Page 112 of 363 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 9051
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden will be president.

Trump lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Im not looking at your message in particular. Your still coming off as condescending and bitter. At this point maybe you just accept its who you are and keep on raging doggie
    i'm not "raging" in the least. i'm seriously trying to understand how correcting someone who thinks they know it all is condescending. after the fact, with subsequent replies maybe, but my initial reply was informative. as well, would you give in to demands to hold someone's hand and educate them after they just tried to put you down because their ego is too big to accept they're a low information leech? to each their own i suppose...

last, what exactly am i bitter about? bitter that i have more of a grasp on the process vs. someone like reck who just claims what they're spoonfed from the MSM?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yep. this notion that you light to play things slow in a lawsuit in order to surprise people with the big reveal at trial is complete bull

you put your strongest evidence out asap. more so in cases like this when you need expedited relief
    Imo it sometimes makes sense in a vanilla civil suit where you’re only seeking money to get a bare bones complaint filed just to start the clock and create work for the other side in answering, but yeah, there’s no rational justification for slow rolling evidence if you’re trying to get an injunction or some other emergency relief.

Perkins Coie has already successfully pled a laches defense to election claims that Trump/the GOP sat on, courts don’t like it when parties sit on claims and evidence so they can “ambush” the other side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm not "raging" in the least. i'm seriously trying to understand how correcting someone who thinks they know it all is condescending. after the fact, with subsequent replies maybe, but my initial reply was informative. as well, would you give in to demands to hold someone's hand and educate them after they just tried to put you down because their ego is too big to accept they're a low information leech? to each their own i suppose...
    There it is at the end “low information leech”. The tones of hate came out earlier. But you capped it in the end. Again it is what it is, but if you really are trying to change just using nicer words isn’t it. You really have to change your mindset. But after a certain age most people are who they are, change is hard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There it is at the end “low information leech”. The tones of hate came out earlier. But you capped it in the end. Again it is what it is, but if you really are trying to change just using nicer words isn’t it. You really have to change your mindset. But after a certain age most people are who they are, change is hard
    lol calling someone a low information leech is now hate? does he or does he not latch on to low info/misinfo? a leech does what exactly? whatever.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be surprising in da zip code, but not here...
    Bread lines, mass unemployment, rampant disinformation and open authoritarianism.

Is this capitalism?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put up in court or shut up, Rudy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drip. Drip. Drip.

Michigan Poll Observer: Military Ballots Looked Like ‘Xerox Copies,’ All for Biden

https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan-poll-observer-military-ballots-looked-like-xerox-copies-all-for-biden_3600974.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why meet Rudy? He's only going to drip oil and touch himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drip. Drip. Drip.

Michigan Poll Observer: Military Ballots Looked Like ‘Xerox Copies,’ All for Biden

https://www.theepochtimes.com/michigan-poll-observer-military-ballots-looked-like-xerox-copies-all-for-biden_3600974.html
    Trump lost and will forever be a loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo it sometimes makes sense in a vanilla civil suit where you’re only seeking money to get a bare bones complaint filed just to start the clock and create work for the other side in answering, but yeah, there’s no rational justification for slow rolling evidence if you’re trying to get an injunction or some other emergency relief.

Perkins Coie has already successfully pled a laches defense to election claims that Trump/the GOP sat on, courts don’t like it when parties sit on claims and evidence so they can “ambush” the other side
    sure but thats usually a cost-cutting decision, not a strategic one in an attempt to win on the merits

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    sure but thats usually a cost-cutting decision, not a strategic one in an attempt to win on the merits
    Agreed, if cost is not a factor then you file a robust complaint with exhibits and detailed facts. When I sued someone earlier this year I intentionally included hundreds of pages of exhibits (many of which I didn’t really need) just for the sake of intimidating the defendant and forcing a settlement.

People think scenes from movies where one side presents bombs evidence the other side had never seen before is actually how it works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol white people using "queen"
    Lol I use it all the time but mostly to be ridiculous and silly

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Agreed, if cost is not a factor then you file a robust complaint with exhibits and detailed facts. When I sued someone earlier this year I intentionally included hundreds of pages of exhibits (many of which I didn’t really need) just for the sake of intimidating the defendant and forcing a settlement.

People think scenes from movies where one side presents bombs evidence the other side had never seen before is actually how it works
    They didn’t ask for discovery?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only rational reason Trump’s strategy would be “Drip Drip Drip” is if he’s not remotely serious about contesting the election and only plans on milking it as a way to raise money from rubes.

You wouldn’t slowly be leaking “evidence” of election fraud 1 full month after Election Day on twitter, you’d be filing a lawsuit with all the evidence you have attached as an appendix so the judge grants emergency relief before results are certified.
    There's no serious intention to contest the election anymore, that ship has sailed, especially in light of the fact that there's no credible evidence of widespread fraud. If you look at the recent (serious) filings, the dispute now centers on technicalities such as Act 77 in PA.

What's disheartening at this stage is the fact that it's seemingly incredibly easy to take advantage of stupid people out there for political money, tbh. This is another byproduct of Citizen's United and SuperPACs, which I don't think was thought of at the time it was decided.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no serious intention to contest the election anymore, that ship has sailed, especially in light of the fact that there's no credible evidence of widespread fraud. If you look at the recent (serious) filings, the dispute now centers on technicalities such as Act 77 in PA.

What's disheartening at this stage is the fact that it's seemingly incredibly easy to take advantage of stupid people out there for political money, tbh. This is another byproduct of Citizen's United and SuperPACs, which I don't think was thought of at the time it was decided.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Describe Trump's many paths to victory, derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's funny? Even Rudy is on the court record claiming there was no fraud.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp folds with typical gibberish tweets and youtubes, par, smh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They didn’t ask for discovery?
    Never got that far (I also hit them with a lot of disco requests at the same time I filed the lawsuit, so it was either settle or get to work responding to my discovery and filing an answer).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

This particular thing seems less like a Citizens United issue and more like a votingrepublican.jpg issue.

Thread Information