My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP has discovered the gilded age it seems. Wealth concentration, child labor, and worker protections from dying are all on the board because "pro-business".

The party that says it is for "local government" has found federalism.
    Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill this week that, among other things, will bar local municipalities from mandating water breaks for construction workers. ...

HB 2127, introduced by state Rep. Dustin Burrows, R-Lubbock, is aimed at overturning progressive policies enacted by cities and barring them from reenacting them ever again. Supporters of the law, which include lobbying groups like the Federation of Independent Business... claim it is just too confusing for businesses to have to abide by a "patchwork" of local ordinances and regulations. The new law will make it so no local ordinances can provide greater protections for workers than the state requires.
    https://www.wonkette.com/greg-abbott...-without-water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO Tell us more about all the poop apps for San Fran. How's gun control going out there in Chiraq? How much is Pelosi helping out her community?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LMAO Tell us more about all the poop apps for San Fran. How's gun control going out there in Chiraq? How much is Pelosi helping out her community?
    And the stores in SF shutting down because of stupid-azz liberal policies.

Target now has everything behind glass cases out there.

The OP is b!tching about this new law, when liberal municipalities in TX typically don't abide by state laws to begin with.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the stores in SF shutting down because of stupid-azz liberal policies.

Target now has everything behind glass cases out there.

The OP is b!tching about this new law, when liberal municipalities in TX typically don't abide by state laws to begin with.
    Our Attorney General did not abide by State or Federal laws... the lawyer for OUR fkn state!
    So not abiding by the law should not be a red team excuse for anything.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floridians gets the government they deserve. Cue the handout requests in few months.

Trouble awaits Florida’s housing market as the state just lost another home insurer

Farmers Insurance is the latest home insurer to pull out of Florida’s market, labeling the move as a business decision that was “necessary to effectively manage risk exposure,” per the company’s statement provided to Fortune. Shortly after, AAA announced it'd reduce its presence in Florida.

This week, AAA announced that it’d “made the difficult decision to not renew a very small percentage of higher exposure homeowner’s policies in Florida,” according to the company statement provided to Fortune—because of, what it called, a “challenging” insurance market. Unlike Farmers, which announced its decision earlier this month, AAA will continue to write new home policies in Florida, aside from those it’s choosing not to renew.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you mention that in California, democrats blocked a bill making child trafficking a serious felony and a strike in their 3 strike rule?,,,,naw I didnt think so. What the democrats in Cali did there is worse than anything the republican policies failures are,,,but carry on, enablers and pedophiles,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you mention that in California, democrats blocked a bill making child trafficking a serious felony and a strike in their 3 strike rule?,,,,naw I didnt think so. What the democrats in Cali did there is worse than anything the republican policies failures are,,,but carry on, enablers and pedophiles,,,,,
    Did you forget that the Cali child trafficking law passed? How about Yam s being accused of raping a 13 year old? You forget about that too?

Guess you are an idiot for not keeping up, C'est la vie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you forget that the Cali child trafficking law passed? How about Yam s being accused of raping a 13 year old? You forget about that too?

Guess you are an idiot for not keeping up, C'est la vie.
    Did you block the bill to begin with,,,,yes or no?,,,thanks for playing, pedo,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you block the bill to begin with,,,,yes or no?,,,thanks for playing, pedo,,,
    Did the Cali law pass and you voted for Yam s knowing he had raped a 13 year old girl!!!

Crawl pedo enabling mother er, crawl on your belly, cause they is selling your !!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the Cali law pass and you voted for Yam s knowing he had raped a 13 year old girl!!!

Crawl pedo enabling mother er, crawl on your belly, cause they is selling your !!!
    Look at you triggered,,,,lmao,,,,dont blame me for you supporting pedos and enablers,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at you triggered,,,,lmao,,,,dont blame me for you supporting pedos and enablers,,,,
    Come to pappy, mother er, crawl on your belly seeking mercy and forgiveness.

Signed, Pappy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come to pappy, mother er, crawl on your belly seeking mercy and forgiveness.

Signed, Pappy
    triggered as usual,,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    triggered as usual,,,,,,
    you read like someone trying 4chan trolling but you're a moron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you read like someone trying 4chan trolling but you're a moron.
    triggered as usual,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meatball ron must also love the poorly educated based on his school curruculum: Black people benefited from being enslaved.

The whip taught discipline and responsibility, god damn! Left out that slave owners benefited from honing executive skills.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is intensifying his efforts to de-emphasize racism in his state’s public school curriculum by arguing that some Black people benefited from being enslaved and defending his state’s new African American history standards that civil rights leaders and scholars say misrepresents centuries of U.S. reality.

“They’re probably going to show that some of the folks that eventually parlayed, you know, being a blacksmith into doing things later in life,” DeSantis said on Friday in response to reporters’ questions while standing in front of a nearly all-White crowd of supporters.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/desan...ery-curriculum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ef is definitely a Pedophile... If not he's in his internship because dude gives Pedo vibes off here like crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yo Hemisphere, don't forget in LA spreading HIV/AIDS knowingly is no longer against the law... Oh a Nambla re in the gov't out there is pushing for children to consent to sex with adults and adults who have abused children up to a certain age isn't considered pedophilia any longer.

No matter how many republicans get caught for child abuse of this nature, pedophilia is platformed and pushed by progressive s bags.

Left, Right, Center... If you abuse a child you should be chopped up slowly digit by digit and appendage by appendage, while alive, until you're just a torso and then we set your worthless ass on fire.

Thread Information