Page 351 of 363 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 9051
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU DON'T NEED ATTRIBUTION DEEP INTO TWITTER THREADS!!!
    Do you need it, derp?

Yes or no.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YOU DON'T NEED ATTRIBUTION DEEP INTO TWITTER THREADS!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Flood The Zone With " -- Steve Bannon

bag Repugs are doing nothing but that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you fold forever and will never actually talk about attribution again.

I shut you down again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tuffngruff

11m ago
    Biden's not one bit concerned about the next presidential election. He stole the last election and got away with it , and he expects to do the same in his next election. See below:
    If Dems didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits n key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona? When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on
    election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
    How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden? How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4? How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?

Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside? There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the room.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tuffngruff

11m ago
    Biden's not one bit concerned about the next presidential election. He stole the last election and got away with it , and he expects to do the same in his next election. See below:
    If Dems didn't rig and steal the election, why are they so afraid of forensic audits n key battleground states, specifically the current audit in Arizona? When Trump was an 8-to-1 landslide favorite with bettors around the world late on
    election night and clearly headed toward a landslide electoral victory, why did five states suddenly announce they would pause counting for the night? And how come Biden was suddenly ahead by morning?
    How come Michigan apparently had a dump of 149,772 votes at 6:31 a.m. on Nov. 4, 96% of which went to Biden? How did Wisconsin count 149,520 votes for Biden from 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. on Nov. 4? How come Philadelphia vote counters were so desperate to keep witnesses out of the counting room? Why did they refuse entry to witnesses (to Republicans) until those witnesses had a court order in hand?

Why were the windows in a vote-counting location in Detroit covered with cardboard so nobody (no Republican) could see inside? There are videotapes filmed in Detroit of vans pulling up in the middle of the night with what obviously look like boxes of ballots. In Atlanta, there are videotapes that clearly show ballot containers appearing at a vote-counting location after a fake water main break was used to force all GOP witnesses out of the room.
    if democrats stole the elections, why not take full control of the house and senate to do anything they want? Anybody with half a brain would understand that. Apparently, maga supporters don't even have half a brain and the remaining is not that bright.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if democrats stole the elections, why not take full control of the house and senate to do anything they want? Anybody with half a brain would understand that. Apparently, maga supporters don't even have half a brain and the remaining is not that bright.
    Nazi's!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what are cyber ninjas doing with AZ government records?

they won't let anyone close enough to see.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So, you think observers are a key to a fair election?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ok so they’ll cheat so audit won’t be valid and no federal judge will listen to it. They essentially admit that there is nothing and they need to temper with the ballots. The republicans, cheaters as usual

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most fairest election ever

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Probably deeply concerned about Covid. You know, just like they were during the election in Philly and Detroit when they kicked conservatives out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably deeply concerned about Covid. You know, just like they were during the election in Philly and Detroit when they kicked conservatives out.
    they didn’t kick them out in detroit and philly, there were enough observers.

https://eu.freep.com/story/news/loca...cf/6190533002/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    they didn’t kick them out in detroit and philly, there were enough observers.

https://eu.freep.com/story/news/loca...cf/6190533002/

Yeah, they were allowed to 'observe' with binoculars Because, you know, covid concerns ....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirks_Finale spreadling lo-info right wing propaganda, per par.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I honestly don't even get why you libs are so concerned about these audits. Even if fraud is detected it changes nothing. There will be no reinstating Trump or whatever myth that Q is propagating.

Dirks_Finale spreadling lo-info right wing propaganda, per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't even get why you libs are so concerned about these audits. Even if fraud is detected it changes nothing. There will be no reinstating Trump or whatever myth that Q is propagating.
    Nobody complains about audits. Georgia did multiple audits, a full hand recount. Nobody complained. Arizona already had multiple audits.

the only one that’s being criticized is the most recent maricopa audit which is being conducted on a partisan level by an incompetent firm led by a CEO who had been pushing all of trumps bogus claims all along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish there was a way to block these threads on mobile too

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nobody complains about audits. Georgia did multiple audits, a full hand recount. Nobody complained. Arizona already had multiple audits.

the only one that’s being criticized is the most recent maricopa audit which is being conducted on a partisan level by an incompetent firm led by a CEO who had been pushing all of trumps bogus claims all along

If there is no fraud of any kind then it does not matter how partisan these ninja guys are, ok If they find nothing my guess is their report looks like the Mueller report - we found nothing obvious, but so and so did not co-operate with us, which is su ious. etc. Something pleasing to Trump will be in there.

And this is a forensic audit which is more timely and goes more in depth. This comes back clean and it restores confidence in the election for many naysayers. Trump will still cry foul, but it starts to fall on deaf ears at that point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is no fraud of any kind then it does not matter how partisan these ninja guys are, ok If they find nothing my guess is their report looks like the Mueller report - we found nothing obvious, but so and so did not co-operate with us, which is su ious. etc. Something pleasing to Trump will be in there.

And this is a forensic audit which is more timely and goes more in depth. This comes back clean and it restores confidence in the election for many naysayers. Trump will still cry foul, but it starts to fall on deaf ears at that point.
    The fraud is/was obvious. That's not how an upright election gets conducted.
    That's the third world sh**. Frankly, plenty of people of that p.o.v. aren't trusting of Trump or even outright supporting him, but they know this is an affront to democracy though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this is a forensic audit
    What does that mean?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs