Page 342 of 363 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352 ... LastLast
Results 8,526 to 8,550 of 9051
    Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NO TAKE BACKSIES, DERP!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Go---SPURTS---Go!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NARRATOR: It didn't go viral no matter how many times derp spammed it.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    WE'VE AUDITED EVERYTHING ALREADY!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know there was a bill last fall (the SAFE Act) to provide for audits of all federal races?

The GOP voted against it and two other election security bills.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...security-bills

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you know there was a bill last fall (the SAFE Act) to provide for audits of all federal races?

The GOP voted against it and two other election security bills.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...security-bills
    Yea "audits" I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s worth noting that Richer says he voted for Donald Trump in 2020, has donated to roughly 100 Republican candidates, has volunteered for GOP campaigns, and was on the board of the Federalist Society at the University of Chicago. But his refusal to propagate the Big Lie has rendered him public enemy No. 1 among fringe members of the Arizona GOP.

County recorder is an elected position in Maricopa, and Richer defeated the Democratic in bent in November’s election by 5,000 votes on the very same ballots that the Arizona Senate is currently contesting.

“I’ve always thought it didn’t lend credibility to their actions that they just chose two contests in which a Democratic challenger unseated the Republican in bent,” Richer said in an interview on Thursday. “I also think it would be more than a little bit illogical when a lot of these same people asked to be anointed into power through the same system that they’ve been decrying and saying is fraudulent.”
    https://thedispatch.com/p/maricopa-c...sts-an-already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea "audits" I'm sure.
    Read the bill.

If the Senate had wanted to, it could have passed the SAFE Act in time to protect the 2020 election, it passed the House and was received in the Senate in June of 2019.

Sub le B—Risk-Limiting Audits
    SEC. 121. RISK-LIMITING AUDITS.

(a) In General.— le III of the Help America Vote Act of 2002 (52 U.S.C. 21081 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 303 the following new section:

“SEC. 303A. RISK-LIMITING AUDITS.

“(a) Definitions.—In this section:
    “(1) RISK-LIMITING AUDIT.—The term ‘risk-limiting audit’ means, with respect to any election contest, a post-election process that—
    “(A) has a probability of at least 95 percent of correcting the reported outcome if the reported outcome is not the correct outcome;
    “(B) will not change the outcome if the reported outcome is the correct outcome; and
    “(C) involves a manual adjudication of voter intent from some or all of the ballots validly cast in the election contest.
    “(2) REPORTED OUTCOME; CORRECT OUTCOME; OUTCOME.—
    “(A) REPORTED OUTCOME.—The term ‘reported outcome’ means the outcome of an election contest which is determined according to the canvass and which will become the official, certified outcome unless it is revised by an audit, recount, or other legal process.
    “(B) CORRECT OUTCOME.—The term ‘correct outcome’ means the outcome that would be determined by a manual adjudication of voter intent for all votes validly cast in the election contest.
    “(C) OUTCOME.—The term ‘outcome’ means the winner or set of winners of an election contest.
    “(3) MANUAL ADJUDICATION OF VOTER INTENT.—The term ‘manual adjudication of voter intent’ means direct inspection and determination by humans, without assistance from electronic or mechanical tabulation devices, of the ballot choices marked by voters on each voter-verified paper record.
    “(4) BALLOT MANIFEST.—The term ‘ballot manifest’ means a record maintained by each jurisdiction that—
    “(A) is created without reliance on any part of the voting system used to tabulate votes;
    “(B) functions as a sampling frame for conducting a risk-limiting audit; and
    “(C) accounts for all ballots validly cast regardless of how they were tabulated and includes a precise description of the manner in which the ballots are physically stored, including the total number of physical groups of ballots, the numbering system for each group, a unique label for each group, and the number of ballots in each such group.
    “(b) Requirements.—
    “(1) IN GENERAL.—
    “(A) AUDITS.—
    “(i) IN GENERAL.—Each State and jurisdiction shall administer risk-limiting audits of the results of all election contests for Federal office held in the State in accordance with the requirements of paragraph (2).
    “(ii) EXCEPTION.—Clause (i) shall not apply to any election contest for which the State or jurisdiction conducts a full recount through a manual adjudication of voter intent.
    “(B) FULL MANUAL TABULATION.—If a risk-limiting audit conducted under subparagraph (A) corrects the reported outcome of an election contest, the State or jurisdiction shall use the results of the manual adjudication of voter intent conducted as part of the risk-limiting audit as the official results of the election contest.
    “(2) AUDIT REQUIREMENTS.—
    “(A) RULES AND PROCEDURES.—
    “(i) IN GENERAL.—Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this section, the chief State election official of the State shall establish rules and procedures for conducting risk-limiting audits.
    “(ii) MATTERS INCLUDED.—The rules and procedures established under clause (i) shall include the following:
    “(I) Rules and procedures for ensuring the security of ballots and do enting that prescribed procedures were followed.
    “(II) Rules and procedures for ensuring the accuracy of ballot manifests produced by jurisdictions.
    “(III) Rules and procedures for governing the format of ballot manifests and other data involved in risk-limiting audits.
    “(IV) Methods to ensure that any cast vote records used in a risk-limiting audit are those used by the voting system to tally the results of the election contest sent to the chief State election official of the State and made public.
    “(V) Rules and procedures for the random selection of ballots to be inspected manually during each audit.
    “(VI) Rules and procedures for the calculations and other methods to be used in the audit and to determine whether and when the audit of each election contest is complete.
    “(VII) Rules and procedures for testing any software used to conduct risk-limiting audits.
    “(B) PUBLIC REPORT.—
    “(i) IN GENERAL.—After the completion of the risk-limiting audit and at least 5 days before the election contest is certified, the State shall publish a report on the results of the audit, together with such information as necessary to confirm that the audit was conducted properly.
    “(ii) FORMAT OF DATA.—All data published with the report under clause (i) shall be published in machine-readable, open data formats.
    “(iii) PROTECTION OF ANONYMITY OF VOTES.—Information and data published by the State under this subparagraph shall not compromise the anonymity of votes.
    https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hr2722/BILLS-116hr2722rfs.xml

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wait for it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1. Wait for what specifically?
    2. Wait for how long? Is is the wait a matter of days, weeks, months?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who is Bobby Piton, derp?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurts

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Dec. 29th of last year Donald Trump, caudillo-style, urged the DOJ to pe ion SCOTUS to void EC tallies in six states he lost and declare a special election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans voting for Biden helped “steal” the election in AZ.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans voting for Biden helped “steal” the election in AZ.

Too bad a lot of those ballots are faked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad a lot of those ballots are faked.
    Lol no

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information