Page 91 of 363 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 9051
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shallow (untrue or overstated) talking point that is contrary to glaring realities.
    I agree that the next coin flip isn't predictable from the previous flips, but it is neither untrue nor overstated to say red team is 1-38 so far. It's a checkable fact.

The problem judges are having with the various lawsuits filed on behalf of DJT and Republican voters is that the allegations are conclusory, little evidence besides bare affidavits has been offered for them. Telling judges to issue injunctions and grant discovery because your Spidey-sense is tingling is not a sound legal strategy.

(I can't recall when when anyone lost so many lawsuits so quickly, you hate to see it.)
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-28-2020 at 08:51 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that the next coin flip isn't predictable from the previous flips, but it is neither untrue nor overstated to say red team is 1-38 so far. It's a checkable fact.
    Oh, you don't want to rely on statistical analysis if you're expecting a W. We all know that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you don't want to rely on statistical analysis if you're expecting a W. We all know that.
    Post the analysis and tell us what it means, otherwise you're just waving your hands.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (I can't recall when when anyone lost so many lawsuits so quickly, you hate to see it.)
    Not only is Trash a LOSER, he FAILS at losing, spending 3M to increase Biden's count.

Bookends:

started by LYING about inauguration crowd size,

ending by LYING about being re-elected.

74M voters will intimidate, terrify Repugs for years,

but those 74M are in fact Repug's own Frankenstein monster, not Trash's.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-28-2020 at 09:23 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post the analysis and tell us what it means, otherwise you're just waving your hands.
    Plenty posted on the vote dumps already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plenty posted on the vote dumps already.
    You got nothing, as usual.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nothing, as usual.
    You're telling yourself stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're telling yourself stuff.
    Link the post and explain what the math means. If you can't/won't do that, you lose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Link the post and explain what the math means. If you can't/won't do that, you lose.
    You do realize that there is a pileup of anomalies and statistical improbabilities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that there is a pileup of anomalies and statistical improbabilities?
    Same was said plausibly enough after the 2004 election. For better and for worse, statistical anomalies are not evidence that any specific act of fraud or cheating has occurred. Allegations of fraud need to be particularized. Statistical analysis doesn't get you there all by itself.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same was said plausibly enough after the 2004 election. For better and for worse, statistical anomalies are not evidence that any specific act of fraud or cheating has occurred. Allegations of fraud need to be particularized. Statistical analysis doesn't get you there all by itself.
    The 2004 claims were child's play compared to this. You're being ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2004 claims were child's play compared to this. You're being ridiculous.
    You won't post your sources, how can we check for ourselves?

You want us to just trust you on this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You won't post your sources, how can we check for ourselves?

You want us to just trust you on this?
    Great points winehole.

Derp should provide something substantial other than just saying the statistics are out there.

Hope he does not provide the one which confused MI and MN, if he has any data, but i doubt he has anything worth discussing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you think they weren't taking notes on the irregularities and frauds that had occurred?

Not to mention they put a spotlight on how observers were treated / how the system was not fair whatsoever.

Money well spent.
    Biden president. Biden ed your dreams. Cucked by an 80 y.o. mummified corpse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. It's all fake bull and made up for dummies like you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020

Late on Election Night 2020, President Donald J. Trump had a lead of around 100,000 votes in Wisconsin, a lead of around 300,000 votes in Michigan, and a lead of around 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania. Back-of-the-envelope calculations showed that in order to overtake President Trump, Joe Biden would have to substantially improve his performance in the remaining precincts — many of which were in heavily blue areas like Detroit, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia.

On Election Night, conflicting news reports came in that various precincts were stopping their count for the evening, sending election officials home, or re-starting their counts. There remains a large amount of confusion to this day about the extent to which various precincts stopped counting, as well as the extent to which any state election laws or rules were broken by sending election officials home prematurely. Whatever the case is, various precincts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania continued to report numbers throughout the night.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

By the early hours of the following morning, Wisconsin had flipped blue, as did Michigan soon after. A few days later, Georgia and Pennsylvania followed suit. Given the uncertain context, many American observers and commentators were immediately uncomfortable or skeptical of these trends.

For context, using publicly available data from the New York Times, here is a visualization of the number of votes by candidate in Michigan from the beginning of election night to 7pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) on November 4th, 2020:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As this graph shows, Joe Biden overtook President Trump’s lead through a small number of vote updates which broke overwhelmingly for Biden in Michigan in the early hours of the morning of November 4th.

The situation in Wisconsin is even more stark: a single update to the vote count brought Biden from trailing by over 100,000 votes into the lead. Here is the comparable graph, over the same time range, for Wisconsin, with the x-axis (time) expressed in Central Standard Time (CST):

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Late on Election Night 2020, President Donald J. Trump had a lead of around 100,000 votes in Wisconsin, a lead of around 300,000 votes in Michigan, and a lead of around 700,000 votes in Pennsylvania. Back-of-the-envelope calculations showed that in order to overtake President Trump, Joe Biden would have to substantially improve his performance in the remaining precincts — many of which were in heavily blue areas like Detroit, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia.

On Election Night, conflicting news reports came in that various precincts were stopping their count for the evening, sending election officials home, or re-starting their counts. There remains a large amount of confusion to this day about the extent to which various precincts stopped counting, as well as the extent to which any state election laws or rules were broken by sending election officials home prematurely. Whatever the case is, various precincts in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania continued to report numbers throughout the night.
    Not proof. Try harder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No particularized allegations of fraud are there.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice edit.

The pic you posted of Biden and Harris lying in freshly dug graves with the caption "80 million voters are sleeping here" revealed something about you, as did the quick edit.

Thread Information