand now.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MAGA s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A member of the Pennsylvania Senate said he has spoken to the leadership in both houses of the state’s General Assembly about exercising its authority to appoint electors to the Electoral College because of “so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud” in the presidential election.

“So, we’re going to do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano said Friday on “War Room,” former White House strategist Steve Bannon’s video podcast.

“I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this here. Saying that the resolution, saying we’re going to take our power back. We’re going to seat the electors. Now obviously we’re going to need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate. We’re getting there on that.”

Mastriano, 56, a retired U.S. Army colonel who represents the state’s Senate District 33 in the south central counties of berland, Adams, Franklin, and York, said about half of the Pennsylvania House and Senate leaders support the move. Republicans control both houses: 29-21 in the Senate and 113-90 in the House of Representatives.

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Cons ution says “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be en led in the Congress.”

Mastriano said he is expecting “a struggle.”

“We’re going to hear the palpitations and you know the outcries of our Gov. (Tom) Wolf and Secretary (of State Kathy) Boockvar, whose resignation should have happened months ago and she shouldn’t have ever been confirmed,” he said.

Mastriano added the actions are necessary due to the revelations at a Wednesday hearing of the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee in Gettysburg.

“(There’s) so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud, we can’t stand aside and just watch this unfold around us,” he said. “If there’s extensive shenanigans out there, it’s up to the General Assembly to step in. So we have a fight on our hands and we’re going to fight. We’re going take the fight all the way to the Supreme Court if we have to.”

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current Actual Election Result Update: President Trump Has 13 Paths to Win 2020 Election — Biden Has Only 10 Paths to Win

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/current-actual-election-result-update-president-trump-13-paths-win-2020-election-biden-10-paths-win/
    Biden already took det path.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A member of the Pennsylvania Senate said he has spoken to the leadership in both houses of the state’s General Assembly about exercising its authority to appoint electors to the Electoral College because of “so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud” in the presidential election.

“So, we’re going to do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano said Friday on “War Room,” former White House strategist Steve Bannon’s video podcast.

“I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this here. Saying that the resolution, saying we’re going to take our power back. We’re going to seat the electors. Now obviously we’re going to need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate. We’re getting there on that.”

Mastriano, 56, a retired U.S. Army colonel who represents the state’s Senate District 33 in the south central counties of berland, Adams, Franklin, and York, said about half of the Pennsylvania House and Senate leaders support the move. Republicans control both houses: 29-21 in the Senate and 113-90 in the House of Representatives.

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Cons ution says “Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be en led in the Congress.”

Mastriano said he is expecting “a struggle.”

“We’re going to hear the palpitations and you know the outcries of our Gov. (Tom) Wolf and Secretary (of State Kathy) Boockvar, whose resignation should have happened months ago and she shouldn’t have ever been confirmed,” he said.

Mastriano added the actions are necessary due to the revelations at a Wednesday hearing of the Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee in Gettysburg.

“(There’s) so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud, we can’t stand aside and just watch this unfold around us,” he said. “If there’s extensive shenanigans out there, it’s up to the General Assembly to step in. So we have a fight on our hands and we’re going to fight. We’re going take the fight all the way to the Supreme Court if we have to.”

Good luck with that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New analysis of Michigan voter data reveals hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots flagged as potentially fraudulent, leading statisticians to posit “strong evidence” exists that results were “manipulated by a computer algorithm.”

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/michigan-election-fraud-analysis/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 3 million absentee ballots were sent out in PA.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ned-in-pa.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 3 million absentee ballots were sent out in PA.

https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ned-in-pa.html
    rube keeps repeating the same lies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're on holiday since he won. Not much else to do until he takes office.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rube keeps repeating the same lies
    Rubes like you want people to believe Biden is winning military votes 900-0.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-source-code/

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breaks the other way among older vets, but Trump been slippin.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Data Group Exposes Widespread Mail-In Ballot Fraud

https://www.oann.com/data-group-exposes-widespread-mail-in-ballot-fraud/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These whiny ass es will be crying "WE WAS ROBBED!!!" for the rest of time...and

at Venezuela rigging voting machines...that hole barely has running water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Data Group Exposes Widespread Mail-In Ballot Fraud

https://www.oann.com/data-group-exposes-widespread-mail-in-ballot-fraud/
    oann.com

might as well quote flatfoot aka CHRIStina

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count